Can vegans drink breast milk?

Can vegans drink breast milk?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-breastfed-by-vegan-mother-dies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When they're babies

Humans can give consent to be milked.

If veganism is an argument about exploitation of animals and non-violence towards them, then human breast milk should be perfectly fine. One could make an argument about lactose, but so long as you aren't lactose intolerant human breast milk can't possibly hurt you. There's no chemicals involved, no antibiotics or steroids.

So long as the breast milk is coming from the breasts of a vegan woman there should be no problem from an ethical or health standpoint.

Why then do we not have vegan hucows? Given the scarcity and limited shelf life of human milk the stuff should be worth a fortune.

Yeah as long as she eats ACTIVATED ALMONDS prior to the milking. That's what makes it vegan. Even cashews will work.

Dont know if puss and blood is vegan.

Yes. Human meat is also ok with consent. If someone is going to an hero you might as well get a nice meal out of it.

Yeah, I've had a few drink mine. It's a consent thing.

They already have cum to drink, milk on top of that?

Milk from a vegan woman will literally kill her child. Who the fuck would want that low quality milk. Real titcows eat a lot of meat n dairy desu.

What if the vegan women are drinking dairy from non-vegan women?

>Milk from a vegan woman will literally kill her child.
lack of citation intensifies

I think original research is in order, but testing on children would be unethical.

i don't think much research is needed, i've been vegan since the womb, and i made it to adulthood ok

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-breastfed-by-vegan-mother-dies/

Veganism is trying to do what is *reasonable* to try and avoid harming animals.

They probably wouldn't drink breast milk from another human. If they had to, a radical may choose to starve, but someone more reasonable would drink the milk.

I know a big titty girl thats vegan. Granted, she had big titties long before she went vegan

That's usually the case.
The fact that she still has big tits in spite of being vegan shows good genes.
Or are they saggy now?

well it is hard for retards to understand that they are retarded

i don't get it, this is about b12 deficiency, not about a vegan diet. omnivores get b12 deficient too, you know?

you should know buddy

>Sample size=1
>Sensationalism
>No mention of something (or lack of something) INHERENTLY from a vegan diet that makes it unhealthy, just the bare claim of a (((journalist))) with an agenda to push
Yawn
Next