"You workout? I had no idea."

>"You workout? I had no idea."

How do you guys cope when normies have no idea you guys workout because you all have high bodyfat percentages?

Unless you're a lifeguard or something having a bf below 15% will generally make it look like you don't lift assuming you're at 1/2/3/4

when shirtless

>normies
rofl if you actually speak to normalfags gtfo my board loser.

I can't say this has ever happened to me me and I'm probably over 20%

can you be any more wrong?

high bodyfat percentage = look big in clothes
low bodyfat percentage = look small in clothes

normies commented on my gains when i was bulking. now that I cut, lifting doesn't get brought up

at low bodyfat, the only way normies will notice is if you're on gear

I wouldn't know, pretty much every normie that I converse with will remark on my physique.

>thinks they mean muscle
>they really mean that you've gotten "big"

Good thing I got 11%

fuck me thats great

they ask if i've been working out

I am at a somewhat low bodyfat percetnage 12 percent but i have a fairly thick neck and meaty traps, and normies assume i lift. my arms arent really that big and Im a 5 7 , so my muscles fill out my frame more.

honestly to the every day non-lifter that guy is "big" in a good sense

>constantly talk about the gym like it is your life
>surprised when they ask if you are working out

Nearly all of my male coworkers have complimented my gains, some to the point that it seems kinda gay. The girls don't seem to care, one girl even said she didn't think of me as muscular when a guy coworker brought it up. Maybe I'm just ugly or some shit idk what to think.

Its possible she might have liked you but you ignored her advances. What do I know

I guess that could be it, I never noticed anything but I'm also terrible at picking up on girls flirting

I've been lifting for a bit over 5 years now.

Generally the first thing someone says to me when meeting for the first is something about my body. And I'm natty. Then again I'm super autistic into lifting (pretty much have to be if you want good results if you stay natty)

>cultivating mass
>harvesting mass

Fuck, that pic is me right now, even after losing 40 pounds.
I need to do some more ab exercises

One of my teammates told me his girlfriend said something similar to the girl in and she meant it like, you don't look like a gymcel, but you look good.
It could genuinely go either way.

>Unless you're a lifeguard
what?