Women think large traps are gross.
Women hate overly low BF men
>Are you lifting for yourself
or
>Are you lifting for women
Protip, only one of these is important
Debate.

Another example.
Also, I forgot to add, before you post, please say whether you're a man or woman so we can get a clear view of who's opinion is who's.

this is a pointless debate

you could work out for decades and if you halfass your routine for a week you'll look like ronaldo

you'll never look like a pro bodybuilder

large traps help you look like you lift when you're wearing shirts and other stuff
also
>lifting for yourself OR women
lifting helps with both actually, it's not a dichotomy
you might argue women don't like huge physiques as much but I'm pretty sure plenty of them would still bang right

I'm a woman and I have to say if he got a big dick (8 inch minimum ) I'm innit

have you been big?
have you been ottermode?

both are successful dumbdumb

women are whores but most are shy, you just need to risk rejection and swing for the fences

is pic related attractive to women? it is my ideal physique

>women think large traps are gross

Women have shit taste, clearly

Any more and it won't increase your chances with women.

I don't think large traps are necessarily a problem, it makes an individual look very robust, dom and androgenic.

being a low body fat cuck though is literally just a fag ideal from the 70s, grills like bloatmaxxed men most of all.

Both of these physiques will give you equally good success with women IRL.

Also I'm a man, lift both for attraction from women and respect from men.

left is goalbody, right one looks like roider and/or manlet

do you think a guy like Gronk (that was just a roofer or something) wouldn't have women throwing themselves at him?

I personally prefer slimmer guys and not too much muscle definition...

Usually the more muscle and tanned and slick you look the more you'll attract tanorexic blonde bimbos with the fake boobies and hair.

F

>you'll attract blondes with the boobies and hair.
You have no idea how okey I'm with this.

Or you could work out for decades with good results and have dyels shitting on your physique.

Traps, delts and lats give you a nice shape in a tshirt. If you have only one of them you will look like shit.

So you basically admit you're as shallow as a shoe box. You're not that different from a "blonde bimbo" but chances are that the blonde is better in bed.

If you are natty and lean you will never get too big for women.

>lifting weights
Confidence, my brothers.

anything bigger than ottor mode makes no logical sense. in an emergency situation you'd just be a liability bitching and complaining about macros and losing gains. also you guys tend to have awful cardio, not sexy in bed when you're out of breath after 30 seconds. NTY

Bullshit, 12% is the best, it's not stupidly shredded but it's not fat fuck tier either. 10-15 is ideal for women.

I'm female, don't know where Randy Orton falls on the spectrum, but I really like his physique. I wouldn't mind him being bigger, but yeah I don't like low bodyfat. Especially because I know that a man's testosterone can be affected by going too low.
I am however NOT attracted in the slightest to ottermode. It really puts me off. I want my partner to be big and manly, not a fucking twink. If I wanted a skinny bitch, I would just go back to women.

>I would just go back to women

You sound like a real catch

>I'm female, gimme attention

fuck off whore. Back to the kitchen you go.

I'm a bad person because I lost my virginity to a woman before deciding that I actually like men, whoopdiedoo. I'm a bad person for not liking feminine men apparently.

This thread asks for the opinion of women and wants us to state our gender for reference. So your response is uncalled for. Also who says I don't shitpost on Veeky Forums while cooking for my man?

>I'm female
>ottermode = twink

The computer and internet was created by men. It is our fraternity to connect with one another. You don't belong here.

top kek

you're a bad person because you're a woman. Tits or gtfo

How does it feel that a lot of women are invading your safe space?

Go back to r9k

It makes me feel that because they are not cooking, cleaning, being with their family, and being mothers at their home, it will lead to the downfall of humanity. They would rather interact with anonymous men online because they never received the attention they do in real life.

Is that shopped?

Nobody asked for your opinion. Asking a woman for her opinion on what she likes or what turns her on is inviting virtue signaling olympics. Women only know what they like on an instinctive level because they lack the introspective quality all men possess due to necessity within a gynocentric sexual market to cognitively process it.

This is a thread for men to discuss what they have found through experience what women find attractive, not the fickle words of a female that hold no bearing for longer than a few minutes.

Go the fuck back to where you belong, whore.

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Literally top 1%
I hate to break it to you but guys have lied to you about how long their dicks are

>please say whether you're a man or woman so we can get a clear view of who's opinion is who's.
>implying there's women on 4chins

TSU is undetermined, infinite and omnipresent. Even when it's physical manifestation is not there, TSU is still present. Thus the apparent paradox: with or without TSU, there's always TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. TSU is the alpha and the omega. TSU is both the infinitely small and the infinitely large. It is everywhere at the same time, yet nowhere specifically. TSU is all, TSU is life.

I'm a grill and I like whatever body the guy I like has. Right now, that's skellymode.

When the topic of perfect males comes up I always mention Fabio. He is the very picture of what a man is supposed to be in my opinion.
For some reason not one women thought he looks very appealing.

that reads like a pasta

>thinking women actually care
As long as youre fit by their standards (bradd pitt in fight club) and dont have chicken legs, they dont actually care about minor differences in physique

>those fucking gigantor areolas

Mine are the same, it's terrible.

>and don't have chicken legs

No woman has ever, EVER cared about the size of a man's quads.

EVER in the history of mankind.

You are literally pants on head retarded and still think you should spew your garbage on threads like this.

My sister talks about how people who dont train legs look like shit all the time.

>My sister (male)

I am lifting for myself and myself wants pussy

Don't talk about xer like that.

Nope, actual born grill.

Are you in denial about your shit training routine or do you not have legs in the first place?

Im talking about extremely disproportionate muscle groups causing your physique to be comical, you autists. Im not saying girls care about quads specifically. That would contradict what i just said. Now go do some squats, everyone is laughing at you.

Randy Orton is my goal body.

Was observing how a girl in my class was swiping on tinder.

>average dude with skinny legs, but looks otherwise pretty attractive
>swipes left

Ask her what's the reason she swiped left on that one.

>idk his legs are too skinny

Mind you, this is a 4/10 overweight girl.

Do women really like skinny arms? I want to have a lean torso but huge arms and shoulders.
>inb4 stop lifting for women
I'm a literal faggot, I'm just curious about what they like.

Having tiny legs but a built upper body will make you a laughing stock to both women and men

Not as much as they like nice thick muscular arms. I've noticed girls love to caress my 17 inch arms at bars and such. Skinny guys just don't get that kind if attention

>>for some reason
>long hair
>disgusting tan
>terrible pants
it's mostly the hair though

I don't care about womyn. I'm lifting first for myself... and then for other men, that would be a plus.

>taking coping at face value

>"Didn't you see that fox turning down those sour grapes my man?"

I bet this guy gets turned down all the time too! His chicken legs really stopped cold his career based on being attractive.

Don't listen to those faggot cunts.
They're the typical autists who can't even talk to women in real life so they come here to vent about their pathetic virgin lives lol

ok

>can’t convince my husband to Klokov
>stuck with swimmer body forever

Just.

>tfw gay
>tfw bf appreciates my gains like no woman ever could

>I don't like low bodyfat
>Randy Orton has a 6 (can nearly see those bottom two as well ?8?) pack in a casual photo with shitty lighting and water retention

What did she mean by this?

OP literally asked for it, you mouth breathing sperg

k.
now leave

>"I don't like my men lean, just a casual six pack, I'm not picky!"

>this is a 4/10 overweight girl.
who cares what she likes if she is not attractive to you.
you can't get all women.

What male instagram whore gets the most attention from females? That's your anwser.

The answer is also Brock O'Hurn. Veeky Forums just won't accept it because they refuse to accept that a guy with longhair is more attractive than them.

Being gay is the ultimate redpill desu. I can't swallow it though for some reason.

girls do not think big traps are ugly you dickhead. big traps and neck is what makes you look like a man and not some skinny weak beta bitch

Well, I've got long hair, and have got countless positive comments by female about it.

As long as you got thick hair, you keep it clean and trim the ends every few months, then it will be beautiful and most chicks will dig that.

>inb4 angry balding faggots attack me

>Not lifting to dominate other men.

OK, I would rather be strong as fuck and be able to do all the physical activities I want to do and have a lower risk of injury in my daily activities.
Also girls don't know what they want anyways.

If the averadge man tries to become a god then he will fall short and become like the son of zeus.
Human but special.

>wrong, it's the BUFF Dude from youtube

Huge guys are shit at most physical activities.

>tend to have awful cardio
we do as much as the regular population
Fuck all

Because he can levitate, bruh i would suck a magicians dick no homo,

>tfw I can't rock long hair due to corporate pressures, as well as having afro hair

Fuck conformity desu senpai

Too bad no one gives a fuck about your subjective opinion or anecdotes. Kindly fuck off.

Ill just leave this here

Haha. What is it about these chaps that makes them look so unappealin. I imagine most of Veeky Forums looks even worse.
>Implying I don't

Isn't the guy in the second and 4th pictures Vegan gain's friend? kek

Is the first one the AthleanX dude when he was younger?

I have always lifted for strength and not aesthetics. I love challenging my body. Pushing it's limits and seeing it's growth through gains. That being said, as a former skinny dude, I love my new body (pretty similar body to pic but with bigger traps and belly) but it's honestly never been a priority.

Also, all the girls I've been with have been absolutely obsessed with my shoulders and traps. It's also one of the things that I catch most people people staring at.

>Famous athlete gets women
>"It's because his body... rrright?!?"

literally all of this is garbage

hideous

Why the fuck companies do not allow long hair in men?
It's 2017..you can walk around identifying as a gender fluid who feels like a man on Monday and feels like a woman on Tuesday, and whoever criticizes that gets sued for 'hate crime", and "transophobia"..or you can be a raging feminist who sues feels ""raped""by any man that dares to walk within her eye sight and the whole community will support you for being a "strong independent woman"
...but you can't be a man who just happens to prefer his hair long?

I fucking hate this society

None of you beta plebs actually bothered asking a real woman

aint you a fragile machobitch lmao.

this, I even asked him once (because im bottom) if my muscles bother him. he flat out told me "i wish we were both bigger"

ask why

>I wouldn't mind him being bigger
imo his arms and delts are under-developed compared to his trunk

What do you guys mean by long hair? give a good pic

if you are ugly or not muscular at all, long hair will make you an INCEL. chads keep it short or medium surfer hair length

of course these guys look weird, they had fucking 2/10 faces before anyway. Upper left and upper middle also have tiny necks and gigantic hips which make them look extra creepy. Most guys won't have this problem

though so too lol

I wanna look like klokov for myself
I'd prefer it if it made bitches want to get on my dick ofc

>Women think large traps are gross.
>Women hate overly low BF men
I work my traps a lot and my goal is low BF (natty)

>>Are you lifting for yourself
>or
>>Are you lifting for women
I guess its already answered