Tfw I'm just realizing i'm the Jinchuriki of a tapeworm

>tfw I'm just realizing i'm the Jinchuriki of a tapeworm
>Must've had it for some time since the fucker was longer than I was tall (i'm 6'2")
>was wondering why I couldn't gain weight for months despite eating like mad

Well shit there goes probably 6 months+ of gains. JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

curezone.org/clark/parasites.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=-2KkV2yFiN0
youtube.com/watch?v=aZutYfFwm8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you even get a tapeworm inside of you in the first place. Sounds like a cool practice

In my case, I probably ingested eggs from possibly eating meat that wasn't thoroughly cooked in a third world shithole.

Ok Pajeet. How obvious was the tapeworm

Not a pajeet, cleetus. And i'd say the thing was 7ft long

they're so god damn disgusting. worms are horrible enough, and the thought of one metres long living inside my body is just fucked

how did you get it out? did you see it?

Eating undercooked beef and pork products is the most common way.

How effective would my cut be by supplementing a tapeworm?

I just shat it out. After I was done pooing, I has to manually pull it out of my ass and that shit was loooooong. Probably gonna have to get medication to kill any remain segments. Fml I feel so digusting.
Probably too effective

What did we learn user

It will drain your energy away.

not gonna make it bros, took me a while to realize OP wasn't a tower of donuts

Never eat steak from Poland

>I has to manually pull it out of my ass
dude that shit is unbelievably disgusting. that is a legit nightmare scenario tier to me. drawing a massive worm forth from my most personal orifice...you are a hero for not panicking.

Yeah get medication, the original worm problem just died of old age and that's why you shat it out but you've got babies that'll grow quick if you don't hit them with poison

>tfw always paranoid I have something like this in me

Do any of those meme detox things work just to be safe?

drink bleach

Apparently they can live for several decades too.
I was close to throwing up desu

What the fuck is inside us. Is that our poop bag?

ironically or unironically? Not sure

Don't drink the fucking bleach it won't cross your intestinal barriers without damaging them. You need to intravenously inject around 40 units of undiluted bleach. You'll shit the sucker out within hours

That's an ingestion of roundworms in some poor dude's colon. Kinda looks like pasta

Infestation*

Try this recipe out to cleanse it out.
curezone.org/clark/parasites.asp

Just for some other measures too, try out eating raw garlic and non-sweet onion. Burn those guys out and highly beneficial to you.

holy shit this really opened my eyes to this issue.

i saw some dumb cunt mother on daytime tv give one of those to her daughter to lose weight for a beauty pageant

>undercooked dairy products
tfw I haven't been boiling my milk before drinking it

What the fuck how to know if you have one?

>I just shat it out. After I was done pooing, I has to manually pull it out of my ass
Nigger what the fuck?

Do you havew any idea how many antiparasite things we eat every day?
Spicy foods, the whole allium family, herbs like thyme... and if anything gets thru, we still have an immune system, and then medicine.
Don't live in a 3rd world shithole, and you'll be fine.

So that's why I don't make gains

It could work, you know. This could be the next stage of GMO. Lab grown tapeworm pills, sterile and lives up to 3 month.

this reks worms
if you're a lifter eating a lot of meat should just deworm once a year as a precaution

What the fuck is a clove and where can you get it fresh in Europe?

What about chicken?

Just taken some albendazole I'll let you guys know if anything appears

any meat can be contaminated bro that's why eating meat rare is a meme and never eat pork.

How can you get tested for tapeworms? I had one come out of my ass when I was 12 or something like that and never mentioned it to anyone.

Incidently, I've been skinny my whole life. Hmmm....

Used to pop this once a year. Should be at most pharmacies.
Not sure how effective it was

After the first two typos in succession, I had no choice but to disregard this as the author seems like your typical new-age health nut.

And especially after a statement like pointed out.

bro you probably have a dozen more of the same size

how can i tell if i have one? I've been lacking energy and feeling empty for months now, i thought i was just depressed

where can i get this stuff on the net in Australia, i feel too embarrassed to ask at a pharmacy because it is over the counter

>Probably gonna have to get medication to kill any remain segments.
Dicematous earth is what you want. It'll shred all the paracites.

could fasting take care of it?

I'd just eat a ghostpepper or something. Make that fucker suffer.
Then eat 5 kg of sugarfree haribo gummy bears

Should I be cooking my melk?

Depends.

If you fast once a year it's probably killing off 99.99% of parasites.

If the parasite is already as big as in OPs case then they could live through your fast.

All this deworming info sounds the same as natural hair loss remedies, are there no scientific studies on substances that actually kill them with evidence to back it? I don't want to try a million witchdoctor methods to cleanse my body (and waste a lot of money).

JESUS CHRIST
US anons, get fucking universal healthcare and go to a doctor.
The broscience in this thread is scary.

If you want to prevent this get a food thermometer.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2KkV2yFiN0

tape worms don't reproduce in the body

It's an antioxidant, really powerful (which onion and garlic studies suggest should increase T).

Drink 10 shot vodka
Its russian way

Did you pull it out and eat it for the gains?

i read that eating cigarettes can kill them

then just go to a doctor and ask for proper anti worm medicine. no need to go through dozens of hippie herb treatments.

Y-yamete!

KEK

Pretty sure that's no.55, special chow mein m8

Wow what a good one. Here's a (you)

you fucking retard there are HUNDREDS more inside of you still.

it can also kill you. read about a guy who tried to suicide by eating nicotine. retard ended paralyzing himself for couple days. literally couldnt move his legs and his stomach was in constant pain. he laid there slipping in and out of sleep for couple days and it went away.

Let me explain how the world works
Plants grow and grow.
Things with legs want to eat them.
Plants grow as much as their environment supports them.
Those plants that develope a poison to the things that want eat them?
They are more advantageous and will spread further.
Humans are a biological anomaly since we can eat just about everything. Grains for example are highly fucking poisonous
Yet we can stuff ourselves fat on them.
We eat meat. We eat shellfish. We can eat grasses, nuts, berries.

>universal healthcare
Ignore this guy Universal healthcare is shit. You don't want it. Fuck your obamacare off, and go to what you had before.

>i'm the Jinchuriki
the what

You fuckers have me completely paranoid one of these little shits is living inside me. I'm a skinnyfag who can't gain weight for shit and to top it off I've had some rather irregular shits recently.
Most of the time I feel like the fear is conpletely baseless but I still want to take something as a precaution, does eating garlic and onion actually work? I also read that drinking some onion juice twice a day helps.

how much calories do you eat a day, how tall are you and how much do you weight?

Crushed Garlic, cloves, black walnut shells, papaya seeds
Really can't go wrong with those. Garlic and cloves to poison the large stuff, papaya seeds to melt the smaller stuff, black walnut shells to send them all packing.

I'm 6'4" and about 165 at the moment, ive been getting around 3k calories in a day. Sometimes less just depending on what's for dinner since I'm home from college at the moment and I'd rather have what my parents are making rather than spend extra money where I don't have to

Tapeworms are second only to DNP for cutting. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't

yeah 3k calories for a guy your height isn't very much, especially since it averages probably closer to like 2800 a day. You just gotta eat more, no worms involved

Thanks guys, I known I'm probably just paranoid but I appreciate the responses

What the fuck. I would eat the shit out of that if you told me it was food, smelled like food, felt like food and tasted like food.

a host of a "tailed beast"
It's a Naruto thing

thanks for making your op image this you piece of shit dick

thank you random block of info

>not checking every shit for evidence of tapeworm eggs
it takes like 2 seconds

kek'd hard

I sometimes have white spots in my shit and my ass itches every now and then.

But I also have seboherric dermatitis on my scalp and assumed I migrated it to around my anus.

I also have bouts of never feeling full or not wanting to eat accompanied with irritated bowels. On top of that, when my dermatitis flares up, I get scalies on my face.

I assumed it was all linked to just human things, but I'm not sure if I have pinworms, it's all from the seboherric dermatitis or its just natural things.

Am I a wreck? Do I see a dermatologist or my doctor?

Don't see a doctor. That's my advice.

Take advice and do the complete opposite

>deworm once a year

WAT

you can get it from crushing black walnuts, that's how some people get worms for fishing video related
youtube.com/watch?v=aZutYfFwm8M

Don't be a fucking pussy, just ask for it. Jesus Christ, man.

HOW TO TELL IF YOU HAVE TAPEWORMS
VERY IMPORTANT

YUCKY POOPY

>have tapeworm
>drink shit ton of cola and energy drinks with sugar
>tapeworm dies
>shitted him out

doctor said that tapeworm could handle the heat

>the modern American diet killed the tapeworm

How the fuck do we have another tapeworm thread this soon, are you the same guy?
>Tapeworm steal all his gains
>He shits it out
>Flushes
>Turns out it just went powerlifting
>tfw coming back home

You boil your cheese tho, right??!

THISSSS THREEEEEAAAADD

FUCK

>tfw need a wormin medicine so I can eat moar without getting fat

haha the fact that I had a stomach pain this afternoon scares the shit out of me now. Also ima hardgainer. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

It's a spice you fucking moron. Calling it an antioxidant is like calling steak "a protein"

You eat thousands upon thousands of calories, but you're always hungry and still losing weight.
Basically if you're eating in a way that should be putting on weight, and are somehow LOSING, you likely have a tapeworm.

I'm archiving this thread for whenever I feel like cheating on my fast

you look at your asshole, and something looks back