Is there any good ways to boost my immune system to some of the best it can be...

Is there any good ways to boost my immune system to some of the best it can be? Just found out i have ureathral warts meaning a wart inside my urethra from HPV (genitcal warts) and the only way it can go away faster is to boost my immune system to high levels. What are good ways to boost my immune system?

Other urls found in this thread:

swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-raw-thymus-glandular-500-mg-60-caps
youtube.com/watch?v=tkjwvoTi950
youtube.com/watch?v=eC6esPPYbtQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3166406/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5048003/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probiotics.
Meditation.
More vegetebles.

Probiotics work? Like what do u mean by probiotics?

How did you find out you have warts inside your cock

Zinc is a great way to boost your immune

I was bleeding drops of blood throughout the day in my underwear, i looked inside by peeling apart the tip of my penis and the bloody wart was right there at the surface, super gross stuff but whatever. Thats what i get for fucking with dirty hoes.

Gut bacteria is connected to your immune system. Healthy gut bacteria helps your immune system lots. I can testify for it too. Started on probiotics and vitamin C after not being able to fully get out of a cold for maybe months, and in 2-3 weeks I just stopped getting sick altogether. Was sick on/off for the longest time it was truly shit. So yes it helps a lot. PB8 is a good brand.

Do yo still take it daily?

Yeah, it's cheap. Haven't been sick since.

Sometime I do forget to take it, but it's whatever there's no effects of not taking it, so you don't have to worry about that.

I wonder if that can actually help my wart issue.

was it you that posted that thread yesterday about this?

swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-raw-thymus-glandular-500-mg-60-caps

thymus gland is the master control of the immune system research it and yes bovine glandulars do work i have auto immune.

also try this
youtube.com/watch?v=tkjwvoTi950

for the ozone therapy you can just make ozonenated water

if you do not follow my advice fucking kys its the best advice you will get

DO NOT TAKE PROBIOTICS YOU WILL END OF SMALL INTESTINE BACTERIA OVERGROWTH

also try this. when i did it the warts on my hands died. vit c is a powerful virus killer just getting enough in your blood is the tricky part. again fucking kys if you do not follow my advice

youtube.com/watch?v=eC6esPPYbtQ

forgot the link

Vitamin D3- 1000 IU's per 25lbs. of bodyweight

that's some good sauce you got there

So both of these are the best ways to increase my immune system?
Yes

Like supplementing it? I cannot put vitamin c inside my urethra if thats what you mean.

How does vitamin D increase the immune system?

yep ozone will kill the wart virus wont have a long lasting effect on the immune system. it will last for about a week.

thymus glandular will improve your immune system for your entire life. it just take a bit of time. if i where you i would do ozone iv then 2 days later vit c iv and just wipe the virus out. then take the thymus glandular

VIT C IV

sure I'll do the google work for you lazy nigger

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3166406/

Interesting, i wonder if that can heal internal warts too
?

Okay im gonna look at the ozone, i didnt realize it can actually make the wart go away. Idc that i have the HPV, I just am worried that i have it in my urethra

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5048003/
this is what i have

Vitamin D3 5,000 IU a day and probiotics (yogurt/bacteria drinks e.g. Yakult)

I haven't been sick in over a year and a half since taking vitamin D every day. That shit is magic. Just got a blood test and my levels are great: 33 ng - I'm 6'2 210 so if you're significantly smaller, I would take it every other day or take 3,000 pill once a day.