If you have a physique like pic related, how long would it take you to lose it if you stopped working out?

If you have a physique like pic related, how long would it take you to lose it if you stopped working out?

Here's the deal, I want to take something like 4-6 months to travel through Europe on bike, I'll leave from my own city and do around 9000km total. Assuming I can't do it on my bike, I'll spring for a motorcycle.

Without lifting and hitting the gym and eating right, how long would it take for the physique to go?

How do I get small tight nipples like that?

Depends on your caloric deficit for that time.

Healthy diet of STD free pussy juice.

are big nipples or small nipples better?

Definitely small

do squats, jumping jacks, pull-ups and push-ups HARD 4 times a week to keep 75-80% of it.

if you do nothing, you would lose all definition and say, 40% of the size in 6 months (assuming you don't overeat).

Very quickly, I would say under a month. Your muscles go dissapear quick when you're in a caloric deficit without doing any hypertrophy or strength training.

So besides the bicycle riding that would keep my legs on shape, I would either have to go hard mode on calisthenics and drain myself even more throughout the journey or succumb to Auschwitz mode?

Man, more and more I'm re-considering whether this trip is worth it or not.

pretty much this

also pullups/pushups will make you retain quite some do those weighted if you can with a backpack or somethin, maybe try one legges squats if you have the mobillity for your legs

small you fucking retard

>I would either have to go hard mode on calisthenics
no you dont just do those exercises every day that way you wouldnt need to do a lot of sets

Sounds like you're speaking out of experience.

Assuming I weigh 85kg / 187lbs, 10-11 bf%, how should I adapt my caloric intake to this journey? Are MREs a good option?

No. I just skipped the gym for 3 months and only lost 15 lbs. Most of my muscle remains.

Honestly unless you're planning to go out from 7 am to 11pm every single day then I would advise to get a small kit with you and just go to gyms and pay a day fee, we have gyms everywhere in europe even if it is dumbbells doing 1-2 sessions per week with 80-90% intensity will maintain your lifts to a certain degree.

Just go to a random gym once in a week during the travel and do a full-body workout. Unless you're starving yourself (and why the fuck would you do that) you won't lose that much muscle. Maintenance is easy

>stonegrab

My idea was to keep it on the move most of the time. Sight-seeing, sleeping and getting food (either by means of buying, fishing, hunting) would be my only stops.

Still, going to the gym once or twice a week just to maintain it would be better than doing nothing. Food is another concern, but eventually I'll work that out.

>Someone got it
Fuck yeah.

pepperoni sized ones. just the nipple though, the areola should be even bigger

You would lose in about one round

Luke's boxing is so shit.

He should've just kept spamming kicks like the first fight.

Not only that, but he was playing with his guard by having it really low. He severely underestimated Bisping on the count of having beaten him in the past.

>Getting KO'd by a geriatric Bong with CTE at the prime of your career
Luke's finished.

Lets not pretend like Bisping is some bum. He could beat ant top 10 middleweights not names Jacare or Whittaker.

Out of the current top 5 I only see him beating Weidman.