ITT physiques better than 99% of Veeky Forums

ITT physiques better than 99% of Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWQbi8bAJFl/?taken-by=shinukii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

99% of Veeky Forums wasn't bit by a radioactive spider.

anyone have the rich piana version of this pic

I don't have my head photoshoped on a roider

macquire's about 5'7, wonder what he weighed for this, decent physique

funny that no matter how lean he gets he always has that weird bullfrog chin thing going though

it's called acting, he's taken back by his overnight gains

also are their any celebrity physiques that are impressive but likely natty that people can point to? like, they've been big and into their fitness since pre-fame

lol na, he's literally got that ribbit lookin' ass pouch under his chin constantly

Chris Evans is natty. Go look at his older movies, he'd always been jacked.

>natty

This is one of this first movies

you're trolling if you don't realize skinny cap was CGI

Top kek
There's people on Veeky Forums taking roids to look half as good as evans and they're not professionnals actors.
Dorian yates said that hugh jackman was 100% on the juice for wolverine, stallone was on the juice for rambo, charlie sheen admitted to be on the juice for platoon.
People are really delusionnal about steroids in hollywood "just with personnal trainers you can get there, hollywood would never caution something illegal"

He was already juicing in this, you know that people do steroids all the time ? Not just movie stars for specific roles ? Just look at /frauds/

>tfw he's 5'7 manlet

>juicing for that

He looks like he's been lifting for 8 months in that picture

c'mon man...

Epic meme, he's 6'1 and look at his traps, you do also realize that taking steroids does not turn you into ronnie coleman ?

I have traps that look like that, and I'm completely natty. Also, that movie came out in 2001, it would be several more years before he got his first superhero role. Just because he looks better than your fat ass, didn't mean he roids.

t. Jason Blaha

Show your body cunt

Lmao roiding for this????

literally

that better be a trap

>charlie sheen admitted to be on the juice for platoon
LMAO LMAO, did he even fucking train?! Did he just inject test and then do nothing but eat junk food and sit on his ass?! AHAHAHA

Pls hab benis XDDD

You try getting jacked while spending all your free time on drugs hanging out with hookers, ok?

instagram.com/p/BWQbi8bAJFl/?taken-by=shinukii

Squats..