Why do we offer the same fitness & diet advice to everyone when the human body varies so much?

Why do we offer the same fitness & diet advice to everyone when the human body varies so much?
Pic in relation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXfksjMusiQ
writeups.org/height-weight-super-heroes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because its a foundation to build on. Everyone starts about the same, and they tailor it as they go

Toasting some more wild variations

Absolute terrible argument

They have different heights and slightly different frame, but as you can see they all do different sports it says right there. Diet changes accordingly to activity type and level. For example a marathon runner will need a lot more carbs than a weightlifter

Because the human body really doesn't vary all that much. Size and shape of bones is all that actually differs, and none of that affects the muscle/fat that surrounds you.

>Why do we offer the same fitness & diet advice to everyone when the human body varies so much?
Because most of you Americans are hilariously stupid.

I mean, come on, really? Listening to the fattest country in the history of mankind when it comes to diet and exercise?

If you actually opened a book you'd see that there are excercise variations for different body types. Someone with long limbs will have more trouble with squats, short limbed people will not be as good with deadlifts and so on...

>why do we offer the same medications to people with the same diseases when the human body varies so much
Please tell me how this makes sense user
Basic principles are basic principles. Everyone who wants to lose weight should eat 500 calories less than what they burn. Everyone who wants to gain weight should eat 500 calories more than what they burn
Tell me how someone being slightly taller or has a higher body fat has anything to do with this?

Pick 6 people for your zombie apocalypse team.

>natural bodybuilder
>natural

Jessica HowardOlga Karmanskiwhat was the question again?

First 3 of And first 2 and second to last of The only correct choice. We need to repopulate the world with my high quality Jewish sperm and their eggs

Jessica a qt

I'm loving these. Great reference

>natural bodybuilding

kek

Running confirmed worst aesthetics, im never falling for the running/cardio meme again.

and where do you think muscles connect to? thin air? bigger bones aka frame means more muscle area

How the FUCK can she be 5'1? Shes half the size of the guy beside her

>natural
fucking kek

Look at her legs, she isn't standing at full height.

Because the mechanics of muscle building and fat loss stay the same.

difference between 5'9 and 5'1 is like a head so that scale is off quite a bit

She looks like a dwarven model

They probably are from the Horn of Africa. 4 limbs attached to a under-muscled torso

the scale is off a little, but those guys are wearing shoes that make them look a good bit taller
compare her to the 6'2" guy

>Tfw you'll never be a 6'2 stronk white women to go around and seduce tiny Asian schoolgirls into gay

Aren't additional muscles placed on top of the base ones?

Ice skates you sillybutt

This shit is giving me Attack On Titan creeps

So wrestling and gymnastics confirmed for best aesthetics?

The biggest real benefit of different variations is that someone might enjoy some variation over another more and thus be more likely to train consistently.

Beach volleyball and downhill skiing are bretty good too

These pictures never fail to make every single one of the athletes look absolutely disgusting. Whoever was the photographer should be shot.

yet all the people doing the same sports have generally similar musculature and bf%

REALLY makes you think OP

i agree youtube.com/watch?v=BXfksjMusiQ

>Not liking tall(compared to other females. I'm 6'4 and riiiiiipped) sweaty females
I actually don't feel that motivated to get you to switch sides. More for me

>skipping leg day
Damn son

>beach volleyball
they look very Veeky Forums

I smell a distinct whiff of fat acceptance.

>the human body varies so much?
>all 6 of them are athlete, somewhat tall, somewhat muscular, somewhat lean

I don't see much variations there... and most of this variations are the CONSEQUENCE of different training causing different result for different purpose.

It's cause they play without shirts on

>Not understanding that America has the most extreme of both sides
Fairly certain the fattest guy ever was around 1400lbs and he was from America. Not really sure if you can categorize one person as the "most fit" but American athletes are among the best in the world.

>Table Tennis
I don't why but I laughed.

There are more of these but I'm phoneposting so I don't want to wind up posting a bunch of thumbnails

writeups.org/height-weight-super-heroes/

I think the cyclists and sprinters look the best.

Because his face says "You rika my burge?"

Because he looks like just some dude randomly picked from the streets

How come basketball players are bigger than football players? I don't mean height.

Decathlon and water sports confirmed best aesthetics for men, EASILY. Honorable mention to downhill skiing. Would like to see a male nordic skiier on this.

>connie price smith: SS victum

don't pick jessica, check out her toes, she's already undead.

>Jon Brower Minnoch (September 29, 1941 – September 10, 1983) was an American man who, at his peak weight, was the heaviest human being ever recorded, weighing approximately 1,400 lb (635 kilograms; 100 stone). This figure was only a close estimation because his extreme size, declining health, and lack of mobility prevented use of a scale.
7 out of 10 heaviest are Burgers. Gold medalists everywhere

Wikipedia says she's 4'9"

Anyone else old enough to remember the Dan vs Dave stuff?

>There better looking than me so there not natural!

There you go. Reinforcement of my words.

Good thread

But fuck fat acceptance, not even the half of them are fit passing

>food intake should be appropriate for one's body and lifestyle

bodies vary, dietary guidelines are constant

>fucking libtard Washington at it again

Nigger on the 4 spot: High Jump
Guy on the 4th spot: Water Polo
Nigger on the 5th: Basketball
Nigger on the 3rd: Basketball

These are objectively the best physiques. Overall, swimmers have the most aesthetic bodies of all athletes. You may not like it, but it's true

The 6"2 guy is shorter than the 6"1 guy

The 6'1" guy is wearing skates you dipshit

I do. I remember they had a promotion at mcdonalds about them when I was a kid.

use your eyes, the smaller one wears his hockey shoes, dipshit.