Who nothing but Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums here? It's all I do

Who nothing but Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums here? It's all I do.

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /pol/ /out/

I stopped browsing /pol/ because it really started to fuck with me. I see an agenda behind everything now.

All sentient actors have an agenda; whether or not their agenda is beneficial to you or your values though is the question. George Soros isn't some malicious sith lord; he's only acting in the way that benefits him or his values. Your opinion on this is nothing more than that. Nobody intentionally acts in a malicious and destructive way-Hitler only wanted to help HIS people.

Since individuals only act in the ways they see best, and this is informed by their experience, concerning yourself over intentions and motivations of others is pretty futile. All you can do is express your perspective and move on, If it influences, so be it; if not, so be it.

Embrace the stoic.

Veeky Forums /v/ /co/ sometimes /k/ and [spoiler] /mlp/ [/spoiler]

Veeky Forums /cgl/ here

>tfw moved to ohio from the east coast for my job and only god awful imitation pho restaurants here

Man i miss that fucking soup so bad. Even in 100 degree summertime its amazing...

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>/out/

and the occasional
>lewd
board

Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums

What kind of soup is this? It looks very delicious.

Also,

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /g/ Veeky Forums & sometimes /pol/ (I have to take a break from /pol/ every now and again because politics make me so mad most of the time, I only report in for happenings or big news drops.)

Why is Vietnamese food the superior asian food? All others are shit. Chinese makes me gassy, and Japanese food is...meh. Indian comes at a close second to Vietnamese though

Can Veeky Forums guys rec me some places from where I can learn cooking? Thanks

You must be fat as shit or on roids if all you do every day is cook and lift things

Looks like pho

>pho
>fit

/a/ Veeky Forums masterrace

its pho

it's culinarily devoid here, but we do have a local authentic Vietnamese place
feels good man

also fuck all the chains that have ruined food

I mean it's not the ultimate bulking material, but aside from a lot of salt, it doesn't seem that bad.

am I delusional? Pho is my vice

Pho is amazing. It is very salty though--definitely should eat in moderation.

Other than sodium, I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't be good for you.

Me. Used to do Veeky Forums but it has become 99% crypto shilling over the last several months. Not that it was all that great before that.

/a/ Veeky Forums /pol/ Veeky Forums /tv/ /co/ /sp/ master race

>2017
>still falling for the sodium is bad for you meme

It's a bowl of empty carbs and a minuscule amount of protein floating in salt water.

Veeky Forums /a/ Veeky Forums
>sit in my car for the first time after a month vacation
>recaro seats feel a lot tighter than I remember and no longer comfy
>same day I decided to join Veeky Forums
Thank you car

Where at in Ohio?
Might be able to give food or /out/ suggestions.

Veeky Forumsv/vg/

Gymnerd musturdrace. Lifting, Legal Legends and cRPGs.

I do /pol/, /g/, /sp/, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and sometimes /mu/ and /sci, I waste a lot of time here

well then bud, just like when you invite a girl (female) out, you have your reasons to do it and you expect the price to be worthy, is the same with mass media and all companies, they all have reasons to do what their do, and sometimes they go beyond immediate profit

>Embrace the stoic.
My kinsman.

Make new friends with different circles (who are actually intelligent) and eventually they will talk about politics.
Really interesting, I had a very intelligent woman talk to me about "toxic masculinity" the other day at the bar and I wasn't even butthurt, honestly agreed with her for the most part.
Most people are sensible, especially when you can talk to them away from a camera/political rally.

Go to Superior Pho in Cleveland town bro

Cincinnati, I tried White Castle was literally on the toilet shitting my brains out within 5 minutes. Tried Skyline Chili, my dog eats higher quality meat than whatever the fuck is in those coney's.

fuck off cuckold

Lived in Ohio all my life and never ate at either of those places, they both are known to put you on the toilet.

I don't go to Cinci very often, recently went and one of their bars had some really good brusselsprouts but that's the only time I've eaten there.
They had some fun bars though.

I'll cuck your mom m8 by sucking your daddies cock, does that sound fun?

YouTube. You can teach yourself how to cook anything on there. Don't fret if you screw up a few times at first.

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /m/ and sometimes /a/ and Veeky Forums

if you browse the following
/pol/tv/mu/r9k/lit/a/fit/v/b/soc/biz/ you are a garbage person

Veeky Forums /pol/ /sp/, occasionally Veeky Forums here.

Because there is. Consciously or subconsciously.

Anyone browse /int/, /trv/, and /out/ (aka the normie boards) here?

/pol/ (mostly /sg/ at this point)
/tv/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums for the motorcycle threads

Also forgot to add /sp/ occasionally

/pol/ /sp/ Veeky Forums

>Nobody intentionally acts in a malicious and destructive way

Lol wut

Veeky Forums for the memes and to keep me from neglecting fitness and health, /out/ for hiking/gear/comfy, and /mu/ for their shoegaze threads.
Came to Veeky Forums through /v/ and /a/ like most people, /v/ became somehow worse after gamergate (was fun during though) and /a/ lost it's luster as it was more heavily censored after the great "believe it".

So many channels there need something specific
Bump

I need to, this is my daily diet:

breakfast 6 eggs, 4 slices of bacon

lunch brown rice

dinner 9 eggs 4 slices of bacon

I eat like this every day.

>Nobody intentionally acts in a malicious and destructive way
They literally do though. Cold-blooded murder being a prime example. Whilst the desired outcome might be for profit, the intent to harm someone is there. Therefore intentionally acting in a malicious way.

there are tons of Viet immigrants in the Ohio area from refugee times

Veeky Forums /ic/ /mu/ here
i bet i'm the only cunt on this board that also browses /ic/ regularly

>/pol/

that one kid who pronounces it "Foe"

Where did you get that, thats funny af

>Hitler only wanted to help HIS people.
No, Hitler wanted to help an extremely idealised version of his people.
When the real Germans couldn't keep up, he gladly ran his country into the ground and then killed himself.

it's a phase and 6 months from now you won't be doing only this. fag

In america literally only white males are oppressed, you cant say your opinion, you cant get hired, you cant even walk down the street with a torch

But blacks can have black expo
Black people can kill white people
Black people can even attack white cops.

Women can scream
Women can cheat and get custody
Women can talk about maiming people (as long as they are white males)

The protestors at charlotte were peaveful

Anti fa wasnt.

The car wasnt a ramming. It was a desperate escape to flee after havong his car hit

Those arent the thibgs that were protested. The protest was about how a black man can attack a cop then say blm. The cops life matters more. Mike brown literally beat the shit out of darren wilson.

>white males
>oppressed

Ahahahaha it's like you fags want to be victimized so badly. Kill yourselves

Toxic masculinity... like what, wearing a harambe outfit

Anyone that uses that term needs a wake up call

Her explanation was that masculinity isn't toxic but a culture that forces men to become overly masculine to hide character flaws causes cognitive dissonance and anger among those men and that's what can lead into violence.
Her examples were
>men who refuse to say another man is attractive because they don't want to be gay
>men who refuse to tell their children they love them
>men who refuse to do anything out of the traditional masculine role, even if they want to do those things (such as cook)

I agree with those examples and I would consider it toxic behavior, Veeky Forums doesn't fully fit this because most of us cook, most of us are able to say if a man looks fine af, and I'm assuming many of us are able to say they love others (other than the ultra depressed ones sometimes, sorry bros).
After hearing her explain it to me I feel like toxic masculinity is just one of those ideas which aren't crazy but was picked up by crazies and blown out of proportion.

i fucking hate how they give you lime slices. why don't they have a dropper of lime juice so my fingers don't smell?

same. i can't go there. legit bad for me

if you feel oppressed as a white male you're a fucking failure or retarded

You're ordering wrong pham

by the off chance you're still around I have plenty of good food recommendations for you

Bump

Care to elaborate?

I stopped browsing /pol/ because even if all their theories were true (they're not) they just whine and have no solutions to change anything. It's just a bunch of losers complaining about their place in the world without doing anything to improve their place in it. Imagine if Veeky Forums was just entirely threads about people saying they're too skinny or too fat and no one actually talking about working out.

sopa de macaco is goat for gains

Most people browse /pol/ even if they wont admit it, you don't have to agree with 100% of the shit that is said there and the happening threads are fun.

Veeky Forumslit/his/ master race here.

Healthy body and a healthy mind

Veeky Forums & /k/ many years ago used to /b/ and /v/ and /int/ and I stopped going to /pol/ as well

/mu/ Veeky Forums Veeky Forums and occasional /sp/ here

>you cant say your opinion
I guess youre not white then

Patrician
Veeky Forumslit/sci/ck
And some /tv/
Maybe /g/ if I need help in programming

Veeky Forums, /sp/, Veeky Forums, /tv/, /mu/, /k/, /out/, Veeky Forums, and /pol/
All with varying degrees of frequency depending on what I've got going on. Veeky Forums is always going on. /sp/ is usually going on.

Forgot /v/ and Veeky Forums despite them being frequented almost as much as Veeky Forums and /sp/ respectively. I have many interests.

This. If I see something on the news, I open up some /pol/ tabs.

The eternal chad

Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and /mu/

/mu/ cuz it's my home board but it's not even fun anymore

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums go together like a glove; can't bother dressing well if your body looks like shit ya know

*fit like a glove
fuck

>Veeky Forums
>/r9k/
>/k/

what is south africa
what is europe

/litfit/ here, how do I into a social life and still perform well in school, whilst simultaneously staying fit, keep up with hobbies and eat well.
Time management is a real concern honestly.

Changes all the time, but Veeky Forums and /an/ are my boards right now. Occasionally I'll go on Veeky Forums or /v/ though

>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>/diy/
>/out/
>/k/

also /a/

Why do they have black names is the real question

Nah, /pol/ is just /b/ 2.0. It's where all the edge gathers

>huehue muh political humor

>happening threads are fun

Holy shit this.

Veeky Forums and /ic/ mainly

tryna make it across all fronts and make some artistic gains as well while i've got a month off

my man

Exactly this. I'm not too much into all the jews cospirations and shit , but it's pretty fun to read if you don't take it too seriously.

Veeky Forums /lgbt/

Went from only /v/ and /r9k/ to strictly Veeky Forums. Was a rough transition, but I'm stickin to it.

>/r9k/

Those fuckers can be funny, but the negativity is way too poisonous.

Yeah, I initially went there to share my lonliness with others. I never wanted any of that roastie "women are evil" stuff. Though it can definitely be funny.

>/a/
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>/jp/
>/int/

Nah, very good way to nom like a patriotic fitizen. Soups/stews in general are one of my favorite nutrient vectors since you can fiddle with various flavors and textures, while having convenient leftovers for say, lunch at work or a picnic at a park.

>south africa
After apartheid, this is well deserved.
>europe
Yeah nah cunt. Try again

>you will never have a hot Orc musclefu

/r9k/ almost only. I do enjoy shitposting on this normie board tho. Bunch of dumb dyel normoids

>Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /m/ and sometimes /a/ and Veeky Forums
>if you browse the following
>/pol/tv/mu/r9k/lit/a/fit/v/b/soc/biz/ you are a garbage person

>Veeky Forums

m8 u r an retard

/a/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/sp/ sometimes