This NIGGA eats 3500 calories a day...

This NIGGA eats 3500 calories a day, lifts barely any weight (200kg deadlift) on a MEME routine (PPL) and has only been lifting for around 2 years. He's also like 30 years old so no "muh youth" excuse.

How the FUCK is this fair?

He sucks dick, you should try that too OP

>flips image
>"one day you may"
fuuuuuu is he 5%?

I'll suck yours first, homoboy

it's honestly all in the hair. bet you guys got little ass buzz cuts. where do you think the gains come from?

who /samson/ here?

requirements:
long hair
foreign women
train with jawbone daily

>PPL
>meme routine

You realize Frank Zane, a Mr. Olympia, did that routine, right?

>You realize that someone who did massive amounts of steroids did that routine, right?

You do see his receding hairline covered up by the hair, right?

I do that routine 2x a week and I squat 500lbs for reps, and I'm natty. Now what?

it's not covered up dawg, it's clearly visible.

Yeah, I wish I knew his secret. From what I've gathered through my research over the last few months it seems as if there is some kind of chemical or something that a person can flood their bodies with that allows them to pack on muscle at a much faster rate than is usually possible. I don't know much more than that just yet. Maybe some other anons know a little more about it?

That's not a receding hairline. It only looks like that because it where he parted it.

You think he's roiding??

Everyone roids. It's a complete waste of time to lift natty. Roids are mainstream as fuck these days.

Well I just don't know him well enough to be comfortable saying one way or the other. Do you think it's possible?

Well frankly no one cares what you do if you're natty because you'll always be a joke. Don't waste our time posting again.

Life. Is. Not. Fair. Accept it and move on with your life rather than expecting reality to conform to the idealized world of media/pop culture that *is not real*. All you're doing is setting yourself up for negativity and problems if you insist on delusions.

what are genetics

It's not entirely impossible he's not roiding but seriously man, it's probably just as easy to get roids these days as it is to score some weed. Any knucklehead who has bought a joint before has all the ability you need to get roids, a lot more people than you think are frauding

Tren is my best guess. He's definitely got that dry tren look to him and is obviously on something if what you're saying is true.

Why are roiders so easily triggered?

>That dry tren look
Man I fucking hate all you retarded kids with shitty self-defeatist attitudes that don't know the first thing about lifting

Dat roid rage

About 4 months back 2 years lifting. If you don't think op is natty you're a fucking moron

It's not a self-defeatist attitude to recognize the truth of modern bodybuilding/fitness. Not knowing that there are lots of people (some of them are definitely worthy of a >roiding for this ).

Frauding has become mainstream bro, I bet you are on cycle right now.

this is probably what keeps him looking so young
>they don't call them semen demons for nothing

He looks great.

Does he play on a band?

not the guy you are replying to, but there are plenty of people who look worse than OP's pic who are on gear, I know several of them.

"Is X on steroids" is not a question which matters very much there is so much overlap between good looking natties and crappy frauds, "is x possible without steroids" is a better question and I'd have to agree with you the OPs pic is

I remember you. Consensus is you're frauding. You should stop posting as if you're natty.

no he doesn't listen to music

I swear every time someone accuses me of frauding I die laughing. You can all do so much more than you think

he doesn't look roided man, he just looks really lean and put his brain into his workouts.

h... how did you build up your pecs so huge? Besides muh genetics, mine have always looked tiny even when I was at my best. Halp?

>200 kg deadlift
>barely any weight
>PPL
>a meme routine
I didn't think posting the photo of a literal who accompanying such bold yet childish statements would earn so many (You)s. Congrats, OP, well played.

i've been doing cali for half a year now and i see considerable progress.
Not even following someone's program or anything like that just come in whenever i'm bored, do pullups do dips do leg raises do crunches and go home.
Abs visible arms 15 inches.
kinda shoulders and legs.
But hey at least i know not to trust Veeky Forums's advice.

kinda lack*
and obviously lats are huge.

>I die laughing
no, it's the gear giving you that impression
beware, you may have a heart condition

kek

>considerable progress
>just some crunches leg raises pullups when I'm bored with no routine whatsoever
>abs visible
you're a skelly and you won't post a photo of your laughable non-existent progress because you know you would be rightfully roasted.

>lifts barely any weight (200kg deadlift)
sage

mate a skelly wouldn't have 15 inch arms.
I weigh 69 kg at the moment.
i can post a picture of two months ago if you'd like.

Benching every single day, usually 10x5 at 205 then stepping back to 185 10x10, then 135 4x12 pause reps

you can bench everyday and still grow? I thought you had to rest for 48 hours in between workouts or something.

skelly

After my first year my recovery time has always been stupid short for upper body and core so it might just be me, but your muscles are recovering in that entire 24 hour span of time that you aren't lifting my dude. There's no set amount to lay off a muscle. If you feel good and your chest doesn't feel like it's gonna snap at the tendons, I don't see why you can't work chest every day. Overtraining is way too rare and Def not experienced by an overwhelming majority of the shitters that post here

Yeah whatever you say buddy. I'm not that lean anymore anyways

>barely any weight (200kg deadlift)
>MEME routine (PPL)
fucking nice thread my man

Cool, thanks man, definitely going to train my chest in much greater volume now

Leave Cara Devigne alone, OP

>200kg diddy
>"barely any weight"

The fuck kind of shitpost is this?

I started lifting late April 2017 stats :

Started at 234 lbs at 5'9

Now 212 5'9 Diet: Anything just staying away from your basic bullshit like Soda, candy, doughnuts etc. Still drink beer though

Bench : 205 x 8 x 3
Deadlift : 405 : 5 x 4 (no belt)
Squat : haven't tried 1RM but I can comfortably do 275 x 8 x 3 I don't go past this because I have had MCL in my left knee and I don't use a belt or knee sleeves for this either.

I saw a bunch of dudes posting pics at 5'8-5'9 and most of them were 160< and I was like what the fuck I'm either really fat (which I still kind of am) or these dudes are hell of weak.

A lot of people tell me to cut to a solid 200 - 195 though, idk.

I do PPxLPxPLxPPxLP etc 2 days one day off

I also use 1 minute rest as MY standard. Anything I neglect because of my day off I get to hit again.
Say I do Push Pull day off Legs On legs if I didn't hit Bis good or neglected traps etc because of the next day off I get to hit again so I'll do Legs (farmers walks/biceps etc) and next day is Push then day off etc.

I also do intense cardio so I don't really cut back on calories I just use a lot of common sense, make sure my portions are right eat every 2 hours etc. Of course this is the type of stimulus my body reacts to for some people it might be different.

by intense cardio I mean I run either a mile at 7:20-6:50 or I run 3 miles at 25

200kg is fucking nothing mates. That's just a little over 4pl8s

I'm convinced you niggas are actual fucking robots just spouting memes left and right.
Have you ever even seen MPB? jfc I shouldn't be this butt-blasted but the retardation on Veeky Forums has risen to critical levels with all these lookism faggots