Veeky Forums confessions thread

The most cardio I do is walking in and out of the gym

i have never worked out in my life

I pretend I lift for myself and my health, but really I hope that I will have a body that might attract girls

> 3 months in
> no girl yet

i forgot to lift on my bulk

I'm still on my cheat month

Thicc

Since I started working full time the most I've lifted in one week has been twice

haven't done a single deadlift in 1.5 years, almost went to snap city, changed that shit for chin ups and hyper extentions and never looked back. I don't regret shit.

I look a lot like Blaha so I can never post body in any thread with getting ridiculed with Blaha pics. Why did that tool have to exist?

I'm so fucking sorry user. Try cutting then.

Do you also eat 4000kcals a day and work out 3 times a week?

man if she didn't have that retarded pink coloured short haircut i'd love to creampie her all day long

Man THIS so much . I can get ugly to average girls sometimes. But I want a girl like this

Thanks user. I can't afford to cut but I think I've reached a tipping point where my test levels and (small) muscle mass now requires more calories than I put in so I'm losing weight by default. I was 203lb about 6/7 weeks ago, now I'm 196lb.

Sorry for the diary post. I have no friends.

First one no, second one yes.

I only do 5 exercises each time i workout and they are rarely compound movements

I judge the quality of my workouts by how much it hurts the next day.

I curl everyday and its made my biceps pop massively

Did you go to a doctor to prove you have low test? If so, ask him for some, nothing wrong with using test to get to normal levels, then continue cutting.
are you still in high school? college is a really easy place to make friends, I'm also antisocial but I managed to make 3 great friends, 1 being the girl I'm somewhat dating.

Lots of people start out like that. Just keep at it and try to make clean eating choices. 3mo isn't long at all.

no shit

Give it time my man, 3 months is nothing.

But believe me girls DO take notice and eventually it's a huge boost in confidence. I have gotten drunk girls to slap my ass because of my squats, to crashing at a place and hearing the sister of a friend say things like "why can't you get hot guys like him instead of your skinny ass bf". I swim for cardio and 1 time my friend overheard some girls saying "that guy is hot, I bet he is a proffesional swimmer" when I'm barely ottermode by Veeky Forums standards. I even got a girl saying she would be friends with benefits with me if she hadn't a bf at the time. BUT by the time I was getting mired I was lifting just for myself. The girls motivation isn't enough to keep you going. You have to actually enjoy lifting to get somewhere. Just hang in there.

then why do people on here aggressively argue against lifting every day ?

When I first came to Veeky Forums, I literally had to use 5-lb granny dumbbells.

I don't think he is arguing against it, but it's a no brainer that a small muscle like biceps can be trained every day and will get results more results than somebody doing it just 2x week. Most people with knowledge even recomend it.

I don't do any of the things I recommend on Veeky Forums

Because of the risk of injury, moron.

I can't curl for shit, have to use 5kg or 6kg dumbbells in order to finish my sets with proper form

I've never had a routine or program. I literally just wing it every single workout.

lmao

I've exercised on and off for 5 years, but don't have the appetite or willpower to eat much, so I've never actually made any gains.

For anyone wondering, her name is Stefania Ferrario and she's beautiful.

i exercised and ate healthy on and off but i was only ever able to really stick with it when my boyfriend left me for someone much better looking.

now i'm Veeky Forums but she's still better looking and he's still with her. and now i mostly just keep exercising because i don't know what else to do.

>I look like blaha
Wish I didn't know that feel but I do.

I just lift so I can have a marble (or perhaps bronze?) sculpture of myself when I can afford it.

I dont like lifting

When girls do dumbbell rows in front of me I look down their shirt

>confessions

I self-mockingly tell everyone I last had sex in highschool. That is a lie, I only kissed the girl, I never actually had sex.

I'm 32 years old.

Tfw im super dyel, leaning towards ottermode, 18-20 year olds love my body, but my personality is still shit, have not much passion about anything besides music, and I have social anxiety so it still fucking sucks.

Reported to the FBI for rape

i stopped training legs altogether because i'm a manlet that has to wear suit pants everyday

When people ask what my deadlift max is, I tell them my trap-bar deadlift max because I don't do straight bar deadlift. Everyone thinks I pull 405lb traditional.

dude i relate. i'm gay and told my coworkers that I lost my virginity when I turned 21. I only sucked his dick!

I'm 26 now and actually lost it this year.

I tell people I pull 230kg conventional but it's really more of a round-back SLDL

I've been lifting for almost a year and I don't think I've seen any physical improvements and my numbers are still shit

why do you think is this? eating incorrectly? very low test? are you consistent?

Son, you're gay, you cannot relate. You could get sex with a willing partner in 5 minutes without any effort through your phone if you wanted to. Getting sex when you're a gay man is fucking easy mode.

I'm guessing thst you're bulking? Are you consistently eating at a surplus? gainz can't use up any calories if you don't eat at a surplus and eat nutritious foods

lol mostly relating to the lying thing but yes, being gay and a slut is the same thing

>3 months
Not even enough time to notice significant change. Keep going.
It's a retarded cosplay and that photo, like every other one, is 99% filters, blur tool, general photoshop magic. In person she has acne, stretch marks etc like everyone else.

I pee in the sink everywhere I go. I need to wash it down with water after. Once I did it in some nightclub toilets and people saw me do it so I pretended to be drunker than I was and left asap. I once forgot to wash it down and one of my colleagues told my boss that somebody was peeing in the sink and we all had to stay behind to work out who it was. I told them it wasn't me because I had a catheter bag, so now I can't go to the toilet at work because they think I wee in a bag under my desk instead

I grunt as much as I possibly can when lifting and eating in order to boost my testosterone.

Not having friends has not only ruined my life, but it also prevents me from doing anything at all to try to meet people, and I use the misery as an excuse to not even try to improve myself

Not having friends in high school led me to being a social retard so I didn't meet anyone in college or post-college either.

25 year old kissless virgin now. I don't even attempt to meet people because I don''t want them to see how I'm a shut-in loser with no life experiences or hobbies.

Also even though I'm an emaciated twig posting on Veeky Forums, I don't really do any working out besides some stuff with light dumbbells (like 30 lb), probably because getting fit would actually improve me a bit and I'm scared of that since I've literally never been anything but a bottom of the barrel piece of human shit for my whole life and even if a girl was interested in me I wouldn't want to do anything out of my fear of having no experience

Hell there is a woman I've talked to online for over a year, mostly just her sending me nude pics, she's 50 years old but absolutely gorgeous and she's actually gonna be in my area in a few months and wants to meet me, would probably lead to sex and I get sweaty just thinking about even considering meeting her

I just don't know how much longer I can suffer living like this guys

honestly I'm guessing it's because my sleep and therefore my recovery is shit & I'm not super consistent with my diet

yeah I'm guessing it's because my recovery game is still pretty trash in terms of sleep & diet. I eat at surplus probably ~70% of the time.

Which routine are you doing?

>Doubled my strength since I started lifting 4 months ago.
>Body has started to lag like y'all said.
>Was really happy about my gains at first, but now I realize my gains are nothing special yet..
>keep telling myself that by the 6th month I will be at the point in which I can call myself a novice LIFTER.

6th months is the magic number.. right anons?

I eat fast food way more than I should. I stay in my TDEE and don't really get fries or soda, but there you have it. I'm trying to cut, I'm a weak person.

Here is the best advice in the world.

Stop fucking yourself and go to a prostitute, don't me ashamed. Fucking a real woman will give you a strange confidence in yourself, even if you paid for it, and will remove your fears based on your inexperience.

I eat a ton of garbage, I just keep it below my tdee so I still lose weight

May I ask why you pee in the sink?

I don't even lift

Do you go on /r9k/? If so, then stop it

Same. I'm also an alcoholic. Still making gains, though.

Don't blow it next time. My girlfriend has gained 15 pounds (she's 5'1") since we got together 3 years ago. We both put on weight, but i worked it all off. I tried hinting, and ended up straight up telling her she's fat, but she's just to weak- willed. Breaking up with her next week after i gather my stuff up and i have a place available and she can't afford the place on her own, so she'll be fat and homeless.

>I even got a girl saying she would be friends with benefits with me if she hadn't a bf at the time

wow what an achievement

Not him, but its convenient.
Pros:
-save time(and water)
-no need to sit down in case its dirty, no risk of shitting
-no risk of failing to aim(for uncircumsized this can be difficult at a normal toilet)
-basically impossible to prove
-easy to check your level of hydration and smelliness
>alpha as fuck

Cons:
-can be caught
-can leave stains on the wall behind(happened to me when a mate cleaned his bathroom, but nobody suspected me)
-sitting is more relaxed desu

I dunno why youd do this if there are urinals available tho, and i wouldnt do it at home because i know its clean and because of the stains

>sit down
Are... are you female?
If you are, I'm disgusted.
If you aren't, I'm disgusted and confused.

I started lifting 5 months ago to get back at my ex for cheating on me, basically getting more attractive than the guy she is with now. I'm currently halfway there to my ideal body goal and I finely have defined abs and no longer look like a skelly, my whole life has improved and I've become very much of a normie apart from my social-economic-political views. But my love life has not improved, her cheating on me affected me so much that every time I get with a girl I automatically loose interest in them and start treating them like my ex treated me when she cucked me. This has really fucked with my head, the worst part is that the two most recent girls I've fucked have looked like her. I not even joking when I'm considering going to a psychologist.

Literally I have no idea, I started when my toilet had broken once and just kept going

I secretly want to be hit on by a gay dude to see if I like it or not. He needs to be cute tho, no homo.

I do 3x10 db bicep curls with 20kg dumbbells and I do 3x10 incline bench with 20kg dumbbells

Im pretty sure i will always be tfwnogf. Im at a place a few hours away from my house and there is a qt working here and I cant even get the xourage to say she looks nice or just make an approach.

I always sit down to do a pee. I'm a man.

I can't say what your doing is wrong because your life decisions are yours to make. However, I truly do hope that somebody you care about abandons you for a similar vain and cynical reason. Fitness is a small part of life.

>3x10 db bicep curls with 20kg
At my best I can only do half of that for like 8 reps, fuck my arms are so fucking weak.

>Fitness is a small part of life.
He's not dumping her because she isn't fit, he's dumping her because she isn't attractive. Should he still be with her as a bf despite not being sexually attracted to her? Yeah fuck that shit, romantic relationships are based around sex, if there is no desire for sex the relationship inevitably breaks apart unless either partner is very very desperate.

Yeah I agree. I was just stating that I want something similar to happen to him. I'm not on the side of the female, but I hate vanity. I'm not saying he's wrong, I'm just saying I hope the same exact thing happens to him.

>I hate vanity
Again, this is not about wanting a trophy gf or wanting to be with a 7 instead of 4 or whatever, this is about sexual attraction. He should not apologize for not being sexually attracted to her after she gained all that weight. If she didn't take care of her personality instead, and became bitter and angry and prone to fits of childish tantrums, and he dumped her for it, would you feel his actions were unjustified? Fuck no, you would acknowledge she was in the wrong for not keeping her personality mentally attractive to others. This is exactly the same - she stopped caring for her sexual appeal, which means she's less attractive to him physically.

i know deep down in my heart that no matter how big, strong or aesthetic i become my insecurities and self loathing will always be there

i quit squatting after 6 years and i have never enjoyed lifting more

Yeah but if you have straight sex and someone finds out your family isn't going to kick you out of the house and your friends aren't going to stop talking to you.

i delegate a day to a bodypart but other than that i wing it as well

If they would stop talking to you just for taking dicks in your ass during your own free time they arent your friend desu

I've been visiting my mom for the past month and I can't drive so I have to rely on her for lifts to the gym and I've missed my last two sessions because she couldn't take me...

I can bench more than you.

My squat form is shit and now my bench 1RM is getting dangerously close to my squat max.

Also it's holiday and I pretend to count calories but that doesn't stop me from eating like a pig.
>tfw 2 cheat months in a row

I'm close to saying fuck it to counting macros and just go by feel
its so fucking annoying

I do crossfit

My high-intensity interval training is actually above average-intensity interval training

if you pressed it, the girl probably would have become FWB despite her boyfriend

I don't follow a program, I made my own based initially off of the lifts my teacher in weights class had us do.

You guys cracked me up.
Alright, I've got one.
>Have cutie girl friend.
>Her sex drive is crazy.
>I still sometimes masterbate twice a day.
She would bang three times a day if I wanted to. What the shit is my problem?

I squat sub 200lbs and I've been lifting for 14 months

I've had so many issues with squatting, pain in my hips, lower back and form issues. I've finally figured it out and am hoping to hit 2 plates by the end of the year.

+1

Were you hit with an intuition as you were squatting that lead to an ah ha moment? I got into lifting like eight years ago and didn't squat two plates until last year. High frequency, low volume lower body training combined with mobility stuff shot my squat up like fifty pounds in just a couple months.