How can us 6'0" manlets even compete?

How can us 6'0" manlets even compete?

>Captian American, the peak of American stock, looks like an autistic geek next to an average Aussie bloke

Damn that's great hair.

Isnt evans 6'0 himself?

Feels good 6'3 height masterrace

I live in a 3rd world country and was blessed with 6'0 genetics so I'm huge af for girls in my country, don't need to compete with them at all.

Didnt far right guy cut his hair?

What country?

Fuck height, bros. I'm 1,68m and I'd kill to have that hair.

India

evans is probably 5'11.5", so slightly below 6'

hemsworth is a legit 6'3"

I'm 5'11 and I had people say that I'm "so tall"even though the average height in my country is 5'8 lmao. I'm incredibly insecure about my height, I'd give everything to be 6'4.

>tfw 6'0 manlet in the Netherlands
life is suffering

POO

Nice try lanklet.

poo in the loo pajeet

>this is 10/10 in uk

fucking kek

Chris Evans is probably the proof beta males will be born beta and die beta, his twitter his ridiculous and looking at his form compared to the aryan in the back I just want to laugh, no wonder he also has no jaw, most likely didn't get enough testosterone.

Look at this cuck, full off shitty tattos to.

Fuck you Chris Evans.

are you ok

>that back
Is this what happens when you never deadlift?

I hate his guts, reading his twitter after the berkley riots, this fucking asshole was defending antifa after they smacked that girl, fuck this cunt.

He's not a leader!
i thought he was hot i'll admit.
But now i want nothing to do with him.
I will only lust after Chris H and other Nordic Gods!!! Do my best to please them

literally real life virign walk/clothing

>rrrrrrrreeeeeeee this celebrities politcal opinions don't allign with mine!
Ok

How does the guy on the right have a double chin when he looks so buff? That goatee just makes it look worse too

It's barely noticable irl, it's 7 (seven) centimeters.

lmao

Just like your cock

Dude isn't going to get very far climbing in those shoes.

None of them have the ability to stand. It annoys me almost as bad as the fact they're wearing socks outside, which gives this picture the final blow of one of the worst pictures I've ever seen. Look at that, they literally can not stand. Where is the guy in the middle coming from? He appears to be striding towards the camera but behind him there is nothing to be walking from. They're just wobbling in place. The wobble of incompetence. Don't care about getting fit if this is the result, guys. You don't want to be the prototype of a lesser species to come.

:(

Uneducated beta has never heard of contrapposto

this is shopped to shit. look at the fucking adonis belt of the middle and left guys, they are copy and pasted on.

Did you really just say that? There is absolutely no artistic or expressive value in that picture, it's the worst. If you approach it with artistic technicalities you're even more at a loss. Even models know how to STAND when they pose. The manchildren in that picture do not, and if they're in fact trying to pose, all the more reason to understand how incomptetent and uneducated they make themselves look. I'd rather see someone wobble with fat than somebody who is fit who has never understood how to stand.

>they smacked that girl
girl?

No argument.

No penis.

and you think you have anything to say about education

If 6 ft is manlet... And I'm 5'3... W-what the heck am I?

He has nice arms, his back is really underdeveloped

Is this what a curlbro looks like?

King of midgets

You don't need to workout your back. Not like you're ever gonna see it anyway