I don't eat fish

I'm more of a fan of tilapia.

What about tuna?

Tuna steaks are pretty delicious

You're literally 100x better off eating a handful of almonds

>white fish with virtually no omega 3 fats
if you're going to eat mercury at least get some nutrition out of it

too many bones in it don't feel like choking

It was delicious. Had some with gingerroot and chili marinade.

I don't eat fish
Too many parasites
Even if they're all killed by the freezing, like 10% of the mass just parasite

Delicious!

Why? Because of taste or nutrition?

Delicious! I always have lox after Shabbat Torah service.

Better than all that testosterone in meat. My diet was primarily beef and chicken until recently, and I could remember a day where I didn't fap 5-6 times prior to sleeping. After going pescatarian I'm finally productive.

>Not wanting high test levels

What the hell man?

nu-Veeky Forums

Fish is expensive mayne.

salmon is but not tilapia and tuna.

git gud

I don't want mercury poisoning from tuna. I'll check out tilapia tho

I stick with just beef and chicken. Fish is too expensive to have regularly

t. Poorfag

Just bought half a kilo of salmon leftover chunks and the brownish parts for 2€

dank stir frito incoming bby

its so expensive here but its my favourtie fish i could eat this very often if i could...

How would a farm raised fish have mercury? Do they actually put mercury in them on purpose?

>less protein
>no omega 3s
Why not just top it with sliced almonds?

my fish oil pill was fine thanks for asking

Anyone else love fish, especially salmon, but cant handle honey smoked salmon? Shit tastes like uncured pork to me, and i think pork is nasty

Slammin'

I had hot smoked salmon today
quite nice

i just got 50lbs of copper river salmon from a friend who works on the north slope.

feelsgoodman.jpg

expensive

never understood this meme. how can you deprive yourself of an entire spectrum of food?

Replaced by delicious red meat.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

"In our population of young men, processed meat intake was associated with lower total sperm count."

"There was an inverse relation between processed red meat intake and total sperm count."

The exception is organ meat, which boosts ejaculate by 53%, so eat your liver bois

>tfw allergic to fish

i hate all of you

jk famalam, I eat seafood twice or thrice a week, living in the 3rd world has its perks
im not trying to start shit, but 1st world countries eating habits (processed food n shit) makes me doubt if we want to become that
in here, eating unhealthy is more expensive than eating right

>tfw developed allergy to shrimp at 18
i fucking love that shit, eat it as much as I can get away with, but my reactions are getting worse every time

Salmon is the best fish in existence, health benefits are off the charts, etremely low- no mercury (if local), and just unbelievably delicious.

Man a marbled cut of king salmon belly literally melts in your mouth, I'd take it over a good steak anyday of the week, I try and eat salmon as much as I can