Veeky Forums is making fun of us again

Veeky Forums is making fun of us again

>browsing Veeky Forums

>all of Veeky Forums buys supplements

They're right though. Supplements market is largely unregulated and filled with shit that doesn't do much

>Veeky Forums

Hahaha, they called you all a bunch of fat steroid users. They are right, this board is a shithole and you are all pieces of shit that inhabit it. Fuck you /fit. Fuck you.

everyone makes fun of this board becuase its filled with autists

I went to Veeky Forums once and it seems the board should be renamed /crypto/

Sounds like skeletor is pissed.

Yes it is. Delusional autistic homosexuals who think they are something special because they lift weights.
The insecure "lanklets", the not-yet out of the closest gay men who think that saying "no homo" and then engaging in risky, bareback sex with men makes them not gay.
The jealous perma-virgins who go ape shit crazy with rage when somebody on here decides to use /fit as a social outlet and post about getting a date because it made them feel good and they wanted to tell others how well they are doing.
This board is full of immature keyboard warriors with no guts or courage in real life. It's funny to read the comments and shitpost because they are so fucking stupid and will never really amount to anything special. The world is a twisted, cruel place and eventually it will crush their souls. Sorry but that's the truth.

Sounds like fat boy doesn't like hearing the truth. Do ya pudgy?

All they talk about is cryptocurrencies and how they are going to make it big. They are more delusional than people here on Veeky Forums

No they aren't. The people there know their limitations. You faggots on this board don't. DNP anyone?

>muh supplements
Who's "us", faggot? Just eat and lift.

>getting angry at another board on a Tanzanian golliwog trading forum
wew lad, go lift some weights

>Sorry but that's the truth.

Apologizing is for cucks.

I don't recall a single person here ever saying they use any supplements other than protein powder or creatine, which are fine to buy.

Whats the problem?

you forgot the better than it all ranting faggots

>The world is a twisted, cruel place and eventually it will crush their souls. Sorry but that's the truth.

So I did, so I did.

No. It's for civilized people who can admit when they are wrong or make a mistake.
Grow up you immature jackass

Supplements are indeed retarded. There is no "us"

>caring what pseudo-intellectual DYELs care

I'm better looking than them, how can they really argue with results?

Hey now calm down little guy

does Veeky Forums give any useful advice that isn't "buy some kanye coins"?

I am calm pudgy, you subhuman Veeky Forums shit stain. Stay classy you enormous autistic retarded lanklet.

the anger behind this post

>browsing 'Jew wasteland: The board'

why would you do this ever

The jealousy behind you. Lol. It's not anyones fault but yours you rode the short bus in school.

>Have an upvote young sir.

Did some autistic crypto scam happen and the NEET wannabe daytraders got cranky?

>you rode the short bus
i have no clue what a short bus is

Haha, it's the bus the retarde6children ride to school. You are a retard.

if you say so lad

>Veeky Forums
it was okay for the first year or so, you could actually talk online marketing, software development (for business), real estate, stock trading, freelancing, consulting, entrepreneurship etc. Nowadays literally 90% of threads are about pumping some random poocoin. It's gone to complete shit. Still browse it though for the very occasional good thread.

u ok bro?

crypto shilling larpers are making fun of is woah