Old Tripfags

What happened to all these guys? The best tripfags haven't posted in ages, just curious if anyone knows what happened to any of them. Pic related. Not pictured: TLDR tuna, cute tomato, AC, jojan, cereal, Norse, Bio Bro, Feelbrah, broseph, adie, NattyGraham, Myfitdiary, milkfart, situation jr, quad, ATIWAB, obreezy, hack, big guy, and tinytrip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RG-d7T0COPs
instagram.com/adiebrah/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i miss tinytrip

If you ever use a tripcode on Veeky Forums, the Vitamin Avenger will find you.

Sooner or later, he will come.

That guy was a real freak. Does anyone have the picture of all his folders?

Careful, you could be next.

The ride never ends...

Higher res pic

TYVD killed a kid

I do know several years ago a we seemed to have a lot more of them, and then someone released a bunch of their trip codes and I think some left after that. I think Tinytrips was like #southside , one was like #whatever. Seriously I think someone just did a dictionary brute force test to find them, none would have been difficult to figure out.

>not pictured: ATIWAB

I'm literally in the top row. Lol.

Yes I remember most of these guys posting around 2011-2012 when I first started to come here.

>tfw Zyzz died my first week on Veeky Forums

Holy shit. . What do you have of me

Nothing. He doesn't archive anything anymore due to some real-life shit, hasn't in at least a couple years. I keep up with him occasionally on Steam, he's a good guy, despite the weird hobby.

Even the newest of newfags wouldn't fall for this shit. That's not even his trip, just the acronym.

Pretty sure my trip is banned from doxing Jeff Said in 2014. Good investigation tho, Detective Dipshit.

i hate summer

i first arrived to Veeky Forums duiring the reing of Tiny. Zyzz had left Veeky Forums shortly before this, but was still alive and banging sloots.

Tiny was cool sometimes but also cunty because of his manlet rage.

Quad was a bro. Tuna was my favorite tripfag. His progress was great, he wasnt autistic, and he'd post tasty recipes and helpful shit all the time.

I kept in touch with tiny til 2014, last I checked he has a serious girlfriend, is working as a PT, and is quite happy.

Tuna got married and runs a brewery as well as works as (co-owns?) a stronglifting gym.

Wow thats fucking awesome. Really happy for both of them.

holy shit AC is that actually you?

get on your old AC skype if that's really you

it's her. who else could it be, she even posted a new pic

>yfw Casual got married a week ago or so

Steamrolan and I exchanged emails about getting a pt cert, he got a job as a pt and left this board

He made it

me too :)

Casual also got married, and I spoke to redwood last year, he's well. Haven't seen Hern since 2013. Oh and Thyme is still alive, I spent last Christmas with him.

yes it me

>moot
every time

gud ol' times

What happened to jojan?

well then get on skype i haven't talked to you in forever, or give me your new one

Y'all are forgetting the best story out of this picture -- Cold got caught with CP and killed himself.

Same

75% of them look so average, lmao can't believe i looked up to tiny trip.

Was it actually because of CP? I knew he an heroed, but fuck...

Yeah. He was posting frantically about it a bit before he disappeared, then the obit was floating around here for a while.

I also miss Trappy and I don't care who knows!

Suicide

You know what happened to OCB?

Nah, I never talked to OCB outside of here.

Your pic related got married and has a kid now tho.

> no trappychan
kys OP.

trappy's sheiko modifications were unironically great; they added 50lbs to my total in a few months

>Nah, I never talked to OCB outside of here.
Damn, he was one of my favorites.
>Your pic related got married and has a kid now tho.
Huh, no shit? Hope you're doing alright too man.

absolutely not happening

christ that's bleak.

how are you? what do you do now? and are you happy?

The ones I know of:

VA had some weird shit happen in rl related to his job so he stopped archiving stuff. Not sure what the status is on that, I haven't heard from him since my birthday. Good guy, though.

Ennui ripped off VA of a lot of pity money with some sob story about being broke and unable to work blah blah. Lives with his mom I think.

Casual got married, as noted. Also a complete fucking Trump retard these days.

RedDickies (more known as a cgl poster but came here a lot too) is doing well, has a cute gf, we became good friends outside of here. He helped my best friend move last year, even. We talk a lot.

Mystery.jpg got married and divorced. No clue what she's up to now.

Rolan scared the shit out of a bunch of his friends by disappearing a bit ago, I remember it being a big deal on social media, people asking if anyone had heard from him in days etc. I don't know what came of that, but I assume he's okay since I can't imagine not hearing otherwise by now.

Can't think of anyone else offhand, I'm sure I'm forgetting people I know.

> Hope you're doing alright too man.

Hey, thanks. I appreciate that. I'm doing well.

>gg1
>steamrolan
>doorbrah
Did they make it? Haven't seen these guys in ages.

youtube.com/watch?v=RG-d7T0COPs

Sometimes I wonder why we would all shit on Supermongoloid when he posted, but then I remember it's because of shit like this.

good times then? eh friend?
remember how fucking ugly he was tho?

Kind of felt bad for the guy lookswise, he got dealt a really poor hand.

Too bad he was a real fucking cunt too, killed any sympathy.

Adie got a gf and is a bit fat now

>how are you? what do you do now? and are you happy

I'm 30 now, so just normal adult shit. I have a corporate position in a major tech company, own a house, that sort of thing. Lift non-seriously a couple times a week, have a few casual relationships, make soap, play Overwatch (Diamond on PC, ayyy), picked up archery for some reason. I've gotten more and more reclusive over the past couple years tho -- I work entirely from home and even have my groceries delivered so I don't have to go to the store -- but I'm okay. I make good money, I'm comfortable, have company on demand, all that shit. Can't complain, aside from the heart issue, losing a cat, and occasionally missing an ex from like 2012. And I can't reach my smoke alarm and it's been beeping for over a year. Manlet with 11' ceilings problems

who is that i forget
do you have a picture

i want to know what happened to truecrypt, because i was fond of his headtowel and sagging ass, and if anyone's been in touch with tiny. i quite liked him. we spoke thru 2014 but he never replied to an email i sent in 2016, worried he might be dead. hopefully it's just a burner account he forgot the password to. his life was really looking up, hope he's okay.

>His IG: instagram.com/adiebrah/?hl=en

Mostly posted pics of him messaging random sloots, pretty funny

Happy reunion faggots now take it to /soc/ and fuck off

> I'm mad at people for having social connections to each other

I think he went by the name adiebrah

Yep that's u

You don't need to do it on a fitness forum. Now that you've reunited go away.

god they all looked like shit
I remember ennui, ocb and tinytrip looking much bigger

is the dismorphia getting to me? I'm kinda happy for that, it's reassuring that even though I'm digusted by what I see in the mirror there's a chance it's just in my head and in reality I'm swole as fuck

does anyone have pics of that indian guy who used to post progress pics but he always looked 100% the same

i think his name had four letters, some dumb shit like opqi

>Mystery.jpg
She tripped here too? She used to shitpost all over /r9k/ for years, has leaked nudes, etc.

thats what im refering to, was ug all round poor dude

Did anyone find out what doorbrahs cycles were?

Open and shut?

I heard he became very unhinged.

Only good trips were quad and camb, just straight up knowledge and lifting advice, rest are too attentionwhory. Scooby was ok too
t. 2009

anyone remember when adie's schoolmate posted here and shittalked him about being a retarded, awkward, bullied kid who fucked fatties and was a school meme/joke?

i remember the copy pasta getting posted in adie threads and he would leave as soon as it was.

i liked adie and kinda felt sad people were bullying him. then i remembered he was a chronic shitposter.

i'm glad you made it. as for the smoke alarm- life's too short to live like that. put an ad on CL and get someone to come over with a ladder.

iopq, pretty shit trip 2bh
spammed his "progress" pics throughout late 2012-early 13 and complained about his genetics and small wrists

I don't know anything about her time on r9k or if it's even the same person, but she used to send me stuff unprompted so not surprised.

If she was an absurdly neurotic Canadian then yeah, same girl. Come to think of it, she would periodically talk about lifting too so it isn't too surprising she would visit here.

> Neurotic Canadian

That's her. Lol. Cute tits tho, am I right

I don't have them saved but iirc they were actual decent tits, yeah.

>Tfw have been browsing since the days of Frank.
>Still just "that guy" no one remembers.
Hello darkness my old friend..

Dude, I recognize you

why are u mad lol

lmfaooo i forgot about that tard

yes, that wretched bitch was a scourge upon this board
guess she's divorced now

lmfao

>>not even a mention for Harsh or TLDR Tuna
JUST

LOL i remember that, shit was hilarious

was fronk a good trip?

Im sure most of his posts were about philosophy or some pseudo intellectual stuff

i remember you :)

> Pic

I've got a ton in my email from really early 2011 if I felt like digging them up but nahhh. I started talking to someone more seriously around then and forgot all about her until we caught up about a year ago out of nowhere. We're on Snap and have each other's numbers and stuff but never really talk anymore. Hope she's doing okay tho.

Now why the fuck is OCB on here but not Lotus?

i know that name but i can't really place him so he was probably average

he must have been a shitposter i dont remember him at all

I never really had a specific pic I would post again and again, m8. I was a skinny cunt during those years but I guess pic related is one a lot of anons recognized me for.

>that wretched bitch was a scourge upon this board
Not surprising!
>guess she's divorced now
She could have been divorced eons ago afaik. Veeky Forums has really fucked up my sense of time but she would drone on and on about her ex-husband and how all guys were exactly like him, etc.

I wouldn't worry about digging them up. Honestly, from the /r9k/ perspective, she was as severe a shitposter as the worst you could imagine. I'm not familiar with Veeky Forums shitposters to provide a frame of reference but she would essentially post the same trite rhetoric in any thread ad nauseum.

It is surreal having in-depth tripfag knowledge of a specific board but never being able to apply this to anything outside of Veeky Forums. Do y'all ever get this feeling?

>Trapbrah
>No pics of traps
Probably why nobody remembers you desu

I have a feeling ginger and niggerwood are still around but either lurk or post on other boards more.

How did he die?

The more people get to know me the more they realize I'm called Trapbrah because I fucked a trap.

Died in a sauna in Thailand of a "congenital heart disease."

>Frank
:(

Does he still have a YouTube account?

Pretty sure I fucked around with her this last Summer, if it was the same girl her ex and her were both batshit crazy.

Implying malaka wasnt the perfectly evolved ultimate 69th dimensional tripfag that far surpassed mere human comprehension

Hes a manlet nigger, but hes our manlet nigger.