Girl i pump and dumped is getting married

>girl i pump and dumped is getting married
>i know shes been with hundreds of guys
>feel bad for the guy

odd feel brehs it could happen to you

Could, but you wanna know how to prevent that feelio user? Marry a virgin.

Warn him

i am getting married, whats the girls name just to be sure

Sasha

Emily

Steven

Tyrone

Mr Lister the Sister Fister

Poor guy

Tell him. He had every right to know. If it was a guy, girls would gossip and help their girl out. Guys don't help their boys out anymore, it's sad.

How do you know the guy hasn't fucked hundreds of girls?

Who cares

Fuck off faggot

>A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys

poor guy.

>Fucks around with hundreds of guys
>Suckers an honest hardworking christian into marriage

YOU HAVE A MISSION OP

WARN THE GUY

STEALTH IS OPTIONAL FOR THIS MISSION

Like others have said tell him. I told my bro about his whore girlfriend he was gonna marry. He quit talking to me and married her. I still dont have to hold the guilt of me not being honest with him which wouldve felt worse then losing his friendship.

>is a shitty lock

How did your parents raise such a cuck.

tfw u see ur ex from highschool get married and back in the day she ironcally loved eating ur ass

im not kidding like, she would get me to sit on her face for about 20 minutes at a time... imagine finding that out about the girl u loved?

Shit advice. In this day and age if she's a virgin then she's also a fucking lunatic.

>he quotes maymay pictures from the internet unironically
Fucking sad

I bet you nearly leaped out of your chair when you realized you could finally use that stupid quote.
Cringey as fuck user.

if you dont know the guy then just leave it desu

only women are supposed to worry about other people

men only worry about themselves

A friend of mine's girlfriend was trading stories with me around the campfire one night. Guess she got comfortable and thought she was 'one of the guys' after a few beers, and confided in me that she had slept with over 40 men (22 yrs old at the time). So I later told my buddy about it and he just got mad at me. Started saying shit about how the number doesn't matter, nobody's past is perfect, etc stupid shit like that.

That was two years ago. They just broke up earlier this week when it came out she had been cheating on him. He brought the 'campfire story' up and told me he should have listened. Maybe now he won't be such a fucking cuck who is happy to slurp on pussy that's been stuffed by dozens before him...

lisa

my best friend is engaged to an absolutely horrible woman (she's nice to me desu)
but i was living in another country for a few years, im not sure i have any place to disapprove of this woman i don't know well. but the things i have seen and on facebook make it clear she's not a wife.

>you just realized that the girl you are currently with has sucked multiple cocks and probably tasted some of their loads
>you are kissing this mouth or even worse, eating her out