I'm the new king of fit

6'4 285 lbs
Bench 3 plates also do a lot of cardio cause I'm a rugby player

Nobody in here would ever talk shit to me if he saw me irl

Also YOKE thread

bara~

Shit man you're huge

he'd look better if he wasn't fat but what do I know

Wtf, you look like shit. Never seen as unaesthetic body as yours. Good size but the proportions are completely off. Like a real life Golem revived ready to crash a synagogue.

Absolutely massive man
How long you been lifting for?

Are you a bouncer?
Mirin arms

Rickard?

t. doesnt lift

headlet

i lmao'd when he was killed last ep after all the social media attention about him being the next hunk actor on GoT

This is a great pic. What a mystery.

Is it photoshop, synthol, or weird fat-arms-pressing-against-ribs combined with weird angle

nice size but absolutely messed up proportions

kek,what's the point of being fat?

Thanks man

I do more cardio than you probably cause I play rugby and run in the mud for 80 hours

Fuck you pussy say that shit to my face irl and see what happens

Thanks man 6 years

Thanks man no I used to be a debt collector so close haha

It's me being a fucking mutant

I ain't no beauty queen so fuck proportions
I train because I'm a fucking monster

I, for one, welcome our new king
Yokebrah

based yokebrah

>Prop
>Cardio
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Bet your fat ass can't do 5 pullups

Yokebrahhhh

Why is one side burn longer than the other?
Inb4 down syndrome strong

I've had rugby players before mate, they all think they're the hardest man around til the only thing they have gets easily countered. You're probably still top 1-2% considering how shit the average guy is but don't go around acting like you could take anyone

Looks like Brock Lesnar shat you out

Sick name guys ill stick to it!

Because I'm a fucking monster

Fuck you pussy I also train MMA say that to my face irl

Hooker here, can attest to this.

I'm bigger than that nazi

HOLD UP HOLD UP! This dude ain't me this guy is an imposter pretending to be me. For your info I am NOT a prop thanks a lot I'm a outside centre. They throw me the ball and I run like crazy !
Fair play to you man cos you did doa good job of reading my real thread and you got some info right
So yes this thread wasn't made by me it was some guy trying to be me which ain't gonna happen anytime soon bud haha

Veeky Forums has its own Mountain top kek

Why would they put you outside center, is this some kind of "bulldozer" tactic?

Better to be a manlet than a headlet

Shut the fuck up imposer
I'm the real yokebrah

No im Dirty Dan!

Because that's not me
This guy doesn't know shit about rugby and he claims he's me

I would snap that kid in half irl

Yeah the ball gets scooped out and thrown to inside centre and I start off far behind but run like crazy so when the balls passed to me I guess catch it and SMASH through the other teams defenses

Really ? My head isn't small. I don't get small hats I get big hats. Of course my heads gonna look small compared to my body but you can't say that a 6 foot 8 strongman is a armlet because of his large body? Huh?

Go post a times tamped pic then bro and stop stealing pics from my thread but still props to you for knowing so much about me lol

The plot thickens...

Here's a pic of me with time stamp
Fuck that imposter
My real names brad just in case anyone wonders haha but I guess I can still be the new king of fit haha

Man shut the fuck up I don't have to prove shit for an imposter like you so you can steal another pic of me

Where do you live? Ill beat the shit out of you

What the.... Ok my name is The Real me no CAPITAL LETTER ON ME. I posted a time stamp and so you can be assured that it is me so ignore the FAKERS.
My name is NOT BRAD by the way

mirin the neck brah , im also 6'4 but not yokedmoad

What the fuck even is this thread?

Ah man what the fuck people are fucking sad
Fuck this imposter how sad can you be to have all my pics saved

To that real me faggot post a real time stamp pic or fuck off

This thread lmao

>all these trips are a samefag who isn't even the dude in OP's pics

Just some sad imposter saving pics of me

Thanks man we can all make it. It s a shame to waste the genetic potential of being over 6 foot so I just gave it my all to get massive.

I made a thread yesterday which kind of got derailed then I wake up this morning after some good sleep and some body has taken my pics and used them to create a new thread pretending to be me

Try harder

Yes. I posted a pic of myself time stamped

So are we going to talk about rugby or nah?

No I'm too busy currently wrecking this imposter

I don't see a time on that time stamp you fucking loser seriously quit reposting pics of me you sad lonely cunt

Yeah we can actually talk about rugby

I see... Good luck with that mate. It'll just be a pointless back and forth until either you or Yokebrah put up a timestamp.

Till then, whoever this guy is, he's fucking jacked, well done to them. What's the protein intake you hit?

I'll try to make a tripcode and then I'll post a time stamp to end this

I don't know which one of you fuckers is the guy in the pics but i'd take you all to fucking pound town.

>6'6
>270lbs but 10% BF so It's all muscle

brb taking pic

Right here's the pic. I was taking a dump so had to use toilet paper lol

Looking forward to seeing it. 6'6 is not something to be joked about.

Beta eyebrows as fuck

Eyebrows? That's all you gotta say to me? You some faggot that plucks his eye brows like a lil girl
Haha! Pathetic!

Stop tilting your head back to make your neck look bigger you fat autistic faggot.

what country you from?

Ok.

UK

m8 why do you look so goofy in every single picture. Just take a normal damn picture.

>Fuck you pussy say that shit to my face irl and see what happens
NOTHING would happen you fucking fat,ugly pussy. Get the fuck off fit you giant,autistic baby.

That wasn't me posting that.

how does it feel knowing then thousands of coconuts down in SH that would rape you in rugby? also why is UK trash at rugby? are u part of the problem?

No, what I'm saying is that you have eyebrows and face shape that indicates that you had low t as a kid and that's also probably the reason why you started roiding and now have a fucked up disproportionate body

I ain't got a problem with you buddy. I'm not claiming to be the best player in the world am I?

Kid on the left looks like a girl lol. Kid on right lookin alpha

sry sir

whats the point in playing rugby in the states when you're all shit

So you weight 285 and can bench 3 plate.

Slightly over bodyweight bench isn't an accomplishment fat ass.

please post a front full body relaxed pic

here

what's the point of lifting if we're all shit?

OP is clearly Blaster from Mad Max 3

But the question that matters, are you a proud racist or a sad self-hating anti-racist?

>Women complain about men sexualizing hot women from TV shows.
>goes on to sexualize hot dudes from TV shows
Why is wanting to fuck hot women such an issue to feminists?

You look like a giant deformed down syndrome baby.

>That wasn't me posting that.
Okay.

Because feminists aren't hot

Bumping this thread so more people can witness the crowning of the new king of fit

Pretty ugly tho
Not very toned

Zyzz would cuck you easily you try too hard

The king of fit has to have a six pack

Don't grant the crown to fatties too lazy to diet or do sit ups

why always the same blurry picture? smells like adobe gains

this isn't the real me i'm 6.7 and not something to jake around with

I bet a Single black man or Muslim could take you down easily

You tubby racist

Go to tower hamlets at night in London and see if you survive

Make sure you provoke a fight

I bet you could pinch of good few inches of fat on his triceps and biceps and gut

Dubs and he is the New Queen of Veeky Forums

so it is written

Hohohohohohohoho.

Kek has decided.

ah crap

A wild sketch appeared!

HOLY SHIT YOKESISTAH CONFIRMED AS NEW QUEEN OF FIT

Joke's on you! I don't talk shit to anyone irl or online because I prefer to always be very polite!

Always think you're the biggest man around eh? 6'7 here brah. I definitely run a fuck load more than you're flabby ass. Hell, you ain't got shit on even a third of the military here. Maybe you could go play with the fat sailors.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahahaha looks dyel as fuck

Pic of yourself right now faggot
Lmao where do you live that your military is full of people bigger than me hahahaha
What's so funny faggot

You have no chest,you're fat and you look retarded. Didnt Piana slapbox you once?

>6'7
Fuck off Peregrin Took you fucking fool. Throw yourself down a well you little shit. My 6'9 commands it.

Think YOU'RE the biggest guy here? I'm 7'10" and weigh 800 lbs, my skin is literally the color of ivory, my hair is white and my eyes are red.

Fuck I love Memri TV

Kek