Help me with my wierd knees fit T_T

help me with my wierd knees fit T_T

i am thin, but i do squats and lounges from time to time.
my above-the-knee area have always been kinda weird looking tho. can i do anything to balance my leg shape out?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?safe=off&biw=1064&bih=1077&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=fit girl quads&oq=fit girl quads&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0.21190.21683.0.22611.5.5.0.0.0.0.155.398.0j3.3.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.3.397.QezL-WxRrBM#imgrc=epyg27XZR2Ep_M:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They look fine. Just eat enough and lift weights faggot.

Focus the weight of your body on your heels when standing.

Nice quads, don't lose any more weight, scratch my back, also tits or gtfo

>tfw your quads are less visible than some skinny girl on Veeky Forums

wow you're so beautiful

You double jointed? or hyper flexible in your knees? Either way your's look like my sisters when she stands. It's normal from what I understand, only real "fix" would be consciously thinking about not letting your knees bend back as far.

GOMAD

nope, those are just your quads, google dana linn bailey

I'll try.

So, I guess I'll just have to live with them... And learn to pose. (I'm not double jointed, at least I don' think so)

squats and lounges. not really showing on my ass, but on my fucking thighs it does.....

squats and lounges
Weighted?

>lunges not showing
That's because you do them wrong, like 99.99% of the normies.
You let your knees collaps inwards.

How big are your tits tho

Not who you replied to but what do you mean by that? You mean like the knee moves near the other leg?

its seems that you have that hyper mobile joints shit

it can actually fuck up your knees long term

exactly my fav body type, nice

uhm. well too big water bottles in each hands. im cheap lol. been doing that since early spring i think

yeah, probably, i try not to tho

i don't, promise

*blush*

Your knees are fine, and you have long legs which look great

stop obsessing over retarded shit you look good

You need to start hitting some hamstring exercises too m'lady
Also,
K N O X V I L L E

You don't need to learn how to pose. You need to learn to not worry about things you can't change.

How can people think this gets them laid

There's nothing wrong with them it's just muscle you tard. Wouldcumonknees/10

You cant fool me with those hands, pal. Your problem is that you are a tranny faggot.

yes, i'm slowly realizing that focusing only on one thing, growing an ass in my case, just doesn't work well. you gotta work on the whole body for good balance, eh

okay okay, that's always the hardest for me, being carefree

inb4 mfw I see you hurting pasta

Your legs aren't weird you just have big quads and low bf%

>i am thin, but i do squats and lounges from time to time.
>from time to time.
kys

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

That's one sexy looking leg

google.com/search?safe=off&biw=1064&bih=1077&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=fit girl quads&oq=fit girl quads&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0.21190.21683.0.22611.5.5.0.0.0.0.155.398.0j3.3.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.3.397.QezL-WxRrBM#imgrc=epyg27XZR2Ep_M:

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

If you want this to work you gotta post a picture of yourself my dude.

Fucking loser.

What am I looking at