What do

Just did maxes today, attached is pictures right after.
My 1rms are 100 for Overhead Press, 160 for Bench Press, 230 for Squats and 245 for Deadlift.

What should I do from here? Routine recommendations?

stop eating

I hope that's in kg (But I doubt it based on the ratio between your lifts) or you haven't been lifting that long.

You need to cut. Badly. Since you are still new you might be able to lose weight and put on muscle. Eat lots of protein, but eat fewer calories total.

Lose more weight, then build up from there

apologies, it is in pounds. I've only been doing this for a bit.

Is that gyno. leftover fat or just poor peck insertions?

Those are really good for somebody transitioning FtM.
How long ago did you start taking test?

Thanks for the roasts everyone, I'll start cutting. I've lost ab 5 pounds over the past month so I'll go a bit further in that.

dyel as fuck. I would cut desu

any proven novice program will do

could you imagine the titties on this girl if she didnt start hrt, god damn

Go on a cut

You should start lifting fatty

Good job op.
keep going.

Nice tits (why all the overweight americans have tits?)
>from here
you're nowhere
>le special snowflake routine
SS/SL/Greyskull or literally anything since you're a beginner
Fucking hit the gym, fucking do a couple of compounds, fucking do a couple of isolation exercises, fucking go home e fucking put the fork down
Why every other nigga it trying to sell this as rocket science is beyond me

>5 pounds
I've lost 5 kg in one month for the summer cut starting from ~19% bf, without DNP or anything you really have no excuses

yes

I remember being at these exact stats.

Keep getting those lifts up until linear progression stops. When you go 4 weeks in a row without adding much weight to your compounds, or if you hit 1/2/3/4, then you can worry about an advanced program. Assuming you're on SS or SL?

The same reason our sperm counts are plummeting and our country is falling apart in mass hysteria.

Xenoestrogens in the water supply caused by womens birth control.

The men are turning into women, and the women are becoming even more insane.

Good on you for taking it all in stride. There's good info here. Run SS for 2 months then Texas method. Start counting calories.

Stop drinking waste water then you fucking animals.

wow this thread kept going. Thanks for the advice/support to those who gave it. The rest of you should lay off fat people, I can read your low self-esteem from your salty comments.

go find a youtuber who does a strength based ppl program and do each one twice a week and dont eat like shit and dont beat off. Profit