I CANT MAKE GAINS

I give up, i'll never be jacked. Am truly conviced it's all genetics. I have a slim tight body with wide hips and gyno. I'll just do body weight exercises, cardio, and become a trap.

Pic related is close to the body I have.

It's hard....so you gave up. Got it, looking like a little girl suits you then.

ya, how long have you been lifting, be honest

Did you check if you're eating enough?

Get a calorie checking app and see if you're at least going 2500 calories or some shit.
Also stick to a routine for at least 6 months.

I've been lifting for almost 5 years and to be honest, for the amount of work I've out in at the gym, I'm probably pretty far behind where I should be because of poor diet and lack of sleep. However, I've made considerable gains from where I began and look forward to making even more gains in the future. Just because you haven't seen the results you want as fast as you'd like, doesn't mean you should throw in the towel and get buttfucked by closeted homosexuals

Show us your body twink boy

mother of fpbp

I haven't lifted yet. I don't intend to, I plan to exercise like Goku did by doing push up, chin ups and running with heavy weights.

I've been eating 50-80 grams protein and 2000 calories for three months and i've only gained 10 pounds, but I still look like OP picture.

Even if you're going to go for bodyweight you need to do a lot more than just that

2000 is the basic to maintain body weight for normies, try 2300-2600

How much pounds on top of my body weight? 50? 80?

>try 2300-2600

OMG! That's like over 5 scoops, I don't think I can stomach it, that's too big.

How is my diet going to look like? I'll probably have to eat five, eight meals a day, spend 200 dollars a month.

And the thing is, most of it seems to go to my butt and thighs, :_:

Seriously though, money is an issue. How can I get calories and protein cheap and easy without gorging on fast food.

I don't know shit about body weight exercises but when it comes to adding weight just go with the most you can do while still being able to follow the sets and reps of the routine and go up from that weight when you can take 5 more pounds.
What i meant by more than that is just the exercises you're doing. You need pull ups, chin ups, and whatever else calisthenic fags do. The best thing is just to find a routine and go with that

And for the other point, you don't need to get those calories from scoops, that's ridiculous. The most you need is 2 scoops. You get those calories from actual food, try eating lean though. Stuff your mouth with chicken breasts and shit, even adding rice to a meal helps, but the best way to get easy calories is with sandwiches. Peanutbutter and jelly or tuna sandwiches are what i eat, with cuban bread that's like 500 calories real easy.

>Pic related is close to the body I have.
consider suicide

Food you have to make yourself usually doesn't cost much

Beans

You're making no gains because your exercises are absolute garbage. Goku's a fucking cartoon character you disgusting moron.

>Implying doing cardio in a chamber with gravity 30x times your weight pushing down on you won't give you gains

Paying for the mistakes you made in the past with your body, life is fair m8

You don't have a gravity chamber do you?

with those shoulders trap-state cannot be achieved

What mistakes? I stay away from junk food, fast food, I didn't play sports or go outside much, but every-time I go to the doctor my health is fantastic.

I WISH I HAD ONE

I have smaller shoulders than that. around 40 inches and my waist is around 30, my hips are 34-35.

Is this a troll thread?

pls no bully

I brought 20 pounds of leg weights and did 10 chin ups. When I stopped my muscles where bulging. It also affected my abs. It felt great.

Don't run with those they're bad for you since the weight gives impulse forward or some shit. If you're gonna run with weights just pull or push some shit

But really? Leg weights, user?
Just be a trap

>I give up, i'll never be jacked. Am truly conviced it's all genetics

It's all diet you dumb fuck, eat more or shut the hell up

Don't knock it till you tried it.

Ok, it's mostly genetics, there.

>I haven't lifted yet
>I give up

Literally what?

Lifting isn't everything ya know.

If this dyel looking faggot can pull women, so can you

Yes but how does one "give up" without having even tried a first time?

You can make it, my dude. We can all make it. All you need to do is believe in yourself.

And if you can't, believe in us my dude, because we believe in you.

i dont get it where's the girl?

Thank you so much user-senpai. I'll try my best!

I thought the thumbnail was Mia Khalifa

You need to start roiding, you will literally never make any decent gains as a natty lifter.