I can't believe I used to look up to them for motivation when I first started getting Veeky Forums

I can't believe I used to look up to them for motivation when I first started getting Veeky Forums.

You can't help when you were born, man.

Who are those? Also, i would fuck the short one with huge tits

>reality tv shows

One of the many reasons to hate normies

God damn they look fat as fuck

You must be 18 to use this website little fella. Reported.

This, I used to think all those guys were Veeky Forums
#GTL

snookie want smush smush

>adobe gainz

God damn I used to have the biggest crush on JWoww

Motivation is motivation, user.

Besides, this was a fucking great show looking back.

#GTL

fuck i feel old.

i wish they all died in a fire. good show though.

The situation was always showing abs when at his best, he had a 2 pac

kek

Honestly... I wish I could live like them, partying, getting drunk, and fucking bitches.

I kind of wished I was more like them - relaxed, able to enjoy the moment, make human contact whilst being dumb as a pile of bricks.

Is this pic shopped? I can't believe they are so DYEL. Also girls are uglier than I remembered

Unironically this. But the guy on the left (Vinnie?) actually got into law school, if I remember correctly. After the show ended one of the us talk shows invited them and they talked about what they were going to do

Much as I want to deride him, you're right.

Thanks user

>6 hour old thread
>no clip of when snooki got decked
Really Veeky Forums?

Vinnie was the only decent human being. I remember one season you got strung out from all the partying/drinking/exploitation and just went home to be with his family for awhile.

Isn't it incredible how as we get older all the bullshit of the past becomes clearer and clearer. I just wonder what this generation around our age back then is thinking as far as fitness and role models are concerned. Fascinating stuff.

Top kek

I miss watching this with /sp/

What a moment to capture on film. How unhinged do you have to be to right hook a girl at a bar

Ikr, I would have gone for the uppercut

underage b&

No one except the guy on the left could be called DYEL, wtf? Do you even see the guy's in the middle lats? They just aren't as lean as the people on this board want their anorexic selves to be.

He punched two people at the same time

muff cabbage

good b8 kek

>He hasn't heard of Jersey Shore
Were you born in 03 or something?

>Do you even see the guy's in the middle lats?
he's like 5'5" is that supposed to be impressive?

Can't believe me and my older sister used to watch this shit.
Kill us

Is that the situation?

how fucking new can you possibly be