Youtube is demonetizing and shutting down fitness channels
youtube.com/watch?v=vFf0SXSFxhQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afkN9H9aLow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why tho

Who fucking cares

r u retarded

First they came for the alt-right channels and I did not speak out because I wasn't alt-right.

Fitness channels aren't body positive and promote an unrealistic standard of beauty.

Youtube fitness promotes toxic masculinity

god holy shit was that boring i had to turn it off midway through

i hope this guy doesn't make any money

jews

Because fitness channels promote homosexuality and YouTube is owned by a Christian company.

Kek

Self-improvement, discipline, structure, etc. don't conform to the narrative of body positivity/HAES (basically biological determinism -- despite biology being a social construct) and are implicitly right-wing concepts, and therefore must be censored. In that same vein, there is a direct correlation between strength training, upper body strength, attractiveness and more right-wing, smaller-government, free-market political tendencies. So they could be actively discouraging physical fitness in order to create more leftists, although I doubt they're actively cognizant that that's what they're doing.

>they demonetized my channel
>so far i have not seen a drop in earnings

Nah mate, it's channels that promote illegal steroid use.

Wish I read this comment, for some reason I kept watching until it almost finished. I don't give a fuck about these people

Good.

>Advertisers don't want their products associated with roided meatheads.
What a surprise.

google is filled with sjws

appeal them fucking retards
>its another youtuber freaking out because their "living" is in jeopardy

youtube should have never been a fulltime job in the first place, and this guy doesnt have crazy production quality for most of his videos he just talks into a mic

I just want them to demonitize Blahino and Lobliner. See them cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=afkN9H9aLow

It's not a matter of getting a job, retard

This. YouTube heavily promoting vids like buzzfeed, MTV, collegehumor, #morethanarefugee etc. and demonetising self improvement vids watched mostly by masculine conservative men is all just a coincidence with other explanations.

yeah its really obvious YT fuckin hates anything male and right-wing, even stretching to self-improvement at this point

for example Jordan Peterson... he's not even a big right wing nazi kinda guy. He's just a professor explaining psychology etc
but they are shoaing his channel hard

>MUH ESSJAYDOULEYOUS

alright shut the fuck up retards. Private companies don't want their ads to be displayed before the videos of people talking about roided up monkeys s posing in thongs, wew, chocking.

>Jordan Peterson.
that guy is getting 50k a month from his scamteo account, why the fuck are you bitching ?

Reminder that youtube has never been profitable. Who knows if it's even been profitable for people who advertise on there.
This is probably less about politics, and more about leverage between youtube and advertisers for more valuable ad space as youtube tries to go more mainstream (see youtube TV, and all the mainstream american talk shows and music channels that now occupy trending space).

Youtube's way to big to give a fuck what kind of content people are creating. Anyone who thinks they're being specifically targeted has a very high opinion of themselves.

didnt the allies also destroy all the nazi's training manuals or something? why are the after the chads?

Bake the cake faggot

That's what you get for participating in the islamofacist fitness jihad.

>WAHH I CAN'T MAKE A LIVING OFF OF A PLATFORM

This has been the most retarded shit ever is people thinking they could make a career off of Youtube. Someone was gonna pull the money plug at some point.

No, you don't get it. This is Youtube trying to silence youtubers that don't align to their SJW goals. Any channel that talks about politics and anything that could be remotely be right leaning is getting demonetized.

God damnit tube i am just about to take all my savings and become a full time streamer who makes fitness videos..

Fuck

i don't care, e-celebs are all trash

Toxic masculinity

>masculine conservative men
lmao

>whinging about less pay
I can't for the life of me believe how much YouTubers get paid for low quality click bait

>2 months ago put up review of car I brought
>32,000 views
>$54

I literally thought I'd get maybe 1000 views and monetized it for a joke. It took me 4 minutes to record, a couple of minutes to upload. That's the most I've earned for 10 minutes of my time before and every month the views will grow.

It has nothing to do with youtube, advertisers don't want to run their ads on that shit, they have the leverage so they get to dictate what they do.

Making a profession out of being a "youtuber" was a mistake. "Monetizing" is the icing on the scamming cake.
I remember when youtube wasn't a thing and mark my words, you'd have been able to find quality content much much better. Sadly humans are lazy and ultimately fail for the herd syndrome, so they constantly shoot themselves in the foot and it can't be helped.
Good fucking riddance

No bro humans are desperate living in economic trying times where automation and illegal labor run wild.

Making money from having fun is one while giving yourself a brand upping the value of you the creator is very smart and forward thinking.

I admire people who make a living streqming and making videos.

I will be one.

There is no great honor in being poor and making other people rich while your job could be eliminated at any point.

>nicks bodybuilding wikipedia facts
I hope you guys are not watching this guy

>there is a vacuum in the market for a free and open youtube replacement
Somebody is going to become very rich.

vid.me seems to be the next contender, a lot of creators are making accounts just in case youtube implodes.

This confirms something I've been suspecting for a while. Let me explain:

When the revolution eventually starts, it likely won't be directly because of any rabid hardcore nationalism on part of most of the people fighting. That will be the overarching rallying cry, but it won't be the formative motivation for many of the revolutionaries. Most of them will just be average, every-day Joe Bloes who want to be left alone and be able to engage in whatever escapism/coping mechanism they have found for themselves while drinking a six pack of beer.

Those people aren't politics nerds. They won't be the type of pseudo-intellectual fuck faces who joined your local college debate club. They won't be the people who attended rallies to hold signs. They'll just be apolitical working class folks who were pushed to the limits of frustration and resentment because they can't deal with the life of constant humiliation and subjugation where even the MOST MUNDANE and trivial of activities and hobbies are politicized.

The fundamental problem with the judaic liberal utopia is that EVERYBODY - and I mean *EVERYBODY* - must be forced to participate. Whereas in tyrannies and assorted generic authoritarian regimes of the past there was always the choice for individuals to just "drop out" of politics and put their passions in whatever hobby they enjoyed, jewish totalitarianism demands that EVERY filthy worthless dumb goy must go on their knees and acticely participate in the 2 minute hate.

Otherwise, people will automatically withdraw in their own (initially) apolitical little scenes to cope with the shittiness of life under ZOG, which will then eventually present an opening for people to develope independent political beliefs within those isolated scenes. This is, I believe, also why almost all internet communities revolving around fitness or technological hobbies tend to be more right wing than the average population.

hello fresh pasta
kys

I hope the 'Tube kills off all these mooks

good points very true

Is this true? I am a girl and I have never done this. My ex boyfriend recently left me for another girl who was using him as a backup (and I warned him that she was doing that) and the feelings...are killer. Part of me is glad I'm not like that, but part of me wishes I could do things like that. It would have made the last few months much easier.

Most men and women do it, people are scared of being alone because they are underdeveloped mentally and socially so they have to be able to have a backup since being single for a month would make them kill themselves.
Men do it less but still do it pretty commonly.

It's only sort of true. Most girls that behave this way are either easy to spot, and if they're not, it should be evident after getting to know them. That being said, i dated the most shy, quiet, conservative girl and ended up breaking up with her. Years later i fucked her several times while she was engaged. She's now married to the guy with at least one kid. I really don't feel good about it.

>watching youtube

what is your fucking problem you fucking faggot? are you not out of high school yet?

Stopping /pol/ right before they can start a shitstorm, gj user

Which is why pride channels get promoted all the time, right?

Good riddance.

It's the principle, they shut down his account and only put it back up upon realizing that their actions were indefensible. Even now they openly admit to hiding (((some))) results and intentionally skewing search results.

Internet advertising bubble is finally bursting. Feels good to watch this shit come toppling down

It's not bursting, though. It's just that only leftist channels get money.

Well, I kind of expect the whole world to be uncurably fucked in the next 20 years so this is where it starts to get going faster

I have adblock so I should feel bad already but principally, this will hopefully be still resolved in some way. Be it either a different website get more popular or something, not sure. I will fight the nigger terrorists for as long as I live.

Investors wants their money from advertisment bubble.
There is a good reason why more and more people are moving on patreon - ads don't gives you so much money nowdays.

Oh yeah? Show me the numbers on that then homie

Bad goy

> buying a car to earn youtube ad revenue

I don't think you've thought this through

notice how micro-blogging fat-ass HAES FA body positivity gets promoted to the moon and back, yet they'll still be the victims somehow,

i'm sure it won't hit all fitness channels , you best hope you ain't a shitlord though boy

now that google has hired a wave of pink and blue haired hyper-feminists in super serious and real positions like "diversity in software consultant" expect other seemingly senseless and unpredictable moves.

#WomenCANcode #html #slackchat #justsoftwarethings

been thinking of doing this, do you know if you can collect ad revenue retroactively? as in on an old account that i haven't touched for years

Peterson is a fucking shill cunt and the only reason you like him is because you don't have a gf and hate women

Dude I can't believe the gravy train ended, guess ill have to get a job now

Fucking rostie

very true points
i would never have been sucked into this life of political identity strife if it hadn't been pumped into all the things i enjoyed doing

lmao, post of the year right here

First my ASMR and now fitness yters, they've gone too far this time.

Wtf ASMR too? why?

Good they should go out and get a real job

one of those google nerds probably got cucked by some aesthetic meathead and now he's being all salty and shit

youtube and google are soon to be looking new rivals with no sensorship. they are digging their own grave

Not gonna happen. Hosting videos for free requires ads and no company will place their ads in a website known for hosting controversial content.

Not only that, but the risk of being constantly targeted by lawsuits for copyright infringement. YouTube worked closely for years with media companies to develop and algorithm that detects their content. They also came up with Vevo to stop music artists from suing them, and that costs a small fortune too because every time someone listens to music on a vevo channel, youtube has to pay royalty to the artist whether or not the viewer clicked on an ad.

it will happen hosting videos is not that costly. Veeky Forums is running fine for example. google will lose also search engine number one place likely at some point, nothing lasts forever

Veeky Forums is not profitable at all

moot always had problems with finances

He didnt even have a master's in business

>t. Soy

>implying more than %1 of people who actually lift are conservative
Why do you think Veeky Forums is so conservative?

Fucking this

>then they came for the fit channels. i did nothing because I'm not fit

Good. I hope they shut this shithole board down next. Fuck you OP

A handful of false flaggers and psyops who're trying to help start a fake race war =/= the board norm user.

Stop being a newfag.

(((You)))