Is this frat guy natty?

Is this frat guy natty?

Keep in mind he lives a lifestyle of drinking heavily every other day?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11584159
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Keep in mind he lives a lifestyle of drinking heavily every other day?
This is not a question. Why would you put a questionmark after a sentence that is not a question?

I'm gonna let you in on a little tip OP. Visible abs=not natty.

it depends, are they 5'1"?

Drinking heavily every other day =/= fat fuck
If calories in < calories out then there is no problem. Alcohol has calories, yes, but the dude probably doesn't eat 3 1000 calorie meals + snacks + drinking heavily. Not to mention drinking heavily usually ends with vomiting which means most of the calories don't even stay in the body.
By all means though OP it must be the evil steroids that makes Chad so charismatic and attractive.

I drink heavily and still have visible abs

Why?

Because I play sports everyday and don't eat cake all day

Not hard

Just wait until you're 25 or get an injury during sports, mate. Better get married soon.

Is the water one foot deep?

they look really short

>the cope

Being this hurt. Go jogging fatso.

Jesus you must have horrible genetics if you believe this.

Ha... fuck yes... wait til you're 40 like me!

>i-it's just refraction bro

FUCK UF FUCK UF FUCK UF

NOLES NATION BITCH

never gonna make it

t. fatty

>heavy drinking
>good body
>natty
choose two

Visible abs is more about diet than muscle mass, but to each there own.

Is he natty who gives a fuck just be th ebest you you can be.

No.
This is pretty much true if we're talking of someone allegedly drinking heavily every other day and it's absolutely true if he has visible abs at higher bf % all year round.

the problem with alcohol is not just calories. It hinders MPS, temporarily blocking any gains.

I had visible abs when i was a 6'0" 130lb skelly. Was i natty?

>skelly
doesn't count, and you know it.

This sounded like broscience so i looked it up. It seems that alcohol intake reduces protein synthesis by 15-20%.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11584159

To claim that it "blocks" "any" gains is an exaggeration.

I think the point is that your bodyfat level has a lot more to do with abs than whether you roid or not.

>an exaggeration
"no". You believe that hindered MPS will allow you to build muscle. Hindered MPS won't allow you to maintain muscle if it's chronic. Occasional acute alcohol intoxication is also a different set, game and championship from

All i said was that a 15-20% reduction is not a complete block of all gains. I don't know how or why anyone would even argue against that.

A chronic 15%-20% reduction in muscle protein synthesis won't allow you to *mantain* gains. You're under the mistaken impression that muscle doesn't need MPS to continue to exist and enhanced MPS to grow.

>You're under the mistaken impression that muscle doesn't need MPS to continue to exist and enhanced MPS to grow

I'm not sure where you got that idea. I never said anything like that.

A reduction in MPS is not a complete block of all MPS.

Your MPS needs to exceeds your muscle breakdown. I'm not going to hold your hands in biology 101, have fun arguing solo.

Toodles!

Could be natty. In a case like this he probably got jacked lifting throughout high school, playing sports etc. and has been slowly throwing it away in college. Will be dadbod in 5-10 years.

No idea, but that's some beautiful scenery

OP, do you even know this guy? Are you just assuming he drinks every other day because he has alcohol in the picture with him? Or are you just some jealous chode that assumes things and tries to put down people that are better than you. Seriously OP if you do know this guy on a person to person basis then you might have something, but if you don't then you're just some no good loser living in the shadow of a person better than you.

B-but the sticky says alcohol is okay...