Wtf where are his abs?

wtf where are his abs?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PLHY2-nt-y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

working out for bulky abs is only for show. i'm sure he has a solid core.

what's that belt thing?

heart rate monitor, it's just a strap you put on and the thing on the middle of the strap is the actual monitor

behind that tiger

his core is very undeveloped, thats what you get for doing meme abworkouts and no squats or deads

This

he drinks too much to have abs

hes breathing in bro
Connor looks like a monster.
Little bit jelly how manlets can get such nice bodies in like 1/2 the time

I think its because hes's bulking to fight mayweather

the fight is in like a week lol, he's not bulking

"squats and deadlifts build abs better than ab isolation exercises"

if your lifting knowledge comes exclusively from rippetoe and the day's 5x5, please don't post

He has shit ab genetics so there are no prominent muscle bellies.

What is he drinking

too bad hes not doing ab isolation either desu

do you even know what the function of abs are and why do you think isolations are better than compounds

Where do you get them shorts

post abs

Although im not him.
I used to be skinnier and fatter.
All i do for abs is planches and sprints

Really? Dumbass. He's doing the best ab exercise besides dragon flags.

you have abs because youre skinny as fuck

You need to weigh at least 140 to post in this thread, skelly.

You're a skeleton, nobody cares what your ab workout is. Pic related recommends ab isolation every day, I'd rather follow his advice than rippletits'

150 or 160?

Ab isolation is king.

How come you never do back exercises? It's the key to looking aesthetic, otherwise people look a little 'off', even if normies can't put their finger on why

>tfw when I walk my arms look slightly the way when mcgregor walks

people always tell me I deliberately walk like I'm showing off when it's not actually the case. why the fuck do people not understand that pressing and pull ups make you wider? non-lifters don't even believe me when I explain it in a proper manner, jesus christ. what do you guys say when someone mentions that?

I do back exercises though. 3x3 deadlifts at 70%, 4x10-12 pullups or 3x6-10 weighed pullups, 3 sets of t-bar, pendlay, or cable rows, back flies, and shrugs.
I have 4 or 5 lifts per back day.

Tattoo covers and de-emphasizes his abs. Look at older pics for clear definition.

Cool, just a bad angle on your last pic, then

Maybe better pic idk

>3x3 dl

lmfao see what results that got you?

A 365 deadlift at 140lb bodyweight, what's your point? 150lbs when I'm not so lean.

>doing deadlifts for anything more than low reps low sets

ironically the best way to increase your deadlift is to not deadlift

Older pic

dat nose to chin ratio

You got nothing to prove to me, or anyone else here, man. I believe you, it was just a bad picture.

We're all gonna make it

I think it's a matter of genetics, I'm 6ft and I've had abs since I was wrestling in high school. My cousin is also an easy gainer.

Sorry forgot to finish, my cousin gets fat easy but looses fat easy. He's 6'3 and currently has the best body I've seen in my gym.

so gay

>Little bit jelly how manlets can get such nice bodies in like 1/2 the time

Because they work harder. Most lanklets are just lazy skinnyfat fucks.

50-0

Feel free to prove me wrong, but you cant

This is fucking retarded..

Stay small jelly manlet.

No it's those new butt plugs with chest suspenders like pic related

You're anorexic so you have visible abs, everyone has them. Your biceps look like they're going to fall off.

AT LEAST CALL IT A SQUAT PLUG!!

Why do people with 2 months of muscle think they look good? You look like a twig.

Lose some weight you fatass pajeet

>he calls the new chest suspenders plugs "squat plugs"

Do you think that's his natural stance?

Unless you have fuckhuge lats and tris you're literally just being a cunt

kek

Yeah nah. Your lats are not so big they push your arms out. Post pic to prove me wrong

What exactly am I supposed to be jelly of here? I'm not the one complaining that it's hard to look good.

I know this is bait but im still triggered

I hit snap city while squatting/deadlifting with 0 ab isolation

Since recovering I stopped lifting and it's all cardio + core isolation based and I have visible abs. shut the fuck up lol

If you know how to brace (pushing stomach out) you can feel a front squat specifically tearing your abs to bits.

>Absolutely no serratus, obliques, or abs.

Yeah ok strong core

The function of abs generally is to bring the chest forward towards pelvis, or vice versa. The exact opposite of deads and squats, which are great for spine erectors, whose purpose is almost the exact opposite of abs

Shut the fuck up you clearly have no knowledge of the most basic, fundamental body mechanics

>professional fighter
>has a weak core

are you retarded?

>le fight man

Looks like fuckin squiddly diddly

>squiddly diddly

why does this website make me laugh so hard sometimes

>correlation is causation

Good argument brah.

Please be real. Oh please.

>hernia=gains

Please

Actually good comeback

manlet 1 / lanket 0

Abs don't help you land knock out punches or choke holds

You don't know anything about fighting. Your core facilitates the majority of the energy transferred into a proper, hard punch.

Literally all ab and leg drive...

yes

respect L sits are so hard

This is literally the Chad Stride.

This guy is right. Same thing for grappling. Core is everything.

Throwing a proper jab-cross and using a collar tie or over-under right uses more core than anything else.

And core =/= aesthetic abs

stop stealing buzzwords from anons in other threads you stupid faggot. For the sport he is in a strong core is literally a fucking requirement to be good.

it's a tankman product

Not so hard if you weigh ~150lbs with low bf.
Still, I might pick up some of those lever handles you can do lots of ab stuff with, easier on the wrists than trying to do this stuff just on the floor.

hahaha

Ever noticed how the only people riding this dude's dick are manlets? I guess its hard to look up to someone who's shorter than you, otherwise.

why are you deadlifting in front of the squat rack REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thats the secondary function m8

the primary function is to stabilize the torso, exactly like in a squat, dead or any compound exercise that moves the torso

>this is the dyel telling people to do ab isolation
ahahahhahaha

But they also have to settle for being manlets

Genetics breh, look at him when he looked like a draugr and they show

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PLHY2-nt-y4

Get a clue, kid.

Post abs

good vid thx

meh, but we also have to be the same height as women who wear heels, maybe even a little shorter...if we are getting towered thought he woman is a goofy giraffe...unless its the rare amazonian

>tfw 5'8 and fucked the shit out of a 6'2 amazonian...i love my current gf who i will probs marry, but god damn

you are in the gym, put your fucking top back on you fairy....fucking hell

>im fat thats why i cant control my own body even though my arms are ((((huge)))

Where the fuck else can you access a barbell?

That's like saying biceps stabilize for pec flies, so don't bother with rows/pullups/curls

Technically yeah, but to an amount so insignificant it's not worth mentioning.

>can feel abs tearing during squats
>defending this

Man I love squats but you guys are just unreasonable. Deads may help traps, but I sure as shit am still going to do overhead work/rows/ lat raise.

You are a fucking retard, man.

Give em the ol razzle dazzle

What in the fuck mates? Kekking so hard at this.

Stop embarrassing yourself

They look like rugby shorts I wear for exercising. Short and durable with deep pockets. Literally perfect

squats and deads have terrible activation of the rectus abdominus u retard, the hit the spinal erectors and obliques hard but not the rest of your core, stop spreading this stupid uclong meme. Its like saying bench press is enough for biceps

>when you wash your hands but dont have a towel

In this case correlation in fact = causation you stupid cunt.