/fat/ - Cheat Eon Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com
>Join the /fat/ Discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/14/health/fat-but-fit-myth-heart-disease-study/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for what type of pizza has the least calories?

i listen to poppy when i work out.

>have trouble breathing
>go to doctor
>diagnosed with severe obesity
>have to see a counsoler and a dietitian
feelsbadman

plain light cheese

Once again the "fat but fit" meme is busted

cnn.com/2017/08/14/health/fat-but-fit-myth-heart-disease-study/index.html

how much do you weigh?

still cant drop the fast food addiction, I had a large #3 meal with 2 double cheeseburgers and a mcflurry today from mcdonalds.

welp, time to lose that weight. you can do it. start slow and be patient.

430pounds 5'9
I don't have to see a dietitian but my mom really me to

Just got back bloodwork from the doctor and he said my blood sugar level is pretty damn near diabetic. I'm 210 and 5'10". Any foods you guys know of that lower blood sugar really fast?

Lost 22 pounds in the past 3 weeks
Only 9 pounds overweight now, almost there

I'm going to keep going even after I cross that threshold though.

>430
Holy fucking christ, how do you even eat that much food?

I'm only TEN calories over my daily limit of 1500

Swear to god if I step on the scale in the morning and I weigh more than today I'm gonna binge eat till I die

>Finished with cut
>Start to eat more
>Get leaner

Was I meme'd?

So I began my day like any other /fat/ I was sitting in class and realized very suddenly how much time I was not burning calories. I lifted my arms and lowered them and figured that must cost some energy. So I did it again, and again. But I realized a flaw, with my arms fully extended, I was bound to hit someone so I bent them inward and flapped them like a chicken. I flapped them all day at school, I flapped them going to the grocery store, I flapped my arms all the way home. I'm going to a funeral tomorrow, and I'm going to be getting exercise through the whole thing thanks to my genius idea. I'm flapping right now as I type!

Not eating starches, avoiding heavily carbs, if it's white don't eat it, don't eat like a pig, eat the skins on potatos and apples to reduce glucose surge, work out for at least 30 minutes a day, avoid processed sugars...list can go on user.
Also protip: Diabetic food doesn't exist. Gimmicky. What was your blood sugar? Was it fasting blood sugar?

>Steadily loosing weight but not noticing results quickly enough.
sigh anons.

Sucks to be you, I'm literally losing a pound a day. Every single day I get on the scale, and I'm a pound lighter than the day before

congratulations on your 4 day waterweight streak.
you're probably also like 300 lbs.

cheat day calls user

I want to start going to the gym and lifting/doing cardio.

Would that be considered moderately active?

No mate, I've lost 22 pounds. Right now I'm 220

320 today, same as yesterday, v5lbs from start.

3.8mi today, 49.1mi total.

How often are you lifting and how often are you doing cardio?

biking for 30-60 minutes every day

lifting every other day

Very active seems about right.

Read the sticky like everyone else, would clear a lot of shit up, like how you're doing it wrong already bruh.

I already read the sticky.

Do you have a specific thing I'm doing wrong or just vague bullshit?

You're factoring in exercise in your TDEE, always say sedentary as there is no reasonable calculation for it to make to be able to know how many calories you burn.
I believe this is covered in the sticky, haven't read it in years so if it isn't I apologize.

What are the ultimate low carb, low sodium foods? Hard to find shit that's not high in sodium.

Fresh food don't add salt. Doesn't seem that hard to me

Meat that isn't processed.
Drinking a liter of water with every meal so sodium doesn't matter.

Forgot about water good point user 3 liters a day every day

How do you lose over a pound a day?

how?

Eat less move more

watch, he'll give some generic snooty answer without specifics.

nice repeating digits. nothing special though?

I will not have cheat days. Maybe when I reach my weight goal.

Trips don't lie. There is nothing special to losing weight. No amount of fad diets(like intermittent fasting or keto) or super tummy reducing pills can beat the simple science of eating less while simultaneously moving more.

the one that you don't eat fatass

just work it into your diet dude. it's not that hard. crushed a full pepperoni last night, shit was cash

I'm getting super discouraged honestly. I'm 180 now (5'6) and even though I started at 270 I still feel the same starting size I was at the beginning. When will my hips and gut go away?

When you lift, gain muscle, and lose more fat.
Recomping is annoying as hell and the progress is slower than everything else, but it truly allows you to have a good looking body as opposed to simply losing/gaining weight.

Meant to quote, keep going m8, while lifting I recommend adding more ab/core exercises like planks to help get that stomach nice and tight.
Also maybe fasted Yohimbine cardio in the morning.

>BMI 25.2
THIS IS IT BOYS
TIME TO SHIFT THINGS INTO HIGH GEAR AKA MAINTAINING A CONSISTENT, LIVEABLE, HEALTHY LIFESTYLE

you're european aren't you?

I would fucking kill for a döner pizza

That's the hardest part, keeping the routine as you lose sight of exact goals.
I believe in you m8, never let a cheat day become more than a day, EVER.
I'm losing weight the second time now, don't let it happen because time will just fly by while you gain.

ABSOLUTELY GOING TO MAKE IT

if you eat a whole pizza you're basically not going to be able to eat anything else for the entire day, unless it's one of them frozen pizza sht

eat less on other days dude.

also
>not fasting for most of the day

How many cheat days do you have every month?

A single slice of pizza. Grab a slice at your local pizza place (not two you fat fuck) and estimate it at 700 calories or so. Pizza is cheaper that way and you can eat it and still lose weight. The heart attack is free, you don't have to pay for it.

once a week for me , but only if i meet my 2lbs per week goal.

i go strict with my diet and eat something more powerful on saturdays, but that's the day i use to do most of my heavy weight shit.
so i would say 4 per month.
i don't drink any booze anyway.

>cheat days
0, ive found since ive been trying to loose weight a cheat day always turns into 'lets eat everything that i didnt eat this week' and i end up consuming about 8k calories and undo most of my weeks progress.

>How many cheat days do you have every month?
1 every Saturday. Sometimes it's not a huge cheat day, more just that I don't bother to count my calories or weigh my food for the day.

Guys what body fat percentage am i

i know what are you trying to do but that's ain't better boi.

I have similar starting stats and I didn't even start seeing real improvements until I lost 90 pounds. There's a threshold of body fat in the low 20 percents that blocks most visual gains until you get past it IMO. You'll only look like a smaller fat fuck up to that point. But once you're past it you reap big rewards for further progress.

fat fucks

>cheat month is almost over...

i have cheated for 5+ years, i think i used up all my cheat days until the day i die.

Does drinking a ton of water really negate sodium intake?

Don't eat processed food, don't add salt, up your water intake

>tfw been living off diet soda
yikes

There's a certain point to where it doesn't matter anymore but for the most part increasing water flushes out electrolytes.
I remember reading where if you go over like 6 L then your body will be less likely to flush them out.
Sodium isn't something most people should worry about if they drink water.

Read ingredients lists if you see anything "corn syrup" "glucose" etc related then never ever eat that shit again. Corn lobby is stronk they demand beetus for Americans because they grow to much corn and must dispose of it somehow

>weighting every day
That's where you wrong

>somehow
It's because the US gov subsidized corn so farmers can sell their corn for very very cheap and still make a fuck hueg profit. You don't see very much high fructose corn syrup products outside of the US.

Now I'm doing it

Gonna try your method this week. Thanks m8

>tfw only 2 kg from a healthy BMI
We're all gonna make it

>84 g oatz
>13 g overhead RAISINS
>247 g GOMAD (milk)
>410 kcal
>got 650 cal worth of spicy stew sitting in the fridge for tonight
>my TDEE using various calculators is 3300 (which i still believe is way too high, it should be around 2500 maybe)

absolutely making it today lads

>my TDEE using various calculators is 3300
wtf are you 9ft tall?

user that had the big bake sale cheat day yesterday here. Was absolutely amazing but I feel dreadful today. I think my body is reeling in shock from how much sugar I ate. No regrets but I don't think I will be doing a cheat day like that again. Next one will just be a roast dinner and a homemade dessert most likely. Strangely I weighed in at the same weight as yesterday this morning despite the mountains of cakes I shoved down my throat.

I dont have ''cheat'' days, but if theres a special occasion for example in 2 weeks time my brothers coming to visit, Ill most likely just eat whatever I want on that day to enjoy it with him then straight back to normal food the next day.

It's possible my TDEE is nearly 3k and for cutting is 2500 ? I'm a fatty and I train 3-4 days/week

Maybe is just me but it looks pretty high for someone who need to lose weight

Just cut off 200 calories from my 1500 calories diet because I'm feeling confident and been under eating lately. Started out at 250 in February and now I'm down to 220. The process has been slow because I'm lifting heavy and packing in tons of protein so I can still make gains while I lose. It's actually working my arms are getting more cut and my neck is showing more. About to throw in some core this upcoming week to tighten up my belly

Holocaust Jew%

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
are you fucking retarded, yes?

Don't bring more money than you need out on errands. I use a gas station fuel card so don't have the excuse of being extra money in case I need gas

>are you fucking retarded, yes?
You're an idiot if you scale everyday.

Not him, but I feel like it's fine to weigh yourself everyday, as long it doesn't affect diet/mood/motivation/whatever, and that you know why it may or may not fluctuate weirdly. Given a fair self-appraisal, just do what you think truly works best for yourself. On the whole, just be patient, cautious, and wise about it all.

I used to think that, but if you understand that weight is in flux it's fine. If you freak out over it it's bad, but you'd also freak out if your once weekly weigh in wasn't what you were hoping for, so you'd be screwed either way.

Heavier you way the more calories you can have and still lose with out looking up any numbers and please do not use this as it just comes from my head.
But for instance a 400lb man may lose 2lbs a week while eating 3k calories whereas a 300lb man would be 2k calories again use an actual calculator. But it's based off of your daily activity level, weight and height naturally a taller and heftier mans body will consume more resting calories as it takes more work to keep fatass alive.

It's possible but on a 500 deficit you can expect good results in months. With a 1000 deficit (or more) you can see the results in just 1 month and continue from there when you get used to the smaller food portions

>punched scales because I walked 4 miles yesterday and only ate 1500
>broke scales so they are 2lbs heavier now after punching it
>friends want to go out tonight and I didn't lose a pound like I wanted
>had one tenth of a piece of bread so 8 calories for breakfast
>gonna go burn 1000 at the gym to compensate
>probably gonna get so stressed I didn't lose a pound I have to call the whole thing off

It angers me so much

>chimping out

never gonna make it jamal

he's 9ft wide

I care more about the number than how I look

My arms are defined now, smaller gut and I look fine in clothes

But all that good feeling evaporates if the scales defy me

It's bullshit

I do push-ups every morning and night, I'm up to 50 in a row, good form, chest all the way to the ground

All I eat is protein and even then it's counted

It just makes me angerier and angrier
I've pushed my workouts to 2 hours of exercise over the few months because f it

I am just so angry

it's not that good for you to be drinking so much water

You understand muscle has weight, right?

The number doesn't matter, it's what your body is composed of that matters. This thread is about weight loss, but really is about fat loss. Fat is what we want to get rid of.

Also ,get some therapy for your anger issues dude.