I'm a turbomanlet (5'8) don't judge please

I'm a turbomanlet (5'8) don't judge please.

I'm tempted to give these a try but what shoes do they go best with without looking like a total retard?

I was thinking about slightly too big Airmax since they already have a thick sole for over a 10cm increase.

Other urls found in this thread:

mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/compsizes.xhtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just accept your height user, my mom is 5'8 barefoot and she's pretty tall for a girl. but as a man in your case i think you're fine. Lift good, eat good, sleep good, and get those social gains up and stick out your chest

and what happens when you have to take them off and you are half a head shorter? or do you plan to nail them on your soles

>this
Thats exactly why i said to just accept the height you were given. Either that or wear nikes for the rest of your life

Tfw 6'2" barefoot but unironically say I'm 5'11" when a group of lads are asked their height. The manlets go crazy saying no you're like 6'5".

No stupid manlets just because you are 5'7" and say you are 5'10" doesn't make me 6'5"

The only reason you think you're a manlet and need to be taller is because you want taller woman. Stop being a faggot and chase shorter chicks if you're 5'8.

breh

where do you find people other than on fit who talk about height irl? i have never heard anyone talk or ask someone how tall they are unless they are literal freaks close to 7'

>just accept your height
>you look normal

you realize that 5'8 is the height of the lifter on the left ?

Drinking in a pub and we were talking about the mcgregor mayweather fight coming up and their heights. The girls were saying they were short when we read their heights on the wiki and the other guys there were saying they were like 4 inches taller than they were. Pissed me off. I can't even tell if they do it on purpose or have convinced themselves they are way taller

I wear these in Chelsea boots

I swear by them too

When I say the guys were saying they were 4" taller, I meant they were saying it about themselves not the fighters. Like a 5'7"ish guy said he was 5'11"

You're not gonna fool anyone

i can spot people who wear lifts from a mile away. first they walk strange and their ass sticks out more, just like girls who have heels. this depends on lift height though.

second is simple frame evaluation. look at pictures of people who had limb lengthening surgery and you will notice that something is off. as you grow taller you are also wider which doesn't happen with surgery or some shitty lifts.

third is how insecure they are and always have upright posture like they are in military and always appear to make themselves look bigger. i've noticed some even stand on toes when next to other tall guys kek.

it seems that you are already fucked up mentally about this height issue. wearing lifts will only make it worse.

i respect people who accepted their height. if you wear those things you are a bitch and will never make it.

Can confirm, it's easy to convince yourself you are taller. I am 174, which is 5'8 but I started saying to myself that it's close to 5'9. So when people asked me how tall I was my default answer was 5'9. And people often ask you your height when you are doing bw, since shortness makes planches and front levers easier.

5'8 is a bit over 172 or you can round up to 172.5. 174 is 5'9

The minute you take them off your height will appear even worse, expect to be mocked more for being insecure

I don't think you understand what a turbomanlet is. You're just in normal manlet territory which isn't even that bad. If you had said you were 5'6 or under then you'd be a turbo manlet. Just stop worrying about Veeky Forums memes and go for shorter girls you retard.

Yeah I don't know how to use american units. This pic says I need another cm

shorter girls go for taller guys and they are the most desirable girls

he should aim for amazon women because nobody likes them. he probably has better chances of dating 6'+ woman than he has with someone his own height

yeah but is it worth it dating a girl that nobody wants to date. Amazon women are disgusting when compared to short

just used them, my life has change 1000% since i used them since 7 years ago.

see this

yes. girls who know they are in demand are bitchy, spoiled and entitled

those amazons are modest and down to earth

tall women are just as insecure about their height as manlets are

I doubt that, most seem pretty proud of it. Unless they are some freakish height that only 1 in a million men could reach, they still have a pretty good selection of men and are pretty justifiably entitled to them.

my sister is 6'2 and relatively cute and she has to ask guys out because nobody ever approaches her. it was always like that. she hates her height.

she's dating a 5'9 guy now that she asked out kek

but literally no one or maybe a few guys every weekend ?

Do you think you can notice me go from 6'0 to 6'2? Nobody has ever noticed or called me out for it. Neither family nor friends

>I'm a turbomanlet (5'8)
Please stop doing this, as a 5'6 guy I'm a turbomanlet you're just a manlet. Thank you.

the day that they will is the day that you never forget

>picks up one night stand
>drops 10cm

>her face

Im If i knew you irl i would most definitely be able to see the difference. Because of Veeky Forums and height comparison sites, im more height conscious than i've ever been
> im 182cm btw

your family certainly knows. they just don't want to shatter your confidence even more. they probably laugh at you behind your back

just write manlet next time instead of height that's under 190 cm

>"omg ur such uh giant user!"

>perfect posture
>picture

the difference of almost 10 cm is very noticeable irl

>literally at his forehead.
Plus i do have good posture, i had a physical done because of my back and they told me my height to the exact .5cm

Chelsea boots are fucking faggotry

Pic related are manly boots, kys.

well a fucking forehead is a forehead difference. take a measuring tape out now and pull 10 cm and look at it

i swear manlets make up so many excuses. just accept your height and move on

what website

all leather boots are gay

but im 18 and you're probably a 34 year old virgin who never grew out of wearing shitty clothes and just having shit taste in general you probably wont care about an anonymous opinion

I do accept my height user. Dont get so triggered
The website is mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/compsizes.xhtml

when will he learn

>all leather boots are gay

Ahaha, we're the same age.

No they're not, show me your boots.

Pic related, my boots.

as long as you aren't the type off pic related.

If you have a good frame and look strong and know how to combine textiles and colors it's fucking attractive to women.

It's why most off /fit always look like shit, they're all skinny fags who can't pull off the clothes they buy.

I can't wait till these fuccbois get off the workwear style so I can continue to wear my Wolverines, Levis, and Filson flannels without also too looking like a fuccboi.

Just don't :

>Be skinny fat like they all are
>Fold your jeans like a faggot

If you're authentic people notice.

San francisco people ruin everything.

I'm a 210 lb farm worker who has been wearing this shit since I was 12. Filson shit is getting really popular and it makes me scared.

Chelsea boots are fine in the right situation and the boots you posted look like something a homosexual pirate would wear

Ignore the one on the right, I only use those when I'm riding horses.