Skinnyfat General

Has anyone made it out of skinnyfat mode or is it a death sentence? What routines are my skinnyfat brethren running? Are you cutting, recomping, or bulking? Currently I'm taking advantage of my noob gains and eating at a slight caloric deficit to get rid of my bitch tits and lovehandles before starting a lean bulk. I am getting stronger, so I guess I'm doing something right?

I've been lifting for only 2 months now and am also on a cut. Have lost about 8 pounds so far and shooting to get below 15% before even considering a bulk. I'm working out 4 days a week, cycling carbs and doing IF for 8 hours. Haven't seen much of a physical change but my lifts are always increasing. Good luck senpai.

Literally so many people have... here's my before and I'll post a pic of a couple days ago with literally only one year lifting and playing sports

Sorry for boner but you get the idea

Literally all you need to do when you're skinny fat is start a routine where you're hitting every muscle group 2x/week and pick up a cardio routine like C25K and learn how to stretch

That's it

Literally just do that and in a year you won't be skinnyfat

Progress is basically constant at your level so it's easy to stay motivated month by month. If you don't habe the willpower to go a month without fast results then kys you

Thick forearms

Also, now that this has been settled, please delete your thread, skinnyfats aren't special, post in the diet thread or routine thread or literally anywhere else

This does not need to be a thing like /fat/ threads

Skinnyfat manlet, 145lbs/5'6. friends say I have a "dad bod."

Currently doing cardio 5 days a week, cutting calories by 500. I need to grow muscle at the same time so I'm gonna try to go to the gym two or three times a week.

I literally just started though so I can't report any successes or failures.

Approximately how long do you think I'll be pic related? Left is real, right I got a kind gentleman to photoshop for me.

Scrap that idea, I don't even want to look like that for now. I'll get there in time but I want something realistic and quick. your starting pic is about where I wanna be, maybe have slightly more abs though. I mostly just got the shop done for memes

Have you done cardio

Would an HIIT cardio be the same/better than c25k ?

After every workout and on off days

I'm 6'2 200lbs and the definition of skinnyfat. Want to build muscle but I need to get rid of this belly first so I've been cutting with cardio and some lifting, any tips?
sounds good is that while maintaining calories?
nice work.

Tbh, you're just fat.

cut more, do more cardio

cut down your bf% and work hard on your chest, getting your chest bigger detracts from the gut

True my arms are twigs though. Yeah will do feels great once you get into it, wish I'd started years ago.

I beat skinnyfat I think. I still carry fat in my lower abs but I'm more worried about putting mass right now

Pic related is my year and half transformation from January 2016 (78Kg) to June 2017 (69Kg) with a cut - bulk - cut in between. I could have done it faster desu but I laked trainning and diet knowledge.

Now I plan to bulk until march to 80 Kg and then do a big fucking cut and hope to be shredded at the end and leave skinnyfat mode forever

Nice work senpai! At what point did you start your bulk after your first cut? Gonna make it

Thank you brah, we are all gonna make it

I stopped eating thrash and drinking soda everyday when I started at the gym so I lost some weight.
I started cutting seriously from April to August 2016 and went from 74 to 65 Kg. I didn't have a lot of muscle but at least I had a good base to bulk
Bulked from septembre 16 to march 17, then cut until july and here where are.

If I started again I would cut right away until I'm a skinny cunt and then do a long bulk

to both questions about cardio and calories it doesnt matter

just lift, do cardio, and stretch. lifting will get you big, cardio will get you lean, and stretching will keep you injury free

worry about bulking and cutting and calories and all that when gains get harder to come by

when youre a novice you literally just shed fat and gain muscle

just do that for a while and when shit gets slow and you find you have real questions other than "how do i become fit" come back here

Left looks exactly like me now, right is what I want to look like (maybe not as much because 5'6 ripped guys always look weird)

What is your secret

I think about getting out of being a skinnyfat like this:

You are already physically unattractive, so you might as well bulk and continue to look like shit, that way you can cut down and actually look like you lift, instead of just cutting to a skelly, and then bulking, and then cutting again to look like you actually lift. Might as well not take the extra step.

Hey, fellow skinnyfats. What protein bars do you eat?

remarkable trips user
I don't do protein bars.

Im probably cutting, but im not too sure since I dont count calories like I should.
I just eat a shitload of protein.