Reminder that haircut and clothes are 10x more important than lifting for how people perceive you...

Reminder that haircut and clothes are 10x more important than lifting for how people perceive you, especially once you're no longer obese or a twig.

So take care of those, boys.

Fuck off, fridge.

>Reminder that haircut and clothes are 10x more important than lifting for how people perceive you
I got more positive attention from lifting and wearing jeans + tshirt than from wearing nice clothes though.

If those are nice jeans and a nice t-shirt then yes.

Dressing up is different from dressing well, something autists frequently seem to miss.

just look at that haircut...

Kinda true actually, I've been ripped (by normie standards) since high school, but I didn't start getting frequent mires until I trimmed my jihad beard, grew my hair out past buzz cut length and started wearing anything other than basketball shorts and sandals.

This is the true redpill.

Nah just 30$ jeans and a wal-mart V neck

>haircut

yeah, you fagets spend way too much time doing your hair.
I mean, it's just hair.

The top and bottom parts to her bikini do not mix well at all.

balding detected

Exposing your neck makes you more approachable

Truth.

The clothes make the man.

good looking people don t need gimmicks

Actually Jews have children in Asia who work in sweat shop make the clothes that the man wears.

Wrong. The man makes the clothes, not the other way around. A chad wearing a suit or tuxedo is going to be a chad as much as an ugly beta with a busted face wearing a well fitting suit is still going to be an ugly manlet.

buy clothes from the preppy retailers that the jocks who used to pick on you in high school used to wear

fashionceling is just as much of a retarded cope as gymceling

arguably even moreso

>loafers or oxford shoes
>brooks brothers slim fit cotton oxford button-down
>brooks brothers slim fit chinos

brooks brothers markets to middle-aged americans so their slim fit isn't even that slim. perfect to show off your frame

>inb4 faggot
I live in Rome this is how people dress. tuck that shirt in and get a belt that matches your shoes. buy a nice watch and roll your sleeves up so you can shit it off as well as your ripped forearms

There's plenty of cheap clothes that will make you look attractive, just like there are plenty of expensive clothes that will make you look like a retard.

You got to find your style, and ultimately you need to find nice clothes that fit you within that style.

As a student I used to think that wearing shirts was the thing, but monochrome shirts really were tiresome in everyday life as a working man, and monochrome ones ended up making me look too boring instead.

I now rarely wear shirts, but at 30 I can pretty much tell you exactly what my style is and I can pick clothes that fit my needs and aesthetic without any trouble. And people still tell me I dress well and look good despite not wearing stereotypically nice clothes.

And yet a lot of people here lift, and don't give a fuck about their appearance otherwise and then wonder why people don't go out of their way to acknowledge them

what the fuck is monochrome, speak english

Well dressed chad > poorly dressed chad, in the same way that well dressed uggo > poorly dressed uggo.

You might want to go to an eye doctor to get your IQ checked.

>completely misses the point

this nigga gets it

>go to an eye doctor to get your IQ checked
>eye doctor
>IQ checked

You're a special kind of stupid, huh?

he is.

It was clearly a joke retard.

In what way was that a joke you fucking moron?

I posted a reaction image.

Chad can wear anything and look good.

>Veeky Forums

You may find this hard to believe, but not everyone gives a fuck about how others feel about them.

How do I into clothes Veeky Forums?

Money > Face > Height > Personnality > Frame

Wrong.
status (money, social network..) > personnality (confidence, humour..) > face > height > frame

haha

no

>t. bitter virgin or 1 mediocre gf at best

Wow dude, no need to be that salty

ftfy

face > status > height > personnality > frame

Veeky Forums memes and /r9k/ are not reality user.

not a meme newfriend.

This is the OP replying to his own thread.

You do know you must have fucked at least 5 different girls to post something like this?

Just my experience bro, no need to be all pissy about it.

What experience do you have? Getting rejected 5 times in a row? I'll make you dress as a fucking girl and fuck you in the ass so you'll forget you were once a man and you'll stop posting your ebin maymay on this board. Do you fucking understand?

>just like there are plenty of expensive clothes that will make you look like a retard
Yep. See for a board full of examples.

To be honest any of these attributes can be the decisive factor for a girl to fall for you.

Theres no point in making a ranking. Although if you have NONE, you're proper fucked

Lol no. This isn't a normal state for a human. You only "stop caring about what anyone thinks" once you've been forced to give up after being given shit for a long time.

>tfw hairlet

Bruhs, I'm ugly as fuck and have still fucked round 2 dozen bitches well out of my league, especially when I was skelly and dressed like a faggit. Fact is I knew how to hold a conversation and make them laugh. Now that I'm ripped, have clothes that fit, and cut my hair, I've fucked maybe 3? All from a bad breakup that ruined my confidence and bants.

fuck off chrome dome

Why are you so mad ?

Serious question

and what kinda haircut do I go for if I started balding at 20?

Buzz most probably.