Can bald bros be alpha?

pic releated

can we make it too?

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/101/12/4669/2765035/Characteristics-of-Men-Who-Report-Persistent?redirectedFrom=fulltext
youtube.com/watch?v=H-J4FvxtD9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you're in Eastern Europe.

im gonna be a hairlet at fucking 20, no we dont fucking make it, we have shitty fucking genetics.

Ask the king of aesthetics yourself

We'll be fine

No joke. Went to Ukraine as a jacked bald semi manlet, never got so much attention

>implying any of us look as good as him bald

Fuck going bald at 20, fuck genetics, fuck this shit. Im going to be roasted with my pinhead

What a stupid fucking question. I'm long-haired guy, but most people would tell you bald guys look more masculine.

Just fucking own up to it, who gives a shit

do a blood test maybe something's off with vitamin D/iron or hormones just in case

also

As long as you commit and shave it before it gets as bad as BM

Why don't bald fags get short mohawks or ponytails with shaved sides? They're pretty good at hiding receding temples.

this guy doesn't look bald at all

toupee

There's nothing more pathetic than a man wearing a wig.

>receding hardcore

That ponytail shaved side look makes anyone just look like they're in a black metal band. Doesn't really hide the balding tho

not at all unless you have a better pic just looks like a natural peak

Sure it does. Look at Braun Strowman.

>tfw I used to think he was huge

what about a man wearing two wig ?

:^)

>implying beards don't make someone look not bald

If only you could have both...

Bald guys are alpha if they are fit and tan.
Balding guys look like shit. If it's thinning, buzz and eat big lift big and get some sun

Scooby IS huge user, what are you talking about?

Receding hairlines don't really look bad, it's hair thinning that really looks like shit

Being hairless is a sign that you've evolved beyond your peers.
Monkeys have lots of hair. Humans have some hair. Gods are hairless.

fucked if you dont have a good skull

Thanks mom

Get a blood test and take your vitamins.

Isn't this male pattern baldness? If it is I don't think vits will help me. Getting a blood test isn't a bad idea tho since I'm just 18 and my hair thinned very fast.

maybe diffuse pattern loss, but could be a deficiency or stress who knows?. Go to the doctor get a blood test and try and see a dermatologist. Is your dad bald?

Okay, I will see a doctor this week. My dad isn't bald but both my grandfathers were...

Thats male pattern for sure and you are thinning pretty fast bro.

Honestly no treatment is gonna help you just shave it off,sometimes the balding is just too agressive like that.
Check with a dermathologist just in case but deficency or stress hair loss does not look that spread out and your hairline is already textbook male pattern baldness

I shaved two months ago and looked shitty but who cares...I'll go see a doctor these days and shave after that. Thank you and the other user for the help.

Is that Bradley Martyn? Face looks like him but I have a hard time believing he would take a picture without his hat on. He's balding so bad that whenever in his videos his hat accidentally falls off, he covers his balding head from the camera's view and tries to ninja the hat back on without the secret being revealed.

My hair is doing the exacy same thing. Luckily I have blonde hair and a nice skull shape. 23 soon to be 24.
Doctor told me it was because of chronic stress.
Not too sad about it, I always had a shitty horseshoe hairline, so had a permanent buzzcut.
People thought I was a slav all the time kek.
Baldness isn't too bad if you become joocy, being a skinny bald dude looks pathetic tho.

What haircut are you guys talking about?

I'd try hopping on finasteride so you can keep what you have... you aren't too far gone

Sorry to hear that,sucks when you cant pull the short look off,dont worry in a few years when you are older a beard can help a ton,also being fit.

Honestly I would not.Desperate fu ks can claim its safe all they want but it does directly affect your testosterone and estrogen production,I would never recommend an 18 yearold whos hormonal production is heavily developing to even go near something like that even if he is so lucky not to suffer fron side effects.

Just like no one would recommend an 18 yearold to roid

The finasteride risks are seriously exaggerated. Only like 3% of people have sides, and only 3% of those people report having sides after tapering off.

A harvard study also found that the profile of men who complained about erectile dysfunction didn't display any physical/ hormonal signs associated with it, i.e. there profiles were totally normal.

Depression was consistent, but depression can be caused by anything, and again this is less than 3% of users. academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/101/12/4669/2765035/Characteristics-of-Men-Who-Report-Persistent?redirectedFrom=fulltext

The thing is, women like hair. Balding at a young age is unappealing and nothing like balding after 30.

willing bald guys, depending on the rest of the body, is proved by studies to inspire confidence and masculinity to women.

however if you are a beta, shaving your head won't help.,..

(im not even bald)

>willing bald guys, depending on the rest of the body, is proved by studies to inspire confidence and masculinity to women.

what do you mean

I assume he means guys who shave their head without having signs of hair loss

i have the best hair genetics ever hairline and thickness wise but i got alopecia

feels fucking bad man

There's The Rock-bald and there's George Costanza-bald. People keep conflating them.

3% is fucking high

yeah, thats what I meant, but not only 'not-balding-guys', it applies to both, balding or not

same thing in latin america and southeast asia. western women that want a full head of hair want some pretty cuck baby they can control

>can bald bros be alpha?

youtube.com/watch?v=H-J4FvxtD9I

I was on it for a couple years. Don't recommend it fucked me up and killed my sex drive. Now I'm off it I'm like a horny 13 year old again

KEK, dude noiceee one, stephen miller is a beast

depends on how you handle it. If you're completely bald it's cool, grow a beard or something to compliment.

If you're balding, that might me more difficult. If you have receding hairline, wait until it's backed enough to the point where shaving it is the best option, so you don't end up looking like a doug walker motherfucker that needs to use a hat constantly to hide his baldness.

That said, shaving heavily depends on the shape of your head. Some people can look really alpha with completely bald heads while others look completely goofy. Just look at Anthony Fantano and his fuckin' melon head.

Don't know what to do if you have a bald spot, just b urself

If "alpha" means "adorable pretty boy all the ladies want as a toy" then no.

But if "alpha" means "hyper-masculine authority figure all the ladies want to seed their eggs" then yes.

It's a meme he's playing up at this point, he has vidoes up with no hat.

>Doctor told me it was because of chronic stress.
So it won't grow back, ever?

Yes but 2 things

You need to take steroids so you're overly jacked. Just look at Bradley martyn, Jason stathom, and the rock in this thread. All on the sauce

And two you need to get a tan. Again look at all 3 of them they're tan.

So you must be jacked (natty levels won't do) and tan if you're gonna be bald

The best way to look good bald is by getting more traps.

Constanza bald takes no effort or responsibility.

The Rock-bald takes effort and responsibility.

Take your pick.

Keep it short.

Shorter on the sides, longer on top.

Even if you do buzz.

He looks goofy because he's acting goofy, also goofy glasses and his barely there eyebrows and stubble aren't helping. He's pretty handsome otherwise.

Well baldness is sex linked aka it comes from your mother's side

don't disrespect the melon

use a trimmer to shave my head a few times a week for 10 years, when i caught the thinning hair in a mirror the wrong way. lifted that same week.

ive become 100x more good looking and the no hair thing has never taken away from it. sure maybe if you don't know a girl at all and don't have a decent bod yet.

just stop playing around and go for the 5 o clock shadow look on yo whole dome.

Would Fantano look better with hair? I feel like he'd look goofy regardless of hair cut

If you grow a big beard it looks good

>accepting big pharma studies

But are you handsome? If yes you'd be fine.

No, sorry. A fading hairline is worse than being a manlet. Its a genetic signal to women that you have weak genes and not fit for reproduction. It turns off their sexual arousal at a molecuar level. So sorry man.

you dont have his face retard

Fugg, and I though I was balding. Just buzz it and own it my man. You'll look kinda goofy for a little while but fuck it, balding hairstiles always look WAY goofier

I wear a wig for 3 year, im 30, never in my life i have had more sex than now and the conficedence i have now, all my life shamed for my hair since im 15, now im better than never and im very happy, use a wig, they are unnoticiable, consider it, no troll or bs

God blessed me with an odd shaped, bumpy head. Have guys at work that shave their heads for fun ffs. Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode with the swimmer.

>Fuck me right

I will be an ugly mug when that day comes. Better get neck tats and grow a goat to look tough. Otherwise it's villain from Mad Max aesthetics for me.

t. a manlet terrified his oneitist is calling pic related daddy

just angry squint a lot, boom you look like statham.