Bogpill me on spam and eggs. Is this the ultimate bulking combination?

Bogpill me on spam and eggs. Is this the ultimate bulking combination?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pudding
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8116537
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.549.6029&rep=rep1&type=pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3210834/
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=Eggs
youtube.com/watch?v=PuRnT_ojwQU
ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/1lolqu/end_the_fiber_fantasy_everything_you_dont_want_to/
caloriesproper.com/animal-fibre/
youtube.com/watch?v=CVQDIRsyiAw
youtu.be/5S6-v37nOtY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3435786/
instagram.com/shawnbaker1967/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a poor person aren't you?

Spam is absolutely filthy

yes

basically any food high in protein & fat anyway

>God tier

Eggs are dirt cheap right now. I can get a case of 60 eggs at Walmart for $2.70. Forget the spam, start doing DEADs. (Dozen Eggs A Day)

I like spam but it's loaded with sodium.

Where the fuck do you live?

It's preddy good if you're a keto fag though. We need the added salt. Everyone else yeah, shit'll likely cause a stroke mid-routine.

Near Cape Canaveral

ayyy
keto4lyfe mane

>2 eggs
why even bother? ive never eaten less than 6 eggs at a time, that's with 200g beans, a bit of bacon for flavor, and maybe some 2-3 slices of toast (+ spinach, bell pepper, mushrooms and some other things obviously). and this is while cutting. an egg is like 60cal, might as well leave it if you do only 2.

I always see people talk about spam as cheap on the internet, its fucking expensive here. or do you guys always refer to the spam with ingredients listed as 'meat' when talking about it, because THATS cheap as hell, but the ones by the same company but which actually lists 'pork' and not just 'meat' as an ingredient is fucking expensive.

enjoy your heart disease and cancer you povo shitter.

why does nobody else eat masterrace brown rice and lentils with yoghurt. get good cunts.

>mfw nobody cares about micronutrients needed for proper muscle growth and good health

Not mentioning quinoa? dyel bro??

Probably don't eat soy for the natty chest increases either. kys

Same here. Northeast Ohio

>quinoa

pretentious cock-licking food. i suppose you receive anal sexual intercourse whilst consuming your quinoa

Spam is like 80% fat and has incredibly high sodium. Nobody should eat it under any circumstances, you might as well eat some big macs because even those have better macros

"i suppose you receive anal sexual intercourse whilst consuming your quinoa"

Is there another way to consume said hipster grain of the Gods?

REDDIT GTFO MY BOARD

>high fat
>high sodium
So it's perfect for keto.

Maybe, I'm trying to avoid any processed meats though. I've stuck to fresh pork loin or belly jacked up with pan salt for the potassium. Getting enough has been hard even with 3 cups leafy greens every day.

Don't think anyone would encourage eating this canned shmeat all the time. You need to supp-up if you're ketomode. Most meats and veggies today don't have great enough micronutrients anymore.

>only 1 dozen

Totally agree. Potassium, zinc and magnesium have been hard to get right. Using pan salt for the potassium has helped, taking good vitamins, but need to find a good supp for the others.

Any thoughts on coconut oil? I take a tbsp for energy daily and MFP yells at me every time about sat fat.

Yeah, potassium is tough one to get.
Besides low sodium salt, you're left with leafy greens, and nuts. Maybe peanut butter, if you can get it without sugar.

Get yourself some black pudding OP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pudding

It's apparently a superfood

Hadn't had much luck with MCT oil. Shit like a goose with that. Never cared for coconut oil either, taste just doesn't hit me right.

Tree nuts are good if you have gaps to fill. Good for test too.

Nice, I hadn't thought of nuts. Thanks

I'm still at that place where I shit a rabbit turd every 3-4 days but can sympathize

quinoa is the same meme category as chia seeds

Blasphemer! I'll have you know they strip thousands of acres of rain forest to grow this godly crop for hipsters. It's an important grain for skinny-fat sip drinking faggots. /s

>/s
We don't do that here.

Greetings from r/s

Reddit please leave and never return

Get out of here you underage Reddit faggot. You have no idea what you are doing you shit stain.

Start the day with oats, cook em plain and add coconut oil when it's in your eating bowl.

Midday try having brown rice, beans, spinach, and salmon oil. Walmart sells a Norwegian brand.

Pic related.

shoo reddit shoo shoo

>heart disease and cancer
Did the OP post sugar and vegetable oil? No? Then you are a fucking retarded piece of shit momscientist who is clueless how those are caused

You know if Y is bad it doesn't means X isn't;

The "sat fat and cho" are good is a fucking meme followed and spouted by a bunch of retard believing in a conspiracy theory about muh ancel key study ( when dozens of other study prove it too without the skew )

t. Triggered grain merchant

Why the fuck is food so cheap in the US?
I'm from Chile, and every time I see US prices I'm like wtf.
12 eggs here are $2.7, sometimes a bit lower, like $2.5. But that's it.

Most of the money made from grain is made from feeding it to cattle you utter retard .

>only eats brown rice, lentils and yoghurt.
>complains that other people aren't eating foods with enough micronutrients?

lol?? enjoy your fuckton of deficiencies after eating only that for a year you absolute mongoloid.

He just means people should stop eating nutritionaly deprived food like meat and eggs when those can be replaced by real with food with both better micro & macro profil .

>heart disease: the meal

ebin

SPAM is shit-tier meat, its actually the kind of meat that is as unhealthy as vegan retards always say. Steak and eggs is a quality combination, or if you can't afford steak then a very lean mince pounded into burgers.

>sugar causes heart disease

lul

It's amazing that ketard bloggers have had this much of an effect.

It's really sad that so many ignorant people still equate meat and eggs with heart disease.

Eggs are great. Spam is carcinogen meat.

it's sad to see that some people now believe that sat fat and cholesterol are healthy because a bunch of retard really wanted to believe that grease was good for you and made a cult of alternative science around it .

That's right good goy buy organic ancient sprouted maize flakes at 10000% markup and be sure to visit Dr. Jewstein to get your meds refilled and surgeries scheduled! Carbs are good for you!

Cringe-worthy denial

>enjoy your heart disease and cancer
Enjoy your memes.
>heart disease
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>cancer
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/ >foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/

All of the High sat fat guru are supplement / book sellers , the meat industry is the most subsidize by the state and 95% of the junk food is dependent of milk and eggs or meat but the grain is the jew :-DDD .

This is the secret to dying painfully at the ripe age of 35

>appeal to jewish overlords

For real though, what is any evidence that whole grains and other accepted healthy carbs are bad for you? People seem to skip over the scientific evidence, all of which is positive about the health benefits of unprocessed carbs, and argue purely by saying there's a conspiracy or some other fallacious argument like "cavemen had different diets"

What next, vegetables are bad for you? Because "der JEWS want us to eat veggies! that's proof!"

And most of the money made of soy and wheat is made from selling it as feed for animals t on top of that .The "grain jew" would lose way more money if people stopped buying meat since it take like 9 Kcals of plant to produce 1Kcals of meat .

>nutritionally deprived foods like meat and eggs.

that's it, i'm out of this thread. i can't handle the amount of reddit and pseudoscience going on in here.

i bet you guys also think whole milk is bad for you because of the extra fat, eggs raise your cholesterol so should be avoided and carbohydrates make you fat.

just go buy your non fat triple venti half sweet caramel macchiato at your local vegan retreat and go back to browsing /r/fitmeals and /r/nutrition, thanks sweeties.

Select anything from your collection of blogs to discuss.

>He doesn't agree with my alternative science that cholesterol and sat fat are good for you.
>that means he must be a durianrider like sugar junky .

Es la inflaciĆ³n viejo, coma porotitos con rienda para bulk

>The "sat fat and cho" are good is a fucking meme
No, it isn't.
>when dozens of other study prove it too without the skew
No the don't.
>alternative science around it .
>Reserach consistently backed by tons of evidence, biology and the historical record is now "alternative science."
>Implying
Why should I do that when you can just quit being lazy and research yourself?

>reddit and psuedoscience

Let's try to fix that with proper science

>i bet you guys also think whole milk is bad for you because of the extra fat

The extra fat, relative to low fat dairy, does in fact raise cholesterol

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8116537

> eggs raise your cholesterol so should be avoided

In fact they do

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.549.6029&rep=rep1&type=pdf

>and carbohydrates make you fat.

Certain sources of carbs can make overeating more likely, which may result in a person gaining weight over time

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3210834/

nice strawman, daddy never taught you how to formulate arguments huh?

there have been many studies which show that eating eggs doesn't raise the 'bad cholesterol' significantly enough to impact your health. i didn't even mention saturated fat, so why don't you go circlejerk with your reddit buddies like I said?

>All of the low fat veganoids are supplement / book sellers , the grain industry is the most marked up by the state and 95% of the junk food is dependent on carbage but the animal products is the jew :-DDD .
fixed that for you

>Why should I do that when you can just quit being lazy

If you intend to have a conversation, it's helpful to have a starting point. If you read these blogs yourself, you should know the points well enough to at least reiterate one of the strong ones here so we can talk about it.

>research yourself

That's the thing. My own research that doesn't involve sources like "deniseminger.com" "reddit.com" has brought up contradictory results. I'd like to see why, if we could explore your views more closely.

>In fact they do
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=Eggs

you know you don't have to adhere to ANY fucking vegan value to not be a retard and not eat a tons of saturated fat and cho ?

>there have been many studies which show that eating eggs doesn't raise the 'bad cholesterol' significantly enough to impact your health

Some do, some don't. You can easily design a study like that to get the result you want, and coincidentally the studies designed in a way that hides the relationship are nearly always funded by the egg industry, while impartial research shows an increase.

youtube.com/watch?v=PuRnT_ojwQU

That's not a proper response to the science paper posted.

reddit back at it again with the cherrypicked studies which don't even support their own arguments.

>The extra fat, relative to low fat dairy, does in fact raise cholesterol

study presumes that cholesterol is bad for you and is automatically biased, doesn't mention good or bad cholesterol.

> In fact they do

link doesn't work and i'm not going to waste my time linking to the thousands of studies which show that your body will automatically reduce your cholesterol levels over time while eating eggs. you're right that suddenly eating 12 eggs and then stopping for the month will raise your cholesterol, but people who consume eggs don't tend to do that.

>Certain sources of carbs can make overeating more likely, which may result in a person gaining weight over time

so you're saying that actually eating carbs doesn't make you fat, it's the fact that people might drink something high in calories and then eat a burger afterwords.

so carbs don't actually make you fat? i didn't even need to argue for that one, you did it for me.

Oh sorry I forgot the euphemism is plant-based now how microaggressive of me!

>study presumes that cholesterol is bad for you and is automatically biased, doesn't mention good or bad cholesterol.

This is the length you have to go to in order to believe saturated fat isn't bad for you. Imagine someone trying to defend soft drinks by saying "high blood sugar isn't bad for you"

Yes, they do mention good/bad cholesterol by saying LDL increased while HDL didn't change.

>link doesn't work and i'm not going to waste my time linking to the thousands of studies which show that your body will automatically reduce your cholesterol levels over time while eating eggs.

For the sake of discussion, please do. I'd love to see controlled feeding trials lasting however long you think it takes to even out cholesterol production, and not weight loss trials that are confounded of course by the weight loss. Here's an alternate link

ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf

As for carbs, I was more going for the calories issue. Sugar-sweetened drinks for example may not necessarily make you fat just by drinking them, but they do make it much easier to overconsume calories. Not a point I really care about arguing though, most people would already agree with that.

>it's helpful to have a starting point.
And I do
>If you read these blogs yourself, you should know the points well enough to at least reiterate one of the strong ones here so we can talk about it.
You should be able to more easily read them yourself, just like I did.
>That's the thing. My own research that doesn't involve sources like "deniseminger.com" "reddit.com" has brought up contradictory results.
Then it's debunked bad science that's backed by nothing
>I'd like to see why, if we could explore your views more closely.
And you can easily do all of that by reading.
>That's not a proper response to the science paper posted.
You refusal to read it doesn't make what I posted "not a proper response".

do you know that the difference between brown and white rice is negligible? search about it.

Humans can live on just flesh with no deficiencies except fiber, and all that means is that your shitter gets clogged and eventually you get colon cancer.

>And I do

Great, post your first argument to discuss.

>You should be able to more easily read them yourself, just like I did.

You linked about 2 dozen blogs that I don't believe you've read yourself if you're not able to extract any point to argue from any of them.

So, go ahead. If you have a point to make, let's hear it.

They are though. Just look at the ((((who))) wants you to eat them and see Shawn Baker and Georgia Edes

>cholesterol isn't bad for you, that's bias
>EGGS DON'T RAISE CHOLESTEROL! I'LL DEFEND THIS WITH MY LIFE! BECAUSE IF EGGS RAISE CHOLESTEROL THEY'D BE RIGHTLY CALLED UNHEALTHY, AND I CAN'T HAVE THAT!
>*sees other food he mentioned indesputably raising cholesterol*
>I mean not that this is a bad thing....

Nothing anyone says could convince you of anything. Whatever the evidence shows, you alter your beliefs to reject it.

>except fiber
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/1lolqu/end_the_fiber_fantasy_everything_you_dont_want_to/
caloriesproper.com/animal-fibre/

Reddit, the greatest source of information on the internet

All the cool memes come from reddit.

>link 2 dozen blogs vaguely related to the topic being discussed
>DEBUNK EVERYTHING OR I WIN

It's good as a bulking food, but really high in cholesterol and saturated fats. Limit your consumption only on bulking season and you should be fine.

Saturated fat and cholesterol increase testosterone production.

No they don't

youtube.com/watch?v=CVQDIRsyiAw

Wood berry

youtu.be/5S6-v37nOtY

processed meats have lower quality protein compared to unprocessed meats and are more carcinogenic

I'm not talking about microbiota shit, I'm talking about insoluble fiber. That reddit post is just straight up wrong, if you don't eat any of it, your bowels will back up with aging shit. Now, there aren't many groups that just don't eat it, but the ones that do, such as inuits, have terrible bowel problems

PA here. A little more expensive but still dirt cheap. Egg your eggs bros, don't listen to jews and grandmas bullshit about how they're bad for you.

The protein is the same and "processed" doesn't mean anything. Nitrate preservatives specifically are carcinogenic.

Nope

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3435786/

I'm not talking about constipation, I'm talking about throughput.

>Fat isn't so bad because it melts in my hand and dissolves in soap

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW LAD

>Nothing anyone says could convince you of anything. Whatever the evidence shows, you alter your beliefs to reject it.
>This level of projection and not reading.
>Great, post your first argument to discuss.
And again I did. It was scientific evidence in response to dietary memes.
>You linked about 2 dozen blogs that I don't believe you've read yourself if you're not able to extract any point to argue from any of them.
I can but again, why should I when you can just as easily if not more so by reading something you should have in the first place? And these demands that I should do your work for you aren't really giving me reason to personally do something you can, again, easily do.
>link 2 dozen blogs vaguely related to the topic being discussed
>vaguely
You mean directly and you'd know that if you actually took a look at them.
>DEBUNK EVERYTHING OR I WIN
There's nothing to debunk since copious scientific, historical and biological evidence has my back, so I do `win.`

Enjoy your cholesterol nigger

Throughput goes down because there's less ingestible garbage polluting the bowels.
"Pure insoluble fiber is the ultimate junk food. It is neither digestible nor absorbable and therefore devoid of nutrition."
Here's a doctor who eats a pure meat diet and is in perfect health.
instagram.com/shawnbaker1967/