Who /applecidervinegar/ here?

Maybe I fell for the meme, but I swear I've been feeling great drinking a tablespoon of this every day, and it is making me take glorious dumps. Anyone else drink this pungent shit?

Careful, it can fuck your teeth up senpai

And your esophagus, I know. I don't drink it straight, I mix it with at least 16oz of something else, usually soda water with a splash of juice. Makes it taste like a shittier kombucha.

i was trying to use this for allergies, but i hate the taste.

>bragg
oh dear that smell *sniifff*
oh myyy

Quite pungent, my dear?

How is that?

The acidity of it can eat through the enamel

BBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGG

it helped kill my white heads

I like the taste, but now I freak out and don't take any because it's acid on your teeth and I feel like my teeth are really susceptible to getting ruined more easily than others.

What are the supposed benefits?

Use a straw, dumbass

cleans out your gut or something

might not sound big but gut health is extremely important as it effects everything

THIS. fucked me right up. I still have all sorts of throat problems to this day. Dont fall for this meme. It's right up their with quinoa and kale pushers.

I went to a hippy health food store and the bitch told me this would help with my acid reflux. Well, it fucked me up way worse. Seriously fuck this shit don't do it OP it's more meme than fidget spinners.

The ONLY thing this shit is good for is Fruit Fly traps. THATS IT.

pic related

you actually drank an acid without mixing it with water? youre stupid

I still didn't feel safe doing that with how strong it is even with a large amount of water.

>what is pronamel

I got a bottle of this stuff just cause everyone says it's great but I dunno what to do with it.

What should I do with it? My shits are already great.

Not sure who was the dumb ass who thought of this. My mom uses this crap everyday even though I warn her not to and join the gym instead

Thanks OP this thread inspired me to try it.

You can rinse your hair with it if you have dry scalp

Wash your hair with it. I don't use shampoo anymore, just ACV and conditioner.

kills candida

What are some good recipes to cook with it? Preferrably something with meat

I drink a tablespoon of this a day have I memed myself?

Why is the cdx version so much cleaner?

why would putting a weak acid in with your strong stomach acid help your gut flora

Nah but I drink shotglasses of imported Balsamic Vinegar every now and then because it's really tasty. Also helps with coughs.

It's supposed to help your acid reflux if it is caused by your gallbladder. You just mix in a tablespoon into a glass of apple juice.
If you don't have gallbladder issues I am not sure it will do anything. I know because I had gallbladder issues my whole life and am recovering from surgery from getting it removed right now.

Balsamic vinegar is awesome, but bad for you in terms of vinegar (still good tho), it's got more sugar than most

Apple cider mixed in with 8 oz of water is less acidic than eating an orange.

If you have weak enamel source some vitamin K2. My brother's tooth sensitivity went away after a few months of k2.

>Fruit Fly traps
drosophila female (male)?

Also: Quit fucking buying this overpriced bullshit.

>get an airlock
>Go to the store
>get preservative free apple cider
>pour out a couple glass of apple cider to drink for some air space
>drill a hole in the lid
>put airlock in the hole
>glue it in place for an airtight seal
>add a sachet of Lalvin champagne yeast
>allow to ferment for a week
>after a week shake up your bottle of braggs really good
>pour a 1/4-1/2 cup of the vinegar into the apple cider jug
>cover the opening with a doubled over clean washcloth and secure with a rubber band
>put it somewhere dark and room temperature where it won't get to warm
>basement is preferable, or a cabinet, but not a cabinet over or next to your stove or dishwasher
>let it sit for a month or so

You'll notice a film start to collect on the surface. this is the vinegar mother.

When it starts to really smell like vinegar pour it out through a single layer of a washcloth, old t-shirt or cheese cloth secured to the opening.

Now here's the secret,
>Keep about 1/10 of the liquid in there.
>shake it up really good, no need to be violent with it
>buy another jug of apple cider and prepare it like before with head space
>pour in a cup or so of this new mother
>filter the rest through cheesecloth to your new bottle
>throw the new mother down the drain.
>This new jug will both ferment and vinegar at the same time, so just keep it covered with a cloth, no air lock

You can also use either the mother from Braggs, or your new mother to make vinegar from any alcoholic source like stale beer, left over wine you didn't finish.

You can even use that shitty vodka you bought for a party no one drank. just dilute it down to no more than 7-8% alcohol content with water. This one isn't good for foods, but it makes a fantastic limescale remover for washing your bathtub

>all that fucking work
>overpriced
>implying

user, I buy 32 oz bottles of organic ACV for $4.50 at Vons.

Soak ribs in it overnight. Then throw em on the grill. For last 20 min of cooking spread bbq sauce on it.

Most pork benefits from Apple taste. Not sure why it's so perfect together.

Yeah sometimes I pour apple juice on pork ribs as I grill them. The thought of it makes me want to live.

Wow that must be some good eatin

I tried to drink it straight from the bottle like a fucking dumb dumb. It burned my esophagus like crazy so, while I was already not thinking about what I was doing, in desperation I swallowed some baking soda to neutralize the acid and started having explosive burps.

Should I try it again for acid reflux?

How does drinking literal ACID help with acid reflux?

It does help, I have tried it myself. Helps with acid reflux and heartburn. Turns out it was peanuts causing the problem for me so I stopped eating those.

My father swears by this shit like it is some magical cure all elixir. He knows damn near everything about it and insists I take for any minor ailment. Anytime I have a runny nose from allergies he has me inhale the aroma from a rag to relieve it. It seems to work, but I fucking hate the smell and taste with a passion, especially with how persistent my dad is with this shit.

For allergies, you could do that with anything that opens the nasal passages. I'll cook up some rice with a bunch of spice and it'll do the same thing.

Are you me? My dad insists that ACV cures acne, and keep hastleing me about taking it so that I could get rid of like the 1-2 zits max I would ever get.

Why do we have an influx of women these days? Are these all spillovers from /pol/ being invaded by leftists?

Okay I fell for the meme too. But for weightloss. I've been doing intermittent fasting for three weeks now and I started mixing a tablespoon into lemon water.

It has killed my appetite so hard. I fast for 20 and eat for 4. I break my fast with a medium sized meal as I go to the gym right after. But drinking this mix I have makes the food in my stomach quadruple in size or something because I feel so mother fuckin full. 3 hours later I still feel like I ate 3 whole pizza and yes I does cause acid reflux for me because when I move too much I feel like I'm gonna throw up. By the time I come back I'm still full and can't eat.

Did some research on vinegar after reading studies on its effects on stabilising blood glucose in the past (because I'm type 1 diabetic).

The non meme reality:
>Acetic acid has been shown to slow the absorption of carbs into the blood stream as glucose which has benefits on hormone levels, insulin resistance and more
>There are no studies I'm aware of showing benefit to metabolism or fat loss
>Acetic acid is high in apple cider vinegar but higher in other cheaper vinegars

So apple cider vinegar, being marketed in a huge wave as a fat loss pill is literally just that- marketing and a meme
Buy any high concentration vinegar and get the same effects.

>Eat it with or before meals for best results.
>Drinking it straight is bad for your teeth and retarded.
>Drinking it throughout the day is equally retarded.

Also stop buying fat loss memes

To add to above- get a vinegar with the mother for additional benefits.

Also understand that almost all fermented and active foods are fantastic for your health for a number of reasons, but fat loss isn't any better or worse

P.S. You can make litres of apple cider vinegar by literally mashing up a few apples, adding water and leaving it in a mason jar for 3-4 months+ instead of buying some 300% markup weight loss bullshit