/abs/ general

/abs/ general

post the best routines/workouts so us abslets can learn

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/irene.heidenreich/
youtube.com/results?search_query=abs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika#Slavic
instagram.com/p/2i18O1Q857/?taken-by=irene.heidenreich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)
youtube.com/watch?v=_xdOuqokcm4&t=519s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who is this semen demon

don't neglect training your obliques as you will regret it when you get lean

why?

Get an ab wheel. That bitch will get you some chiselled abs.

My favorites are ab wheel, hanging leg raises, planks, and crunches

how do I hit my obliques hard bros?

with your fists

I don't like to inflict pain on myself bro any other suggestions?

Are all ab wheels the same? Can I just buy any random one and be good to go? Where would I even buy one, if I wanted to buy one in person?

>tfw fell for the "squats and deadlifts are all you need" meme
Planks and leg raises have been helping

Abs never ever. I've been trying to cut bf% but I only lose tits and ass at some point without losing any fat around my belly. It's just not worth it. I'll just be a smooth belly scrub for the rest of my life.

What are some good beginner exercises / routines for someone who has never directly trained core?

bitch stop trying to get abs, you're fine. Go focus on your ass instead you over-testosteroned tomboy

Oblique raises. Hold one plate in each hand, lean to one side and use the opposite oblique to lift.

Weighted decline twist search it up

Non-smooth bellies are gross on girls.

no one cares about your abs. Tits and Ass are all guys look at. Don't be a dumb cunt and ruin you're only two assets.

instagram.com/irene.heidenreich/

Niggers I don't care what you like you probably don't even lift. This is an ab thread get the fuck out.

look at that whore, she think she is cute

i do parallel bar leg raises 3x a week, 4x8 and failure is normally hit on rep 7 or 8 of the 4th set.

just started this while bulking so can't comment as to its effectiveness, but i'm sure when i cut again my abs are gonna look joocy.

the reason i like this is because the are quite difficult to cheat - your lower back will never take over when your abs tire and the parallel bars stop a lot of swinging (and shoulder pain for me) that can happen with hanging.

grow some tits first

because they show up really well when you get lean. they're also one of the few muscle groups that meet the criteria of:

1) people recognize and instantly go "w0w user ur so ripped"
2) has visible hypertrophy with a tank on

you look great, not sure what you're complaining about

imho girls look great with abs, same routine works for them as with guys:

long lever posterior tilt plank
weighted decline crunch
hanging knee raise
half-kneeling cable chop
45 degree hyperextensions

jeff nippard has a great research-based vid on ab training: youtube.com/results?search_query=abs science

any good beginner ab wheel exercises/routines

Progressive overload just like any other muscle. Do 5 sets of reps to failure on your knees. Once you can do reps on your feet, mix them in with your knee sets until you can do 5 sets of rollouts from your feet. Once you can do more than 5x20 from your feet, you'll need to start adding weight to your back.

I like you user, go get those abs.

Abs looks nice on anyone, squats for ass and small tits eh, nothing you can really do for tits but implants if you really cared.

Small tits cute though

Potentially slow bulk for 3-4 months then cut slowly?
But I'm guessing this won't help with you losing fat in places you don't want to. It's really up to you whether you feel it's worth it or not.

So whats the best way to get abs?

Should I focus on cardio to cut body fat percentage or should I be doing core exercises?

Both.

>instagram.com/irene.heidenreich/
Awh...that's a shame

You have my waifus body type, don't change a thing

What is the symbol on her necklace called? I'm seeing it on a lot of bitches lately.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika#Slavic

best abs work out:
>lay on your back
>hold one leg horizontally not touching the ground
>raise your other leg vertically and bend your knee 90 deg so your chin is horizontal
>put your hands behind your head
>raise your chest and go touch with the opposite elbow the bent knee
>switch
>do 3 x 20

>instagram.com/p/2i18O1Q857/?taken-by=irene.heidenreich
there's still hope for us fellow manlets

these are called bicycles you mongoloid

how long can you do a plank Veeky Forums?

I can do 2:15

intermittent fasting, low carb. ab wheel, hanging leg raises.

who gives a fuck about planks?

Chestlet enabler pls go.
You guys are just as bad as chestlets themselves.

How did you get to a point you can do hanging leg raises?

that necklace is a symbol from the 1958 book The Lightning and the Sun about how Hitler was the greatest man to ever live.
>tfw no qt aryan gf

do you do this for your abs? just got myself an ab wheel and i wanna see if daily ab wheel to failure is a dumb idea or not

i do L sit training on floor,dragon flags and hanging leg raises.

I can do leg raises with knees slightly bent. Do you do them approximately half way or all the way to the top of the pole? You're working other muscles once you go above half way.

Not him but you should do knee raises.
When you get stronger try to straighten your legs a bit every time.
Try to keep strict form,no knee bending.

Where can I buy one of these necklaces?

Leg raisers and bicycle kicks

>with standard ab crunches ofcourse

Really fucking burns and builds that V towards the upper thighs

I agree with everyone else, just work on your squats, im jealous of girls as thats all they need the gym for, but godamn a nice thicc ass beats chesty girls any day, wont see shit when shes bent over scratching up my headboard.

If you lift it's a dumb idea. Lifting with an exhausted core is a recipe for injury.

Obligatory

Nope, try again you obsessive dipshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)

Hanging lag raises+sit ups every other day
Cardio every other day
Is it enough or never gonna make it?

>he doesnt know that the swastika is meant to represent the black sun

london

Kek, I like this one

are decline situps fucking up my back? What about doing them weighted? Can anyone shed some light on this?

natty?

probably

I've been doing them for a little while. They've definitely been good for my abs, but they are tough on the back. All I can suggest is that you do them in a slow and controlled motion and make sure your spine is straight and locked before you begin the upward movement.

Should I lean a lot like I was stretching? Or just lean a little bit and then lift?

>losing tits and ass to get abs

Beltless squats and deadlifts.

lmao yes im natty. thanks

so basically just do the abs last in your routine, ya?

>nazi
>2 y.o daughter
dropped

the necklace is a pagan germanic symbol, called the Black Sun, that is often found on clothing and jewelry from the late roman period. no one really knows what its original meaning was, but it was briefly adopted by the nazis which means it'll be associated with extreme right wing politics forever after

That's why I gave up on abs. Tits are more important than abs. To me at least.

I'm jealous of guys because I love working out and I want to be swole but I'm 4'11 and muscles would look ahitty on me. I already like my ass and basically only go to the gym now out of routine. My lifestyle is complwtely sedentary aside from the gym.

I've tried bulking but I have high testosterone and all the fat goes to my sides and belly making me look ugly and fat despite not being at a high bf%.

I'll never get implants. Wouldn't be me. Don't care enough about big tits. They look great they're just small but most guys seem to like small tits anyway.

I just personally like abs and I want to get them. But my genetics aren't meant for abs. Not unless I want to look like a complete fucking skeleton.

Abs are made in the gym, revealed in the kitchen.
The more ab workouts you do the better they will look when you get a lower body fat, also they will appear sooner the more developed they are

Ab wheel and front squats

Baby you're perfect. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You're a shining star. 10/10 would marry.

What are some good exercises to do at home for obliques? Just side planks and side raises?

RUSSSIA TWIST COMRADE

do you do weighted leg raises, how many sets/reps?

I never do any isolation for my abs. Deadlifts, squats and bent over rows works fine. And obviously diet.
pic related, its me

kek

Thought the same thing.

this

>tfw uneven obliques

no i don't do weighted. basically i do 3-4 sets and burn them out, around like 6-8 reps

Cute

>You will never have a fashy family and go on walks together in the woods learning about your people's history..

You lose belly fat and love handles in the end. Just keep cutting.

how much do you squat and deadlift?

holy shit that face, fuckin demon could play in some horror flick lmao

Not that much desu. Squat 242lbs and Diddy 352lbs. Never tried to go as heavy as possible with squats tho

i've seen guys with gyno looking more feminine than you

how do I do hanging leg raises when my feet hit the floor

user, dont give a shit what these guys have to say, focus on your own goals.

not trying to white knight but it's a fucking fitness/lifting board.

so to answer your question, this is literally supported by the most up to date scientific data:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xdOuqokcm4&t=519s

MIRIN

gimme future wife 1

I'm approaching the bf% where I should starting seeing abs, what're the one or two at most ab accessories I should incorporate if all I'm doing are the basic compound movements + pullups?

stop

Nice gyno fag