My girlfriend recently became a runner, what's a good gift to give a runner? anniversary is tomorrow

my girlfriend recently became a runner, what's a good gift to give a runner? anniversary is tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

flipbelt.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Running shoes?

Fitbit?

Some lululemon leggings?

Coconut water is p good desu. I always drink it before running

Good ideas but she already has a little step counter thing

I was thinking like $100 gift card to shop at Dick's and buy shoes of her choice, but I wanted like one more thing to add on to it.

>$100
>shoes

Try about $150 if you want something a little higher quality, especially if it's from Dick's. I got myself a pair of Brooks for 100, but that's because it was an older model that they JUST updated. Otherwise it would be about $130. And this was from a dedicated running store, not a big box store.

Some running gear, like leggings and shorts are nice. Maybe a jogging jacket if weather gets colder where you live.

A leash

a good dicking

>girlfriend is a "runner"
>wants to spend 100 bucks on shoes for her

it's like you actually hate her, wtf

once bumped onto an interview of his on youtube, sad thing with piana is that all the roids made his dick shrivel to 5'', he was fighting depression because of it for years.

>shrivel to 5"

H-heh yeah, m-must suck

Fake news

Get her a coupon for the salad bar

Get her something that SHE likes.

>user goes to the gym
>that must mean i should get him something gym related like straps or squat shoes
don't do that

>he doesn't have a qt gf who gives him gym presents and makes him protein meals

I feel sad for you.

>implying that i can get a gf even an ugly one if i tried hard enough

Nipple tape. Bloody nipples are no bueno, and are an actual concern for the serious runners. Sunglasses would also be helpful, if she's one of the ones who does it during daylight hours. Alternatively, you could subtly feel her out by asking questions like "What gear would you suggest if I wanted to run with you?" or "What would your dream gear be?". Not perfect examples by any stretch, but I'm sure you could figure a natural way to question her about shit she'd like. Hell, you could even just fix some breakfast and run with her one day. Not all gifts have to be bought, and thoughtful things *from you* matter most (unless, of course, bitch is a gold digger). The point is, let her know you care by paying attention and making an effort. We can't help you with that bruh, but she can if you just observe.

How the fuck are we supposed to know? Get her a copy of Starting Strength and ten kilos of milk powder. If you don't like that idea, fuck off to some normie board.

There are plenty of ugly fish in the sea, user.

This one

>Unironically wanting a GF

Your first mistake

make passionate love to her and tell her she needs to start at least squatting.

>anniversary
Buy her roses and take her to dinner you autist

Wireless headphones would be a good idea too

Buy her a dragon dildo op
What could ever go wrong?

Tell her you want to run with her, then have a friend set up a picnic blanket somewhere nice within distance. Wine, grapes, that kind of shit.

Then run there, have a romantic time and tell her she really needs to start squatting because you can barely keep it hard during doggy

This, but make sure you let her know it's only to be use on you. Wouldnt want her getting any strange ideas.

She can't cuck you if she knows you are prorated to take a horsecock.

One of those life monitor pendants with GPS, for when she gets a heart attack, she can just push a button and an ambulance can find her.

5 inches is pretty huge for a guy on roids, must have been packin before he destroyed it. Had a friend who couldnt even get it up after comin off a 6 month cycle

A gym membership or a list of actual hobbies

So glad my recent sarm cycle gave me no side-effects whatsoever. I was horny as fuck the entire time didn't even feel suppressed

SARMS cycles are generally very mild so I´m not suprised. The guy I was talking about just blasted and cruised tren and hoped for the best then had to quit because it drove him mentally unstable.

If you want her to die, sure

Wouldn't it be more expensive at some bespoke running place?

Some running gear for when winter comes around.

not sure if stupid or trolling

Running socks

depending on budget

~30 for a flip belt flipbelt.com keep your phone keys and whatever from flopping around in a pocket.

~45 for a running flash light if she wants to run in the evenings.

~150 for shoes and socks if there's anything left.

~320 for a garmin forerunner 235 GPS is better than just a step counter.

?

I got my girlfriend a Nike 6 pack of runner hair/headbands and a runners fanny pack

A new boyfriend that can spend 5 seconds thinking of a thoughtful gift that has actual personal meaning instead of asking a bunch of retarded dyels that don't know anything about relationships in general let alone yours.

If you can hold out until Christmas, the new Apple Watch 3rd Series will go for about $400 and be a better version of the Garmin (since it will have LTE). She can run w/o a phone, take calls, use streaming services.
That's what I plan to get myself (avid runner).

Groupon for hormone therapy.

>recently

How recently? I wouldn't buy anything running related if she just started within the last 3 months. She needs to show the dedication in order to get the reward.

Don't you know how the law of attraction works?

A gym membership. Doing cardio only isnt gonna do her any good

your dick in her ass is a nice gift.

>ywn be able to dick down tracer
why even lift

Steroids shrink balls, not dick. When will people stop perpetuating this stupid myth.

Getting swole in general shrinks your dick you moron. The optimal lifestyle for people who care about their genitals is to be natty and ottermode.

Tell her you got her a gift and she should guess what it is. She'll most likely guess things she likes or wants and just pick one.

The best gift you can give someone is motivation. If she wants to run, buy yourself a baseball bat.

get her jewelry and flowers

You dont know what sadness is