Match with qt on tinder

>match with qt on tinder
>swap info
>turns out she's fat, sorry, "thicc", and she just posted some good pics on the app
>meanwhile, I avoid posting body pics because I don't want girls to swipe me because of my abs or arms

Every fucking time. What is the point of this app? Why are women such a meme? How hard is it to not be fat?

Only retards, sluts and degenerates use Tinder

>I avoid posting body pics because I don't want girls to swipe me because of my abs or arms
Why would you do this?

This, you will never find a girl with a good personality on that platform.

It's literally an app for "would I put my dick in you/would I let you put your dick in me"

Get a real dating service if you want that

if that was the point I wouldnt be using it m8

I'm not trying to get married. Christ.

Because I don't want them to know I lift. Girls that date fit guys are trash. I learned that the hard way.

That's exactly the point. I match with some girl, think she looks good and it turns out she was a fat arse all along. I can't get it up for fatties.

>why are there so many whores in this e-brothel, guys, I don't get it

I'm not complaining about them being whores, I'm complaining about them being fat. Learn to read.

>meet qt girl on tinder
>"hey whats up"
>"nothing just bored"
>"we could do something then"
>"oh yeah what type of something, I'm 17 by the way"

Why THE FUCK would she tell me that.

>Because I don't want them to know I lift. Girls that date fit guys are trash. I learned that the hard way.
Yeah, but are you actually using it to date or just getting laid with it?
Tinder is great for fucking random sluts but I wouldn't date a single girl on there.

Because she doesn't want you to be surprised when you meet.

I do it because my face is good enough. I already have a great match rate no need.

Both. I mean whatever happens. If I can find some girl that's actually date material, and not just pump and dump, then why not?

No my dude, that was the convo in short, she wanted the dick. I should have just done it. I hate myself, but nothing kills a boner more than the thought of 10 years in jail and a lifetime of manual labor because I'm on a list. God damn I hate myself.

17s legal m8
Stacies only use tinder ironically

Not in virginia its not

>going to jail for fucking prime teen pussy

Lol, Americans. I'm so glad I'm European.

>Stacies only use tinder ironically

That's what they say to ugly or average guys. I made a fake profile with a handsome twink (pic related) and I got nothing but a steady stream of 8-10/10 matches. And many of them initiated the convo, too.

tinder is literally human trash collector

>I don't show off my abs on the slut site because LTRs with sluts are bad

You're an idiot and no amount of mental gymnastics will get you out of it.

Drive west for 2 hours, then you can fuck your cousin too

Kek, met my girlfriend on Tinder. U mad, incel?

I need this to go to .12 so I can break even. To hell with BCC, I want off this train

>my gf is a slut
yeah im so mad user got me mate