Have no energy for basically anything except browse Veeky Forums all day even though I sleep 8+ hours

>have no energy for basically anything except browse Veeky Forums all day even though I sleep 8+ hours
>zero sex drive
>zero drive to do anything really
>could barely get my dick up when I was with a girl few days ago
>muscle gains are slow as fuck and my muscles feel weaker than they should be lately
>freak out from time to time and act super aggressive when people talk to me when I'm freaking out
>nervous tics all the time

Some of these symptoms I already had to a lesser degree, not as bad as they are now. All of them started happening when I started lifting and eating 'healthier'.
What the fuck Veeky Forums? What am I doing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3630540
t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/saturated-fat
artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

p-please anons help a brother out
You guys like thicc right, here is some thicc

Get on test

That's just fat man

see a doctor about depression? cut out drugs, caffeine, alcohol. get outside, clean your room, stay away from the 'pooter for a while

Go see a doctor, tell him your symptoms & If you're lucky, you'll get test, good luck!

Thanks, Ill get myself tested. I can still get test online if my doctor won't prescribe it right?

>energy
Protein. Carbs are unnecessary, btw. Keto is fun.

1g-1.5g/lb BW depending on energy levels.

>sex drive
..Garlic + vitamin C.

In studies, onion is increasing test 200% (seed extract) - 300% (juice).

>sex drive
Greens, btw..

High protein suppresses testosterone. High fat diet kills testosterone just like zero-fat.
Retard.

>onion is increasing test
I thought increasing test with food/supplements was a meme

Holy shit read a fucking fitness book you moron

Nigger what

How would it be a meme?
Diet plays into a lot of shit to do with your body and mind.
I'd say the majority of low test men are just guys with shitty diets who dont want to change at all.

You need cholesterol, phosphorus and vitamin D to increase test blood levels. You can't simply eat meme diets to """"""boost"""""" it. This place is pure cancer.

this OP faggot
You're just a tad bit autistic so you follow everything to a ritualistic degree and then forget that you alsot, as a human being, need to develop in other ways than physically.

I suggest you start looking into reading books, developing hobbies and spending waaaayy less time on Veeky Forums

>testosterone
>by an increase in insulinlike growth factor, which can interfere with testosterone production (livestrong.com)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3630540
This source says ILGF increases test.

>High fat diet
t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/saturated-fat

>so you follow everything to a ritualistic degree
I won't deny it you hit the nail on the head there man

MAke it a point to so one other thing today than your usual. Just like with lifting, you need to increase your work capacity. Do a little more today and tomorrow, then a little more after that until you are functioning like a normal person. If that still doesn't work, then get on some Test

ArtOfManliness talks about an experience increasing Test from 383 ng/dL to 826 ng/dL with a cholesterol diet (metabolite of T).

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

The 1g/kg of onion (juice) research suggests that it's partially through antioxidants.

it's not difficult to understand a chronic Veeky Forums aspie, when you are one OP :^) (or at least used to be)

>cholesterol
My diet is dangerously low in fats now that I look at it. Doesn't help that I am allergic to nuts

Makes sense, testosterone is a steroid hormone, and steroids are made from cholesterol.
Now that I think of it though, estrogen is also a steroid.

Well, I'm really just talking out of my ass here, I don't know shit about hormones or whatever.