Is he the GOAT YouTube fitness channel?

Is he the GOAT YouTube fitness channel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oe_kBYPxns4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, Jason Genova is.

He said on video today that Rich Piana deserved to die because he didn't collab with him... Alpha as fuck man, ice cold.

>Jason Genova
Why the fuck do people even watch this guy? His physique is complete shit and he looks/acts/sounds like a complete downie.

where's his hair? looks like a little boy

>looks like a little boy
Yeah and also 10x better than your hating ass.

10/10 would fuck his twink ass

really fucking jelly of his frame

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on shaving the upper body?

Do it.

He has it all, height, face, and frame.

Keep the hair if it's aesthetic, shave if not.

he's a mentally handicapped weightlifter, he likes the sport.

people dont call him retarded as a joke, he is legitimately disabled

Jeff Cavaliere
40 years old btw

Eric Bugenhagen, Delray Misfits (for Lenny), and Through the Twisting Nether (although he personally is weird as fuck, he is strong as an ox and huge to boot) are the only channels worth watching imo

TTTW and Eric do what manlet destiny does but at higher weight with better physiques.

Sorry I didn't know you were the one in the pic

my brother

I wish.

who's this?

This guy is helpful

David Laid

>ironman btw

If you're a hairy beast, I'd trim, but if not, don't do it. It's part of being manly, and no hair looks like a high schooler. Too much hair is just off-putting, though, so there's a balance - like Mediterraneans, I guess, and the Semitic phenotypes that are covered in it, they tend to have way too much hair.

I think his videos are really high quality, I don't understand how he goes on a bulk and end up more shredded than before though. Also strenght goals

weight loss and substantial muscle gain at the same time are a clear sign of steroid use, user

Laid """""""bulks""""""""" as-in he eats like a 300 calorie surplus at most. He always has lean bulked and he gained this physique over years.

he's not even 20, he doesn't roid. It would fuck him up. Swear that you guys always saying roids at the first sign of a seasoned lifter are some of the most retarded people on Veeky Forums.

His name op

>not even 20
>looking this juicy
what the fuck? when did he start, at 12? why didn't it stunt his growth then?
is he just a genetic demigod or something? naturally produces insane amounts of T?

>is he just a genetic demigod or something?
yes, he has very very good genetics. He also started lifting when he was 14 at the very start of puberty as a total skeleton.

Guess fucking what: 6 years of lifting makes you look really good, particularly when you do it right around puberty when your body is shooting out HGH and T like a fucking exhaust pipe.

I don't really give a shit about people calling him babyfaced or whatever or "shit traps". But he's not a roider, don't be retarded. Hard work over a long period of time leads to good results.

He's good, really in depth understanding of human physiology

or maybe he know how to lift and eat

if you bulk at a 300 surplus with enough protein, you arent going gain fat, just muscle

lifting doesn't stunt growth read a book retard

No, you will gain fat, just not very much. It's impossible to gain only muscle, even with roids.

A lot of guys from highschool in ~05 were roiding.

>if you bulk at a 300 surplus with enough protein, you arent going gain fat, just muscle

>what are genetics?

>calling a teenager babyfaced
that's like saying water is wet, all teenagers are somewhat babyfaced.

This and its not even close. Best advice, best workouts, most aesthetic body.

>you will gain fat, just not very much
at 300 cals above your tdee?
that is less than 1lbs a week
and if you workout hard, especially for hypertrophy then you arent going to gain fat

it is literally, physiologically impossible to gain muscle without also gaining fat. The ratio will be far more in-favor of muscle, but it is quite literally impossible to gain one and not the other.

but it will very little and can lose it very fast

that's literally what i've been saying you retard

My nigger

Eric's videos are my preworkout. I also didn't know about TTTN; looks like a great channel, and holy fuck that guy's like a character straight out Berserk.

no you dont

and why you insult me?
grow up

pretty much this. has great advice and knowledge

Looks much better here

>no you don't

I literally said, and I quote from >No, you will gain fat, just not very much. It's impossible to gain only muscle, even with roids.

which I repeated in Please don't be a retard you Colombian failure.

He's been getting more swole lately,mirin

The SS channel is fantastic in terms of knowledge and legit info, as is juggernaut fitness.

In terms of style/entertainment factor while still being legit lifting, alan thrall, Frank Yang, the golden one and 70s big reign supreme.

Hands down the best channel by far however is the delray misfits.

>knowledge
>legit info
>ss
hahahaha

>legit lifting
>alan thrall
pick one

Sorry, sweetie. Arash Rahbar is GOAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oe_kBYPxns4

yes nigga

what about scooby?

Fuck off you dyel namefag always giving out shit advice

Just kill yourself

Pretty sure that's not clarence.

/fitlitpol/

no

fuck i know hes a roider but damn thats a goal body

even if he's a roider now he definitely wasn't when that pic was taken

watch his 2015/2016 videos and tell me you think he's on gear lmao, kids been lifting for 5 years or so, he's nothing crazy, just a nice frame that makes him look good

I want to plow his asshole so badly