Perfect v taper. Good genetics thread. What have you been given from the lottery?

Perfect v taper. Good genetics thread. What have you been given from the lottery?

>good v taper
>hips as wide as shoulders

why do some people get 6 pack abs, but this guy has only 4.

How the fuck is this x taper dyel a model?

genetics but atleast he worked out some people just surrender and dont kill themselves, that is the bad part

im a guy and a girl will think he has a nice body

I think OP's point is that this guy did not win the lottery.

Thank god i'm not a weird insertionbro like that bro

Posted this in another thread earlier. I don't work out and am borderline obese. I know I have huge natural potential in the arms department that a lot of other men don't have though, so I'm letting that drive me right now

>What have you been given from the lottery?

Still searching for that answer

Shoulder:waist width of like 1.7
Decent jaw
Decent facial proportions

>What have you been given
straight teeth.
even my wisdom teeth all came in straight.

*shoulder:hip

>Shoulder:waist width of like 1.7

>6'3
>good proportions
That's it really. I got type 1 diabetes and a creepy as fuck face/insane metabolism which makes bulking hard. I'd say I got alright

broad shoulders, high cheekbones, strong brow, good hair, tall
thats about it

No, it goes the other way. Child bearing hips of 1.7 would be hip:shoulder, not shoulder:hip

I'm a black ectomorph so innate low body fat pct, naturally very fast, easily build muscle. On top of that I got blessed with well above average iq. Holy fuck this feels good. Genetic drawback are 5'9.5 height and 6.5 inch dick which is decent but not that good by black standards because most girls hooking up with black guys now expect BBC cause of jewish propaganda.

I can starve myself and drop pounds of fat in a week without losing muscle.

God-tier hip to waist ratio for thicc aesthetic.

Unfortunately I like ballerina aesthetic so my gift is my curse.

No you can't

Women were a mistake. It has taken us thousands of years to realize this very glaring fact.

really fast growing muscles. a week of working out can make a significant difference in my gainz

9/10 face, all the rest is average

I'm a black xenomorph and I would eat you for quick gains.

Blessed: 6'4 height, great shoulder to waist ratio
Cursed: One leg slightly shorter than the other.

fuuuck I just realized my hips look a lot like this. In what ways can I minimize this look?

nice fatceps bro.
>those arms
>huge natural potential
lmao jesus christ

back when i used to work out my triceps were so big that a doctor once asked me if i was a gymnast who did the rings. a fuckin doctor.

so no those aren't "fatceps", at my target weight my arms would be like ~1 inch smaller. sorry bro.

Because 99.99% people doctors see are in absolute dogshit shape

yeah ok fatty

You've been posting that pic around and, dude, why the fuck do you think you're so badass for it? Your constant defense for how badass your 1 arm looks is nauseating and there is no way you can convince me or anyone on this board for that matter that you're not a fat fucking bitch without posting your full body.

damn, this post reminds me of how i said you'd be mad at me for having superior genetics

i cant imagine how hard you work for how many years to get little scrawny arms that can't approach mine at all

>being this delusional
pretty sad desu

post similar flexed pic

>"Breaking news: First ever fatty to attribute their fat fucking body to genetics"

post similar flexed pic

If you dont work out and have these arms you do have good genetics. Fit is just full of people who hate on anyone

the hilarious part is I 100% know this and I posted this specifically to make a bunch of people mad/hateful, which it did

Yes my vtaber is Yuhghggeee
And I've only lifted for 8 months lmaoo

20 inch ceps bruh you made?

mines better also why do you have a tattoo on your forearm? and livestrong bracelets are from like 2006?..

Here u go. 8 months lifting

>Bedsteve
I'm all about some Bedsteve

captcha: feuerwehr dante (thats crazy because dantes inferno, it's like "firewear dante" like firewear is a type of clothes you wear to go to hell safely)

Wtf is a bedsteve nigga

That guy has a shirt about Bedsteve didn't you go to Bedsteve camp yet? it's why his bicep looks pretty good, because he did Bedsteve

Autistic ass nigga

where do you think you are, dude

Uhmm.. Reddit? xD

Where the fuck are your traps?

I didn't start training them until I started cutting. Body gainz are basically 90% back

-nice v-taper
-big arms
-great shoulders and traps
-tiny waist
-put on muscle easily
-burn fat easily/never diet
-normies ask if I roid
-white

Thank you Pubert God

What's your height faggot. thats all that matters.

>Never gonna get an answer. We all know.

you clearly only did vertical pulls

no one on my father's side of the family went bald, my grandpa hadn't even gone grey before he died before turning 60. Relatively tall too.

And now I'm left with a sick v shape, that is decreasing everyday cus cutting

>calf
>traps
>biceps could be better but I wasn't fucked
>1.85m

shitty side is
>shitty knees
>fucked hairline
>pale af

Real niggas post their shitty genes aswell

Are you American?

wtf are you supposed to do if you've got wide hips and high lat insertions

I didnt win the lottery. Im a textbook endomorph all my fat deposits are on my stomach area and hips

To see abs I have to be under 10% and when I get that low my arms have nothing on them and just look like a veiny penis.

Ive come to live with it and I never take my shirt off anyway so who really cares

if you don't lift wtf do you post here?

Its really not that impressive broseph. Def not enough to think you're getting haters over it

>I don't work out
>back when I used to work out

ffs

nice legs, look better than most guys that train them,but I've been /chubby/fat/obese now bac to skinnyfat for most of my life

Pectus excavatum feels bad man

>nice legs
??????

My eye sight and my immune system is perfect... My bones are super strong and dense. That's about it

how far into your cycle are you now breh?

I'm off cycle till end of this month. Took 2 month off, then hopping on Test Suspension or Primo with var mabe.

Funky old phone, but it's what I have on hand for now.

My face is a plus
Body hair and facial hair, basically very fuckin hairy
Can have visible abs at higher bf%
Can easily gain weigh or lose it depending on my calorie intake, making it easier to put on muscle mass/cut
Drawbacks is my height and my big ass, my flutes are fuckin huge mate, and my quads and hammies are poverty tier, making my legs look like a booty model
Also have long limbs and my hips are kinda wide but nothing too crazy.

The good
>6'0"
>blonde hair, blue eyes
>good facial features
>8" dick, thick too
>good pec insertions, chest looked like i lifted even before i did
>oldfag but not balding
>good beard growth

The bad
>wristlet
>jawlet
>long femurs, legs will never look huge
>acne prone skin
>addiction problems
>occasional anxiety attacks
>somehow ended up posting on Veeky Forums

6'6
Aryan
99.5th percentile brain

Long neck and narrower than my younger brother so im sad :(

Straight teeth, thick arched eyebrows, broad shoulders.

I'm 5'4 though so does it even matter?

NIce face, V taper, wide shoulders, nice beard, 6'1", big dick, big arms, amazing butt. I am a pretty lucky guys tbqh

>I know I have huge natural potential in the arms department that a lot of other men don't have though

The good
>wide shoulders
>great delt genetics, been asked if I roid
>great trap genetics
>strong jaw and chin
>dimples, good smile
The bad
>kinda wide hips
>slow gainer, I mean really slow
>small calves
>all fat is stored in midsection, literally almost nowhere else
>wristlet
The ugly
>my hairline/crown

All in all I'll take it.

Oh, and
>thicc dick genetics
>incredibly short refractory period
>can basically go as many rounds as I want
I've literally never had a girl dump me/ghost me AFTER we've had sex. Even ones who hate my guts.

I'm actually a gymnast and your arms look like every fat kid who ever though they were muscular.

>Good V-taper
>Narrow shoulders.
Couldn't you have found someone with a better frame?

Goddamn dude your triceps are fuckin bananas

dude's posting a pic of Tempezty, he's clearly a bong

not to mention the fug mug

his forearms are the most impressive part, the upper arm is eh

Thank you. His doctor was right about most gymnasts having huge Triceps for locking arms out, muscle ups, etc.

Aesthetic as fuck my dude. How many years/what routine? Goal body.

What did you do to get those amazing forearms?

>6'1
Though my parents are pretty tall so feel I should've have been like 6'3 (dad 6'2, mom 5'10).
>good jaw line
>blue eyes

I agree. Fucking forearms keep growing.
Ive done 4 years of push pull legs with lots of reps and meme hypertrophy bullshit
Wrist roller, reverse curls, Handstands (you'd be amazed but balancing with your wrists actually works the fuck out of the bottom of your forearms)

this isnt as lean as i want you to be

Only manlets can get forearms like that

Be thankful you aren't able

Me neither, but that's the game.

You're are right, you'll never have juicy forearms if you're too tall. You'll just have to settle for telling people you're strong or whatever lanklets do.

4.5 months in
Hows my genes senpai?

kek it really was a manlet

I'll take everything back, I'm sorry for your condition

Haha no problem at all, my friend. Thanks for the mire.

Why are lanklets so bitter and pathetic?

Never had a cavity.

Everything except legs

>6'1
>8.07x5.9
>amazingly hot face/bod
>millionaire in a couple years

I didn't win the generic lottery I just broke even.

baby face, strong chin and good shoulder genetics - I like to think I work my entire body evenly but they've really popped since I started lifting.

On the other hand I have really shit fat storage and I'm a 5'9 manlet.

If you ever lose weight you're gonna have a lot of excess skin. You look like those morbidly obese black women that have 30" arms and 28" are in their "tricep". I bet you have great calves though.m