Agressive/intimidating face

Anyone else suffer from this condition? Do you guys think of it as a good or bad thing?
I've been hearing this for the past 6-7 years and from what i've seen there are pros and cons

Pros
>people very unlikely to mess with you
>no one will try to rob you in the street
>people fear you
>easier to get what you want because intimidation
>good thing if you want to look big and scary

Cons
>people unlikely to mess with you
by this i mean like normal practical jokes people do to each other. When im with a group people, they pull some silly shit on each other and then i hear them whisper "go do it to user" and someone will say "yea right, im gonna end chopped up in pieces somewhere" and everyone is like "yea probably". I mean i got used to it by now because people think i will hurt them when they pull something like that, so it doesnt bother me
>people will think you will rob them in the street
>people fear you
as i explained earlier, some people are scared of hugging me because i look like i hate everything
>always look uninterested
>always look like something is bothering me
>new people always assume you dont like them
>new people always ask why i dont laugh or talk

It varies on the persons attitude as well. I personally am 6'3, fit, dark features and 7/10 face, so people fear me because of my size as well, but strangely enough i get hit on by women all the time (because mysterioooooous or whatever), despite almost every girl i meet telling me i scare her at one point.
When it all adds up, i think of my overall appearance as a good thing, because it lets me get away with being antisocial and uninterested in everything going on around me. And being feared is somewhat of an intoxicating feeling.
Thats all i can think of for now, if you guys have anything to add, please do.

Post your face, if you don't have any scars on your face it can't be intimidating

Better than looking like a harmless manlet eunuch, I suppose.

Count your blessings, familius.

I have the same, not OP.
Its very good, all the pros are for people who don't know you.

And if you are a nice guy and people get to know you, the cons are not there anymore.
So in the end you are able to pull of the best of both worlds.

Your face doesn't look intimidating senpai

Maybe not to you. But for people in the Netherlands it is very intimidating.
They way people act with me is the same as with people who are built like beasts, or mobsters etc.

No one has ever picked a fight with me or tried any shit so i guess tjeres that

Maybe im just lucky or something, but it seems unlikely since i go out almost every weekend, plus i live in a kinda ghetto area

I have the opposite, people find my face to be extremely approachable and friendly. That has led to some fun contrasts. When I'm boxing and I get serious people say it's terrifying because I'm usually so smiley.
And girls say when I get really serious during sex it's a massive turn on. So that's nice.

The say revenge should be served like cold cuts

The left pic is like a pouty puppy dog, is this what that canthal tilt shit is all about?

My gf says I look intimidating even when I'm just sitting there calmly in a good mood. Like the male version of resting bitch face.

>look mean constantly
>people are unwilling to approach me for the most part
>feel like I make others uncomfortable when they first meet me
>people don't fuck with me even though I would probably get my ass kicked in a fight despite my size

I'm actually a pretty mellow guy tbhfamalam

The picture was snapped while I was mid expression change, but yeah probably so. I've got slight negative tilt, which is why I look harmless. It's somewhat negated when i squint, which i suppose I do when I'm serious or when I'm smiling.

trim your fucking face pubes wtf

I got only one scar on my face and its from busting my head in that upper eye-eyebrow area, which opens easily.

man I want a qt girlfriend but I look like a mean mexican and if I ever let my beard grow I look like a fucking isis.

On the plus side, niggers are scared to fuck with me.

>new people always assume you dont like them
every ex has told me that

Yeah ok pretty boy. You must live in Holland.

>tfw tall, dark pigmentation, angular angry face
>have scars on face and neck from sebaceous cysts
>make up stories about how I got them

>Maybe not to you. But for people in the Netherlands it is very intimidating.
>They way people act with me is the same as with people who are built like beasts, or mobsters etc.

teehee

>people pick fights with you at bars for no reason
>they think you were mean mugging them or some shit

I've been in so many fucking fights it's not funny. It's why I barely go out or go to parties. Also have a hard time making friends who aren't older people. Some friends I have are in their 40's and understand this feel.

user the grass is actually greener on your side of the hill.
I have a baby face.
I'm 25 and I still get carded when I go out.

I'm also a 5'10 manlet so most people think im 16 years old.
Nobody takes me seriously in interviews and I really have to prove I know my shit.
People have tried to rob me three times and call me kid.
I always have to wear a beard.

It sucks.

the other day at work i was told i look serious. i didn't know i was supposed to work with a smile on my face.

this sounds like it is as much facial posture as it is your face. try being less grumpy.
same for you mr grumpy

Most of my female acquaintances told me, that I am intimidating, but they couldn't tell me what is it exactly that is so intimidating about me. Guess it is the face. Can confirm no one even tries to start any shit with me, even though I am not big (slightly above average).

I have a major case of the resting angry face, it affects my life a lot, people tend be afraid of me and never approach me. I have mixed feelings about this, while nobody ever fucks with me, I also have a very hard time making friends, I'm glad I dont work in a profession where my looks are important though

>raise my voice even a little or get somewhat agitated
>w-woah man, c-calm down user!
I've been told I look like an eastern european war criminal.

looks like that one from peep show

same here brah

i dont know if its autism, body language or face. please fix my shit