Quick question am I squating low enough Veeky Forums? Really struggling to go lower

Quick question am I squating low enough Veeky Forums? Really struggling to go lower

No, at least get parallel, those safety bars need to be lowered.

painful? see a doctor
not strong enough? lower your weight and build from there
falling backwards? you have bad form or you might have knock knees

gl retardo

Mobility.

If your hip starts to hurt the lower you go work on hip openers and glute activation

If you fall back or toward its too heavy and you need to work on stance

If you struggle to keep your back straight then possibly your glutes are tight.

Also. No

Depth.

Yeah guess I'll have to lower the weight and build up it's real hard to tell how low I'm going without a gym partner

If you can't go lower than this you need to stop egolifting, remove some weight and work on your form.

Try to go deeper , a little past paralel is okay. Care about "buttwink", videotape yourself squatting.

Either get oly shoes or put plates under your feet. It will put you in a better position and require less mobility. Also work on your mobility since you can't hit parallel barefoot

Thanks for the advice guys

You want your ass level with the crease in your knees.

sir professor ripptoe says the crease in your groin should be level with top of knee

isnt buttwink genetic?

It's like you're all retarded and have no idea what a squat actually is. OP please do not:

>put plates under your heels
>work on mobility
>listen to people on Veeky Forums

READ SS YOU FUCKING MORON. You clearly have no idea how to execute the movement if that's as low as you can get. Very little flexibility is required to squat below parallel if you have the right stance width, toe angle, and you shove your knees out while bending over. Your back is entirely too vertical, and your lumbar is over-extended. Over-extension is a good way to irritate your back, and it makes depth hard to reach. Read the god damn book like you should have, and you will find the answer to solve all of your issues. Don't skim through it like retards on this site will tell you, read it like you're going to be tested on it. Fucking up your body because you won't educate yourself before attempting the lifts is foolish, and you look like an asshole during the process. Or enjoy going to snap city on your 100lbs quarter squats. READ THE FUCKING BOOK.

genetics plays a little part
it's mostly flexibility though

So these are the people saying they hit 2pl8 5 times faster than you.

Holy shit, not even close.

THIS. if you aren't hitting parallel you aren't completing the fucking reps. remove weights until you can complete your set in proper form. if you aren't doing proper form then you can't lift that weight.

btw, why the fuck your socks have different colors?

Gentle reminder that if your hip crease doesn't break the plane of your knee you are not squatting low enough.

You may have to widen your stance. I need to squat with a wide stance to get decent depth, personally. Alternatively try doing low-bar squats. They allow for more forward lean which can help you balance at low depth. I do that because my legs are long as heck

crease of the hips below the knee my dude

Lower the pins you nerd