FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME

CALORIES
ARENT
FUEL
YOUR BODY USES FAT AS FUEL, NOT CALORIES. CALORIES ARE HEAT ENERGY, NOT BODY ENERGY

STOP FUCKING EATING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at you, all redpilled and shit.
Fuck off.
Thread hidden.

>your body doesn't use literal units of energy as fuel
wut

So what's the deal with glucose.
amiright?

>I am so fucking fat I can starve myself and improve health instead of harming it

I know right, I don't do Keto because I'm afraid of ketoacidosis and redpilled on physiology at the same time

OP is retarded back to school with you

This reveals the central asshurt of Veeky Forums.

There actually IS a quick fix for being an obese fuck. Didn't say it was easy... but its FAST.

stop commenting when you are in a fasted state for your own sake

>CALORIES ARE HEAT ENERGY, NOT BODY ENERGY
heh

there are 20 billion calories in a gram of uranium, so by that logic if you eat it you should gain 6 million pounds right?

*6000, fuck i forgot kcals

why are you talking about something people cant digest and use you spastic fuck

i eat 5 scoops of uranium a day pleb

thats not true. 20 mil Cal might be released if a gram if uranium was exposed to excess neutrons (nuclear power plants) but it does not have 20mil in chemical energy

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

>one pound of fat can release about 4000 Calories (453 grams * 9 calories per gram), or to be more scientific, 4000 kilocalories
>one gram of uranium can release 20 million kilocalories
If you transformed the caloric content of a gram of uranium to the equivalent in fat, you'd be right. But that can't be the case
If someone ingests one gram of uranium (and in this hypothetical scenario is somehow able to process it into fat), it can only be transformed into one gram of fat, unless some conversion from energy to be used in the process of turning spare carbon atoms into fat. But the spare carbon atoms need to be already in the body so there wouldn't be any gained weight, just increased energy.
But in a situation where a gram of uranium can be used as stored fuel instead of fat, meaning that carbs, fat, and protein can be freely exchanged between the four, then the amount of calories in a pound would be 453 * 20 million kilocalories = 9,060,000,000, which still means that you'd only gain a gram of weight.

JUST STOP EATING BRO

if i take some uranium every day am i still natty?

>Falling for the not eating uranium meme

Do you know why uranium and plutonium are used to create atomic weapons?

Its because when you split the atom it immediately is hungry for more pieces of atoms, and uranium has a shmillion calories

An atom bomb going off is the result of an atom eating big to get big

>body energy
what

wtf I hate eating now!!!

>STOP FUCKING EATING

OKAY FINE

S-so when Piana finally leaves humanity behind...

oh no...

YOU CANNOT REFUTE THIS

CALORIE KEKS FOREVERIALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

>eating uranium
NVRGNAMKT

underrated

I would fast for weight loss, but, I have to work, and I don't know if I can handle it.

Fasting user here, if you love this dude so fucking much then go to Toronto and steal him from his wife for fucks sake and stop shilling him in so many shitty threads. There's already another one of your threads going.

>what is glycogen

>diabetic
>specifically told by doctors NOT TO FAST

FML

shut the fuck up nerd, i dont care about your laws of thermodynamics or facts.

whats more fun:
>man i gained 30 tons of fat by eating some uranium
>man i cant actually convert uranium to fat but if i could it would still only be 1 gram, there goes any entertainment that could have been had in this thread

guess which one has literally no effect on the world at the end of the day? guess which one is fucking hilarious, you goddamn physicsautist

About to go to Chernobyl to deadlift. How much weight should I bring and how heavy should my breathing be?

i think if we've learned anything from OP, doctors are full of shit. enjoy your cut, user!

I'm type one diabetic and I've fasted 18/6 4 days out of the week for several months. No issues.

>be me
>try to eat one meal a day because i am cutting
>drink a lot of water
i am fucking dizzy, have brain fog, have stabbing fucking hunger pains and a weird urge to throw up,my limbs hurt
what the FUCK

Not unless your stomach can initiate a fission reaction and then your body is able to take that heat and light energy and covert it fat somehow. Then. Yes.

Maybe because if you dont eat enough food dude you DIE eat more calories you fuckstain and figure out your fucking TDEE and -500 calories from it so you lose a safe amount of weight for fucks sake and next time read the sticky

Bingo.

You're nuclear.

And how does the body get nutrients or fat itself
Relllllllli makin me tink

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U

>if i take some uranium every day am i still natty?
still puny little man