Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I took it and failed a semester and my dick didn't work.

Sounds like you're just retarded

First of 3 SSRI's i've been on. Gave me sleep issues. Went to Lexapro, which didn't really work well for me. Finally settled on Prozac (which I haven't been taking for 3 months since I started seriously working out and eating healthy). I've only thought about killing myself like a handful of times since my diet and exercise has been improved, which is not bad considering your average Veeky Forumsizen

I took it for a while. My anxiety got better but I was just as depressed. Also my penis stopped working for a few weeks (it did work again later while on it, but not as well as it did). So I quit.
What really helped me was finding an emotional crutch, something that never failed to make me happy.

Yeah bro I should just stick with the drug that makes you a noncaring zombie noodle dick

Pretty good. Actually made me normal. Sex drive did go down a bit but that was a blessing since that was a tour of the problems I had. Overall I love it. I'm definitely looking into a way to get that same effect without meds but haven't yet

Venlafaxine here, to assist with heroin addiction. Slowwwwwwww taperrrrrrrr

While we're at it. Oxcarbazepine (trileptal)can give you seizures via the rebound phenomenon. My doctor failed to mention that and said it "stabilized mood"

All in all, the only lifting correlation is greater consistency but the change is negligible at best. Same progression, appetite, bf%, libido, etc

fuckin white people lol

Avoid medications
TMS is where it's at

Don't do it, not worth it.

Any anxiety meds with low side effects? I think I might need them. My dick and libido are already not doing great so anything that makes those worse is probably a 100% guarantee I'll become a wizard.
Not Phenibut, I don't trust it.

I'm on Pristiq, it's an SNRI so it gives me way more energy via norepinephrine reuptake. Compared to being depressed lol

Only SSRI I took was prozac for a few months. No anxiety but I was straight zombie mode with no desire to fuck. Stopped it abruptly and got brain zaps.. which actually felt really cool. Could have tried others with my dank insurance but I was over it. Able to live without t hem but some people do seriously need their meds regardless.

took it for 12 months for anxiety and it worked well but i just felt flat and unmotivated most days. I replaced it with trt and got much better results

As a hightest sex addict who used to fap 3+ times a day, this has not only stopped my anxiety attacks but also helped reduce my libido to a healthy 1-2 ejaculations per day. When i fuck my gf now i actually last 15-20 minutes as opposed to my former 5-7 minutes. I still get hard as a rock.

If SSRI's turn you into a limpdick then youre just a lowtest beta.

never been prescribed zoloft personally, but lexapro works pretty nicely as an antidepressant for me, not so well for anxiety, but I'm seeing my therapist on wednesday, so she'll probably add on xanax or prozac, we'll see

WELL IF YOU'RE RETARDED THEN IT IS NOT THE DRUG

>lowtest beta.

Has to take drugs to cope with life

top kek.

Took a few weeks to kick in but as anons above said my libido went completely down.
I got my best results on Amitriptyline, holy fuck not only did it make me feel good but it doubled as pre workout. Eventually doc had to take me off it because of """"Dangerous sideffects""""""

Phenibut.

If you have any shred of self control and you learn how to use it properly. If not, don't touch it.

Phenibut is the greatest anti-anxiety drug known to man.

what were the sideffects and what dosage were you on?