Who else wears converse for lifting here?

Who else wears converse for lifting here?
>that firm sole
>high top ankle support

me

Nike SB's guy here

Went from some standard running shoe to a pair of converse a few moments ago. Definitely feel much better support for squats, deadlift doesn't feel much different though

Another option as well.

This
I wear my chucks pretty often but desu I like to do my diddly with Vans. Feels much flatter.

right here m8.
except they give me calluses on my pinky toes when i do cardio

I wear converse for everyday use. Stylish and go well with any pants or shorts.

>Not wearing these

I wear these everywhere I go

fucking rich kids fuck yourselves pussyoles

Close enough

I wear them, although never do them up and they're really loose so support not too sure of... Either way the flat firm sole is just miles better than the running trainers I used before.

Bump

>low top masterrace
Hate squatting in high tops, I feel trapped

>wearing autism shoes

12 bucks at Costco.

Converse are overpriced garbage. They aren't cool or punk anymore now that everyone and their mom owns a pair.

>bootleg vans authentics
at least buy the real thing

>no converse in extra wide size 14

I use my knock off converse made by levis. Picked them up for $17. Dont want to make my legit converse stink.

>Buy the real thing
>To absolutely destroy them by going to the gym wearing them

I wear these. I know what you're thinking but they're very comfy and that's the most important thing for me.

>doing anything with authentics other than destroying them

you literally look like a faggot wearing those

all black converse gang

but i am thinking of maybe getting some heeled shoes for squatting since i switched back to high-bar from low-bar. Even with all the stretching of my gastrocs/soleus, every once in a while i feel my heel lift off the ground

These are all shit. Buy some actual weightlifting shoes. You can get a satisfactory pair for under $100 if you want.

Shit like this is why none of you bitchmade retards can squat LMAO4PLAYT

>Weightlifting shoes
>Tripfag

Checks out. What a fucking homo

I wear Skechers

Converse fit loose even when laced all the way up. Vans authentics while lowtop are super fucking comfy. I personally wear my samba because they are my most uncomfortable shoe so I'm trying to get some use out of them. They are starting to feel better, but still feel like the footbed is designed for an alien foot.

I'm doing everything in some old Nike's atm and they're about to die so I'm thinking I'll get some black hightops for lifting because they look pretty aesthetic and I've never worked out in any shoes with a flat, solid sole. I pretty much roll my ankle doing anything in my shoes now so hopefully they help with squatting. I'm gonna miss showing off my ankles though

I unironically wear pic related
Comfy as hell and for compound exercises I just slip out and do barefoot

I do but I am looking to switch because I have wide feet (12 E) these run narrow so I need to size up. The issue with sizing up is that I cannot fit snug in the shoe since theyre too long and still not wide enough. Anyone have any suggestions?

inov8 210 bare xf. you will never go back to converse

>falling for the weightlifting shoes shills
>can't squat 4pl8 without his special shoes
shiggy

Get yourself some manlet in shoe heel risers, no one will have to know you're cheating on your diddlies.

I can squat 4 though, I do it in my socks.

bearfoot