How do you guys progress on your lifts? I feel like I've plateaued and it's not because I'm not eating enough

how do you guys progress on your lifts? I feel like I've plateaued and it's not because I'm not eating enough.

a plateau if it lasts 20 days might be a normal thing.

Summer right now actually doesn't help with all the heat.

what?

Summer right now actually doesn't help with all the meat

What a cute body.

what what mate.
Sometimes you re gonna plateau its pretty reasonable.
The fact that it's summer and the whole heat etc it's not gonna help you lift more.

Summer right now actually doesn't help with all the wheat

w-what

Summer right now actually doesn't help with all the treats

In summer i lift more due to my body being hot and already warm.

You're a bitch.

w-w-w-what?

thank :)

Post moar please. Perfect body. Post feet.

Here is my progress. I just got proper equipment though like two weeks ago, so now I'm starting SS, finally.

Normally a plateau lasts about and roughly 20 days.

However, since its summer the temperature will not assist you

Whenever I hit a plateau with a particular exercise, I completely drop it and replace it with different exercise that works the same muscles. Do the progressive overload thing for a couple of weeks with the replacement, then return to the exercise on which I hit that plateau. Without fail, I always find that when I return, I am able to blast right through it.

I've never read anything that suggests this, don't know if it would be your thing, but it works for me.

that's not her you idiot.

more like
Summer right now actually doesn't help with all the heat.

>hips
>thighs
>thigh gap
>flat, toned abs
>left titty so hefty the top can't contain it

muh dik. I need one where she is turned around

a normal 20 day summer thing might be a plateau
with all the treats actually doesn't help

Eat more and seep more

You might now be an intermediate lifter and have to cycle heavy and volume days. I seriously doubt that though, so you should probably still eat more and sleep more.

stfu i count calories and eat 4000 a day. i also sleep 8 hours every night.

So you lifted twice all of July, and you didn't even add weight to anything but deadlift...

Anyway, do SS and do it properly (5x3, and don't deadlift every 2 days), and do it with perfect form or you will plateu again. If you eat and sleep as much as you say you won't have a problem until you have to switch to a weekly program a few months from now.