YOU THERE, yes, YOU, on the verge of binge eating

YOU THERE, yes, YOU, on the verge of binge eating

GRAB the fat on your belly. GRAB the fat on your lovehandles. DIG your fingers through your fat and into your ab muscles - feel your destiny BEGGING to be FULFILLED

THINK about how you will feel after the binge - YOU WANT ABS MORE THAN YOU WANT THAT SHITTY FOOD

Losing weight is HARD. Being fat is HARDER. PICK your hard and STICK WITH IT

Would you rather have had that burger 2 months ago or shredded abs right now? Just a few more short months and you'll have girls LICKING the contours of your ROCK HARD ABS.

Being lean isn't a fantasy, it is a REALITY you want more than ANYTHING IN THE WORLD - all you have to do is NOT BINGE. That is literally IT.

ENOUGH pussyfooting around ruining your progress with weekly binges. It's time to SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN and DEDICATE YOURSELF ONCE AND FOR ALL

Nobody will EVER love you if you are FAT.

>We are ALL gonna make it

Im shottputter, so real athlethe not a meme gym goer

man starts above 225lbs dont even try to deal with it manlets

i bet i get shot further then you and im under 220

t.Discus man

Not there yet but been working at it nearly every day since and changed my diet entirely. And when there are days I feel like giving in I tell myself things like what you said OP. And its gotten so much easier doing that, that I know I'm gonna make it.

if you shot put above 19m than talk to me ever again

I like this post

heh you showed us who's boss

I have an 18 BMI with a gut and no legs or back
wut do

Thank you user for these images, I normally change the burger depending on what I'm doing but it works perfectly either way

>tfw just finished pct of bulk cycle
>can't cut for another 10 weeks because i'll lose gains
>on the plus side, only 10 weeks until i feel that sweet, sweet nectar in my glute again

you people are really pathetic and neurotic

health and fitness is supposed to make you feel good

being extremely low bodyfat is not remotely sustainable

just try to eat nutritious balanced 90% of the time and enjoy the other 10%

>supposed to make you feel good
Maybe if you're a disgusting hedonist loser with no ambition or will. Health and fitness is to make you stronger at the cost of only what you are willing to sacrifice. Nice reddit spacing, kid.

But then no one will ever love me.

lift

>pct
>cycle again

Why didn't you cruise user? Do you hate your body that much?

pct was a breeze, i only do light cycles
enjoy the time off mentally, and my testicles appreciate it too

I love it when you post this

I mean I already have some sikkk abs but this shit literally makes me eat fucking perfectly for the next few days and increase my ab workout every time

Those physiques weren't attained by not binging, they were attained with years of hard work, dedication, several bulking/cutting cycles and maybe even roids so this is just nonsense.

>being extremely low bodyfat is not remotely sustainable
speak for yourself, mr average

You're fucking up your hpta system by starting and stopping it up repeatedly. Take hcg to keep your nuts full on cruise

This thread should be posted everyday

I agree.
Hi Jason Blaha. Fuck you

great booty, though

>DIG your fingers through your fat and into your ab muscles
I can't feel them

>women

I was about to open a bag of pic related and watch TV but then I saw this thread.
Thanks OP

bump for motivation

But i have uneven abs and it looks ugly :((((

>Implying I work out for other peoples sake just to impress them and not to actually become strong and athletic and be able to do cool shit like running marathons in the mountains
Speak for yourself, buddy

thanks buddeh

Chad does BOTH

>implying you would workout at all if you were the last man on the planet
leave your ivory tower. everything a man does in the world comes down to PUSSY. you can't escape your biological hardwiring

if you do it in competions not at your backyard i have probably heard of you

>or as i call it the douchehouse

Fuck off, Chrishop

What if I want to get like Klokov.

I was a contended for golden gloves nationals and was always a flatter skinny kid but could punch like I was 230 lbs and pure muscle.

I would rather be a big huge dude that obviously lifts than a skinny twink fag with a 6 pack and a roastie gf. I know I could probably give him permanent brain damage in one punch and a body shot to his toned core would rupture organs and cause internal bleeding.

POWERFUL

brap

anyone know who dis is?
I want to fap to that ass but demand better quality

Like it matters. Small dick, so cant satisfy any of the cute bitches. My goal is the slightly 4-6/10 chicks with low confidence who just want to be loved. To get those just gotta be not obese/socially retarded.

russell brand has a small dick and he managed to ball katy perry into marriage

don't overthink it

Was just about to binge eat, thanks for the thread.

>still have 4 hours until I can go to sleep

Plz help.

so how the fuck am i meant to gain? school meals and what family cook

10-12% bodyfat has been confirmed by both science and personal experience to be ideal in every aspects of life, including attracting women.
It's also easy as fuck to maintain and is the range of every guy in OP's pic. Stay buttmad fatty

2-3 years ago... I remember getting eye-fucked constantly. I mean, constantly. Girls hitting on me alot. Saying shit like "you couldn't finish the project in time? ooooh, just use your attractive eyes on the professor too, you'll be fine" or literally pressing their asses, tits etc against me on the bus, metro etc. I wasn't "nearly" as big as I am right now but I was pretty lean.

Used to be fucking autistic back when I was lean. Now I got the game but I'm not getting even half the attention I used to get. Even tho I'm around 17-18% bf, my face is puffed up and fat. Face looks much much better when leaner.

Saved the pic. I'll look at this pic for 30 secs every morning I wake up. We're all gonna make it breh's. YOLO. I'm not gonna waste my youth anymore and will make the most of my life. Fuck it. "The Chad" got nothing on me. I'll just lose 8% bf and I'll be a chad myself..

i'd rather take my advice from my 'doctor' which has a PhD, than shitty advice on Veeky Forums

proof hpta is damaged after 5 cycles?
proof your testicles don't have irreversable damage after 5 years of B&C?
proof hcg isn't surpressive to the pituitary gland, in the same way AAS is to the testicles?

Please don't mix pictures of ripped guys with attractive women, I'm already sexually confused enough from spending time on Veeky Forums

90% of this image isn't achievable without anabolic steroids. I fully understand that most aren't really bad when used correctly, but why set unrealistic goals in an image you want to use to motivate people? Why not just pick some buffy ottermodes whose body most people can achieve with enough dedication?

I'm all for self improvement and shit but why lie like this?

Thank you OP i gotta stop binging on 4ch and dota. Other than that I train 5 days a week starting 3 weeks ago and on my way to actually making it.

I built a pull-up bar today. I also got a used dumbbell set from my brother in law. Time to get after it.

Goal body

Me too senpai.

We can all make it.

>pictures are all white girls/guys
Okay...

Of all the things to ever trigger me on /asp/. Suicide is optional for your personality.

I wonder how she got stevo to film for her

thats beautiful

Great post OP.
Not being sarcastic
We need more of this stuff on /fit to drive the r9k fags out

>we're all gonna make it

I already have a girlfriend, if you're a NEET with a shit personality then getting fit isn't going to help you get laid

Damn op

Great post

fuck, i like this

That's how the bijew gets you

I have a whopping 119lbs of lean mass at 5'9" and need to increase that number by any means necessary. Losing weight is easy compared to building lean weight.

Too late, I just ate a bar of white chocolate before I saw this, OP.

isley detected

IIFYM

what

>women dislike zipper abs
>women know anything

Well meme'd friend

This

Having abs with some muscle is like top 10% of population easily

>binge every week
>visible abs
Feels good man

One day anons, one day.

>tfw ate a lot while partying with friends
>another week of cutting
I just want to get back to 140lbs and maintain guys...