Will a girl respect you if you fail at something physically in front of her?

Srs. Played sports in hs and college, lift 4 days a week and do other fitness shit (rec sports, swimming, climbing, hiking, etc.) for cardio.

Been seeing an ex-cross country girl who wants to run a couple miles tomorrow as a 'fit date'. i said fuck it sure but I fucking suck at running distances, and I know for a fact I won't be able to keep up with her, or she'll have to slow down for me. I'm can't even hope to match a fucking cross-country runner, not with these gains and triceps weighing me down. Will she want to fuck me when I collapse dying? Should I take her deadlifting later in the week to re-assert dominance?

Or should i just bail

>tfw no braphog gf to power clean with

No, women like any other human tend to not respect you when you fail at doing things whether they're open about it or not. That being said, she may or may not still be willing to take some dick so you may as well take a shot. Not trying 100% will not get your dick wet. Trying has a 50% chance of getting your dick wet.

i've already fucked her a couple times

i'd just rather keep fucking her than have to rummage through tinder trying to find another fit qt

Just make a joke of the fact there is no way you will be able to keep up.

She wants to hang out. Dont be a faggot about it, shes already interested.

Should be fine user. Been on a few "fit dates" with a girl who runs like 5x a week. She is super fit and I struggle to keep up when we go hiking. But I'm not unfit, she knows it and she's always checking my muscle's and frame out. She won't think less of you if your not as good at cardio as her, especially if it's not something you actively train.

Relax, and just have fun!

If you want to run long distances take amphetamines.

Lmao it was her plan all along. Should have done your cardio fatty. Enjoy your heart attack!

No, no human ever respects a failure, but that doesn't mean that they're going to hate or make fun of you because of it, not as long as you don't keep failing and making a big deal of it every time.

do high volume squats before so her legs are sore and she can't run and requires a massage for her gluteuls.

C L I N I C A L A U T I S M

This is you

Good lord you autist. People are different. There is no other answer to this question.
>Should I take her deadlifting later in the week to re-assert dominance?
Are you fucking serious?

If anything is a universal red light is insecurity. Luckily for you, many women are really shit at recognising it.

This is the biggest bullshit I have ever read or at least it's fucking close to it.

>No, women like any other human tend to not respect you when you fail at doing things whether they're open about it or not.
You know some people actually know that when you want to do something, you will have a few failures along the line. A men who can get up is much greater than the one who never fails, because practically everyone fails sometimes, however small it might be.
Actual real people who achieved things in their life know this and won't hold it against you, only the weak "betas" (other insecure idiots) do this. Maybe you shouldn't take things like this seriously.

This kind of thinking will probably scare her away a lot sooner. Just have fun, people have different pros and cons about them.

There is a difference between being a failure and sometimes failing in something or having different strengths. Do you (try to) please everyone (so you can develop GAD early), kiddo?

This.

Hopefully she will get you doing regular cardio, shit is good for you.

Tri-fag that lifts hear, my gf used to be a life gaurd, she would kill me in the pool, but I would own her on the bike or run. She enjoyed the advantage and was playful but she knew I could beat her if she trained me (fixed my form), she did so now i can smash her on the short stuff 500yd or less, and now she can do pullups and dead lift. Just trade with her and dont be a faggot.

Eventually your body and organs will fail you. If you find someone who can resoect you even when you're weak, sick or dying you may have found someone who truly loves you.

(you)

OP does do cardio from what he said.

It just sounds like OP is literally afraid of not always asserting dominance because of insecurity.

Stop being such a retard OP. You don't have to be the best at everything for somebody to like you or even to assert dominance. Do you honestly think a woman will never be better than you at anything or another dude wont? Do you think women leave men the second a man is beat by another man 100% of the time?

It's like your mind exist as some shitty cartoon for kids where only the dumbest non nuanced things can possibly exist and happen.

>Help guys a girl who literally already had sex with me and likes me enough to want to go on dates with me left me and is never speaking to me again because I couldn't run as fast or far as her when she does cross country.

Do you see how ridiculous this sounds?

100% this.

>heart attack

let me guess....you're a miscer

this should answer your question
if you're lazy you can read only the last 2 lines

>Will a girl respect you if you fail at something physically in front of her?

Yes, all girls naturally loathe losers

It's okay if you fail gracefully and at least give a good show. There are different degrees of failing.

If you fail to even run just a few miles and are almost dying while the girl isn't even out of breath, then yeah that will look bad and she will think less of you for it. You should probably bail with some stupid excuse and invite her to a normal date instead. You could say you injured your leg or something.

If you actually get together with her then you should make sure to train a bit so you can actually run for a few miles without collapsing.

Is this the effect showing yourself as the "alpha" has on women?
Anyway do we know what happened next?