ITT shit normies and gain goblinz say

ITT shit normies and gain goblinz say
Post stories

I'll start
>20yo college fag
>25yo normie maximo sister comes to visit
>"damn little bro, you look buff, seems like boxing really has it's advantages"
>tfw lost 10 kg of fat from boxing but unsurprisingly haven't gained even a kg of muscle
>started going to gym in February, currently somewhere between dyel and ottermode
>"you can stop doing boxing and sports now, girls don't like big guys, you are already pretty big"
>mfw
>face of complete disbelief and despair
>trying not to lose my shit
>slowly say something like "I'm not doing it for girls, it's my thing anyways, I will pursue my own vision of ideal physique", while containing my anger
>sister for some reason snaps (why does it seem, that every normie starts to get angry at the point, where someone is not discouraged from their goals?) and goes on rage rant asking me why do I think having big muscles is healthy and beneficial
>she threatens to throw out my protein powder, saying it's unhealthy and I'm a fanatic
>nottheproteinpowder.mp3
>kicked her out of the apartment

She is right about the protein powder youd be better off just eating raw eggs.

>dad tells me I shouldn't focus on lifting too much and that the guys that do are all idiot meatheads.
>It's the only hobby I've genuinely enjoyed

>threatens to throw out protein powder
jesus fucking christ that's some next level faggotry, hide it from her or something OP

sometimes when friends see you becoming fit, it makes them feel like they make shitty choices and don't improve themselves (which is often true)
your big joocy mollusks could be forcing her to confront the fact that she hasn't done shit to make herself better
she could also just be insecure about her weight/body like 95% of girls these days

You're both old enough to hear this now. Fuck your families negative opinions of your hobbies. Tell 'em to go fuck themselves, you're living your life.

sage not fitness related

This.

I've realized most of my family is clueless about anything health related. Just do your thing for your own happiness.

>"I'd rather not spend my life in the gym just to get good at picking up and setting down heavy things"

that's when you bear hug them and don't let them go until they say "please, just take the women and children"

The amount of misinformation out there is just crazy. These brownies are fat free!

>you're so skinny
>you should eat something

Maybe 15% bf @ 210 but I don't have a gut so something is wrong with me. The fact their perception of what a normal man should look like is not me (which was the normal for thousands of years before we became lazy fat fuck) annoys me to no end.

They think they are normal.

>protein powder
You need an intervention or you'll be dead before your 25th birthday

This is what I've realized anons. Normies are the most insecure, judgmental people in existence. They constantly hate everything that they do and the problems in their lives, yet they are too lazy to try and fix their problems. So they surround themselves with other pathetic people so that none of them seem or look bad in comparison. They strike down anyone who attempts to make something out of themselves, that way they can all be mediocre together and feel good about themselves. This is why they get so triggered whenever you say things like:
>I don't drink
>I don't smoke weed
>I'm trying to lose weight/ get in better shape
If they are forced to realize that some of the problems in their life are their own fault when they see you, someone of similar background and standing improving themselves, it makes them go ballistic. Getting Veeky Forums was the greatest thing I have done in life, it really showed how many of my "friends" and even how one of my siblings, only kept me around to feel better about themselves.

honestly, people don't like to see the people they love change. Because they're (subconsciously) afraid that the relationship they have with you will change. For example, you may become more assertive.

People aren't even aware of why they're trying to sabotage you. They come up with all kinds of wacky justifications to keep you just the way you've always been.

At least, that's my theory. And one that I've heard one or two professionals espouse.

these user

the most common disbelief i see in normies is that they think that healthy food doesn't have calories, let alone they only know the word calories because they read it on their "low calorie" potato chips.

I've legit know a ton of people who think that diets work because you just eat the food that has 0 calories and that's how you lose weight, and the moment you eat a 200cal CANDY BAR YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT SHIT IS GOING STRAIGHT TO YOUR HIPS IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S THE ONLY THING YOU'VE EATEN TODAY.

Man your sis sounds shitty, kinda reminds me of mine.
>constantly coming out of left field with complaints about the most minute of things
>has had several instances of getting angry to the point of physically shaking (like fucking possessed or something). The last time that happened it's was when I suggested that she had stolen my nail clippers
>Constantly projects insecurities onto me
>Is so focused on what I'm doing, yet she spends every hour of every day inside her room
>Literally just sternly tell her to shut her mouth when she gets out of line now.
>I finally get the silence and drama-free environment I needed.

People who do shit like this are just fucked in the head m8. Seriously tell her to shut her fucking mouth if the threatens to throw your shit away or tells you you are a fanatic for wanting to get fit. This is just plain ego defense, she'll keep lashing out to protect her ego, most people can never admit that they feel this way because they are actually doing something worse or are inferior in some way, this is why they never get better.

>you don't need to lift that heavy user!
>lifting heavy is going to get you hurt
>you don't need to ever lift more than 100 pounds
Normies have no concept of what "heavy" is and think that if something is heavy and hard, it's bad.

But you can bet you'll be the first they call when they need help moving furniture

She's right, they don't like massive dudes. Only hypersluts do. If you're going for those, you gotta have what it takes to compete with Chad, and let's face it you don't. You're not what that superficial slut is interested in, big muscles or not, you lack the massive friend circle, money, and douchey personality.

Lift casually and leave enough time to enjoy life, this is the key to attracting cute normie girls.

>it's a "person who spends 8+ hours a day in front of a computer or tv tells you your 1-2 hours at the gym is time wasted" episode
I hate reruns

>weightlifting just messes your body up, you should do cardio if you want to live longer

>college
>girls always wear some skimpy outfit on weekends
>9/10 of them are skinny fat
>9/10 of them have love handles
>plastered on makeup to make their face moderately appealing
>dude she's so fucking hot
Imagine the hourglass shape but below the first curve it goes in a little and then straight down

Sure but whey is not harmful neither.

>skinny friend wants to get into fitness
>show him the way
>says he doesn't want to get big, he just wants to "tone up a little, get like a swimmer's body"
>ignores my helpful and obvious advice

Why did you come to me if you're just going to ignore everything I say? Oh well, his body not mine.

my sister stole my protein bars, she doesn't even lift or exercise she thinks it's like a healthy chocolate bar.

Why is your image so small?

Normies aka regularfags wants everyone around them to be normal and uninteresting. I think the motivation is so that they dont gain despair and justify their mediocre lives. The most interesting people in the world set their mind to something.

Phone posting

what the fuck is a maximo??

This is why you don't fw college sluts.

>getting effected by other peoples ideas and not blazing your own path

Tell her they're steroids and if she eats them she will go infertile and grow facial hair.

Absolutely genius

user confirmed for not a brainlet

>tfw dad is more fit than most people half his age and got me into lifting in the first place

same here, but with my brothers
they are passing down their dumbbell/barbell/plate set to me
feels good man

>be me
>be working out for a year now
>6 years older bro is a former rugby player
>he was very strong at my age but also fat
>he has since lost almost everything
>he is not dyel but not ottermode either with some fat
>he's smaller than me i'm almost 6'0 and him 5'10
>every time he sees me without a shirt he tries to physically compete with me
>we have the same weight but i'm 8% bodyfat and him 20% plus i'm working out strength
>He pushes me gently i'm just resisting with my leg and soon he'll use all of his strength i do not want to compete because to win I have to use all of mine and this will not end good so i act like he's too strong

He also said things in front of stranger just to shame me
>helping a friend of family to move with my bro
>after it is done one of the guy helping i don't know comes to me and talk about lifting
>"Seem that you lift"
>"Yea yea, a bit you know to stay in good shape"
>"You look good bro, i'm also lifting myself, you have nice body for your age"
>btw i'm still a twink kek 6'0 for 160lbs 8%bodyfat
>We go on for a few minute and big bro who's been listening to us since beginning approach and say
>"Yea my bro is not bad but he's taking protein"
>Akward silence
>Other guy say "Yea whatever he is fine"
>Big bro "Yea you're right but he has chicken legs he should work them more"
>Mom is calling us to go
>Handshake the guy thank him for compliment and go

He's really breaking my balls

have you belittled him a manlet yet?

heard this from a friend of mine

>the only reason to workout is if you're ugly or have a small cock

as a

I eventually remind him on a friendly joke but it is very rare

Not the only reason, but a big one

There's plenty reasons to lift, personally i started lifting because i was skinny and weak.
I'm sure the principal reason in the world for lifting is to lift the pain/feel away

True bros they are

I think you meant
>weighted dips

Tore the long head of my bicep deadlifting.
>"Thats what you get for going to the gym so much user"
>"Hah, I guess you wont be going to the gym for a while user"
>"Serves you right user, you were going to the gym too much"

I am determined to go to the gym now more than ever. It will be legs and core for a while.
On a side note how do I work my pecs with a torn bicep?

good mindset bro

they ask bc they're hoping the only answer is steriods so they have an excuse for being lazy

They're wrong, but you deserve it for being a mixed grip faggot though

He literally stated right after that he's not lifting for girls you stupid skim reading retard

>With college thot
>"Weight lifting doesn't make you lose fat, only cardio does"

And then she wonders why she hasn't lost weight after months of flopping around a treadmill and calling it a workout.

You have to be 18 to post. Not 12.

You told your sister to stfu. Might even get Grounded. Alpha as fuck right

>not doing both

>hey, do you work out?

Bitch what the fuck do you think when I'm 6'2 213lbs with veins popping out from all the tren I've been running

>I don't drink, I'm attempting to make something out of myself
clearly you're in college or something lol, a cheeky glass of wine with dinner is comfy af and doesn't make me a degenerate

people don't like people "making something of themselves" because they tend to come with a holier-than-thou attitude; there's a reason priests don't get invited to parties

>"What are you going to do when all the muscle turns to fat? Haven't you seen football players after they retire from the sport?"

People ask because enough wankers think it's cool/funny to be like "oh nah, I just go for a jog and do some pushups every day"

No need to explain your routine to people but jesus don't feed them more misinformation

>mixed grip
>ego lifting
oh boi

I just go "nah, I just masturbate a lot" or "I started being vegan"

he knows you're stronger than him. he just does not want to face it. try to inspire him to be better, don't take it too serious.

tfw i started lifting because i have a nice face, a nice dick, but was a hungry skeleton.

>tfw big bro is athletic and fitness interested, loves the gym
>got me into lifting, which got me ottermode over many years of stalling cause meh food consumption and moderate workout, still better than nothing
>parents keep telling me i'm it's fine if i get bigger but i've already gotten """burly""", while i'm 6'4 75kg
>we see usain bolts sprint on tv and mom who constantly says im "already burly" exclaims "he's got such a great physique"
I think parents just dislike their sons growing up and getting big. Maybe it's cause it really drives home the fact that we're grown up now?

I don't understand Americans, why is drinking such a massive deal. In the UK occasionally going for a casual pint or two after work in the sun is great. I don't know how it's made into this massive issue whether people drink or not over there.

Post pic of dick

I imagine they have more polarity, i.e. teetotalers and binge drinkers / alcoholics? But I agree it is crazy

Either, you inbred hick

Because many of our citizens have their own personal vehicles.... especially in rural areas.
Big Europe cities are networked with trains, cabbies, rickshaws, and Uber peeps.
Drinking and driving deaths are a daily happening here in just about every state.
ATM we don't have cops on every corner, looking for drunks. We also have scores of people leaving a bar at 1:30 AM, and only a few cops.

>it's a numbers game

>42549138
ahh okay, yeah fair enough that makes sense
forgot to check my urban privilege

Don't even get me started..

>weigh 224lbs
>start to work out
>hit 180lbs and lifting a lot more than what I started with
>wouldn't touch junk food
>parents keep having talks with me
>unhealthy this unhealthy that
>keep doing shit which eventually leads to me giving up
>gained about 60lbs in a year
>240lbs

I've started working out again, lost about 14 lbs in a month and a bit. I need to move out, or I'll probably end up necking myself. Hate being fat.

Pls start eating dbol like candy and send her a picture

mom telling me im getting really thin at 6'2" 180

I mean obviously I need to bulk but im 12% bf, look pretty good by normie standards

Jesus who spergs out over something that trivial? Get some therapy you dysmorphic cunt

>become fit(ter)
>get promoted
>active social life
>seeing me makes my friends feel bad
>end up drifting away from people that were basically my family because they're weak and don't live life and can't handle my presence

>15% BF at 210 lbs

Only a fucking retard could call you skinny, fucking hell, you're a beast

>be me
>chink
>all I'm ever told by the family / relatives is 'ohhhhh you're getting too big, you should stop now'
>pic related from January

Did you have a head transplant?

Growing my hair out, pal

We can clearly see the line where they stitched your head on

You look hilariously feminine

Looks silly m8

>tfw mom says not to work my shoulders so much because I'll get too wide
well thanks mom but I'M GONNA BE STRONK

Don't. It looks like shit. On Everyone.

Just look at Mike Chang with long and short hair

>that feel when this is your mom

>mom asks if I'm using all those proteins and other steroids

Is ur dad a pussy?

I love when they say this.
>I don't want to get big
As if after two weeks of lifting you wake up one day and accidentally win the Mr Olympia on the way to work or something

Lmao

bruh you need a masculine face to get away with long hair, not even meme-ing right now

>she threatens to throw out my protein powder, saying it's unhealthy and I'm a fanatic

Your sister sounds like a typical obese person that's just jealous

>8% bodyfat
Post a pic, lanklet

>>>too wide
L M A O

sounds like lanklet rage

Nice. Go full wuxia protagonist. I have long hair that's about belly button length, and it actually looks good, unlike a lot of guys with long hair. Feels badass bro, ignore that other guy

Yeah don't pull that mixed grip shit unless you hate your body and want to give yourself imbalances

I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times) and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I'm probably in the top priority list of the FBI right now).

I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique. I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts. You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building musclar or strength. You don't know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had, I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.

Fuck this so much
>haha annon why you never go to the club
>why you always at the gym that's so weird haha
>that 40 pounds bag is too heavy for me you get it
>much back

He's not wrong

because the whole country was founded by puritan squares