Does anyone actually think that these women look good?

I just don't like anything about it. Their faces look horrible, the bodies are so lean that they lose their feminine shape and the tan doesn't make it any better either.

Why do they do this?

agreed, they need to focus less on core and more on arms, look strong rather than dehydrated

the judges do and that's what matters for a competition.

they don't look like that year-round.

they're all fuckin' gorgeous except that last one on the left. would eat their asses all day every fuckin' day.

They look good in the off season when they have some body-fat and are not orange and dehydrated.

They should get rid of all the divisions besides Physique

Everybody on bodybuilding stages look like shit. The judges are fucked in the head.

That said, the guys and girls who compete in these shows look amazing a few weeks out without the fake tan shit.

What makes them look like shit is the fake tan and what's final week of prep in regards to dehydration.

Bikini has the best smile by far, physique has the best body. Not sure how the far right managed to tuck his BBC

is womens physique the natty limit for ladies?

I think they look freakish but I also think the men look freakish as well. But I mean if they want to do it that's cool

>agreed, they need to focus less on core and more on arms, look strong rather than dehydrated
also 20 to 30% bodyfat helps immensely with aesthetics for women.

yeah, kinda does

No, but 3rd from the left could still get it.

Of course, nobody actually likes these competitions or thinks the women look good. Their scores manifest themselves from empty judging panels as they pose for the silent darkness of empty auditoriums. Men circulate photos taken remotely by drone on a strictly ironic basis.

Do you sell Phenibut?

I'm a huge fan of muscle women with a layer of squish because they're thick and soft but also strong and not fat and gross.

I think we talked on the other thread bruh. anyway, still confident her tits are faker than differences in calorie processing abilities in humans

Agreed. It's a shame really, because women can look really amazing if they lift.

But face is still 80% of it.

yeah, but they can wear make-up, so face is a choice for them

>so face is a choice for them
Not true.

Yes.

However, their skin does look unnatural and that is slightly off-putting. I know they do it to show off their muscles, but it is not my preference.

I also would prefer a little bit more body fat on them. As would my dick.

They got rid of women's bodybuilding after Iris Kyle got her 10th Ms. Olympia in a row.