>finally hit 185 last week
>more than bw
>so fucking happy
>do my ohp again yesterday but decide to record it
>hit 185 with good form
>think about uploading it to youtube
>start looking up ohp lifts
>insane numbers, but from geared lifters
>as i continue to look through videos of ohp maxes the channels get smaller but everyone is still stronger than me
>slightly discouraged but still hold on to the fact that i only started last year
>see one video
>title is "210 lb Strict OHP @17 years old"
>feel like shit, delete footage

i worked my ass off to get to that weight. i did pin pressing, z pressing, lockouts,bands, reverse bands, you name it. i was stuck at 165 for 3 fucking months. does anyone else have experience with getting outlifted by children? what do i do?

pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsL8_BdKRgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lift more

Lift more faggit. No one cares about your bodyweight ohp if you weight less than 200lbs anyway

1. it was more than bw
2. i bet mine is more than yours considering everyone only wants 1/2/3/4
3. i also bet you weigh less than 200 yourself

why do you give a shit OP??

why do you compare yourself to others instead of challenging yourself?

be proud of what you can do today because its more than what you could do yesterday, keep lifting and tomorrows numbers will be higher than todays

>being this sensitive over it
I never said you shouldn't be proud of your progress. You're the one getting ass blasted by comparing yourself to others. If you want Internet mires then git gud

did you not read that i was stuck at 165 for three months. that's a quarter of a year

Could be low test, get your levels checked.

Post the video faggot

>give the exact title
>asked for the link
find it yourself

Why do you want to upload your lifting video, no self-confidence? You guys are the same as instagram basic bitches

is this the video in question op?

oops forgot the actual link
youtube.com/watch?v=wsL8_BdKRgE

who do you lift for? who do you set goals for? are you competing with anyone (other than yourself)?
you probably need to change your answers if watching kids on youtube makes you upset.

Stop being such a faggot and get over it. You fucking beta male, this is the exact mentality that will keep you weak. You will never catch up. You will never "make it" Just give up and go back to being fucking fat piece of shit if you're gonna be so sensitive that seeing someone better than you causes you to want to quit. You can get angry. You can get upset. You can get depressed, but use those feelings to fuel you so you can better yourself. Or at least that is what you would do if you weren't such a giant pussy.

People use belts for OHP? I thought that was just a squat/DL thing?
I've also seen people bench with them but I assume it was that they were just too lazy to take them off.

your diet is shit

Fucking kek, no wonder you're stalling and weak OP, you can't handle the most basic of bants. Good luck overcoming real adversity and struggle when you can't handle the opinion of an anonymous stranger on the Internet

Comparing yourself to others if you're not doing it professionally is stupid.

Are you making progress? Are you making sure your form is ok? These are the only things that matter.

Insecure manlet detected

You come off as such a fag. Stop that.

lifting is about comparing yourself to yourself, not yourself to others