How was your summer, Veeky Forums?

How was your summer, Veeky Forums?

Did you go to the beach? The pool? The rave? The music festival? Did those gains actually do anything for you, socially?

Was it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xf4urgGANQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e2lmyKE9vjU
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx51eegLTY8
youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you get her?

Yes

>He thinks i actually lift
Im just here to give bad advice and exacerbate people's insecurities
Yearly reminder that this board is satire.

I had problems with my car and the law can't drive my car till September fuck this shit

Couldn't even drive anywhere without asking someone or taking A FUCKING BUS

You can't say this without some green text .

Details motherfucker.

Worked at the beach and was jealous/10. Other people having fun and cute girls meanwhile I'm shitposting on a Sierra leonian finger painting experts advice column.
Especially the girls that know they are sexy, and wear skimpy swimwear. Something I won't have until noosed.

>Did those gains actually do anything for you, socially?

Absolutely. Ever since I first started working out a long time ago, my life has improved tremendously.

This summer, I went to the beach a bunch and clubbing a few times, plus a vacation to Italy for a little over two weeks.

>tfw I also graduated this past year and started a new job after coming back from vacation

Last year and this year (so far) might've been the best years of my life. I know I sound like I'm bragging, but I feel pretty good right now.

Honestly this got me thinking about how in the 80s nearly every girl was skinny, there was no social networking/instant attention, and no SJWs. It was a much better time to be a man.

No, im 27 and havent been topless infront of any other person since i am 20, because i have a lot of scars (not the sexy kind of scars) which completly killed my social life.

But thanks for asking.

I did literally nothing but work lift and take care of my son bc my wife is cheating on me but I can't afford to move out yet

kek, you regretting something OP? There's still a few more weeks of summer yet, get on out there.

I didn't do nearly as much as I wanted but it was mostly due to being busy with work and adjusting to living on my own. I wanted to get into skateboarding and cycling but I suppose I can still do both of those in the fall.

Went to beach with gf and got plenty of stares
>gf would get legitmatley pissed when wed walk on beach because of sloots looking at me/ waving
>she wouldnt leave me alone out of fear that id "talk to all my fans"

The glute+cardio routine I've been doing paid off and I look cute and passable enough in a one piece but I still had to hide that unfortunate bulge down there with short shorts.

I got a free back massage and sunscreen application from a nice stranger so that's a win I guess.

I actually had a lot of sex!

worked out a lot, played a lot of sports, couple vacations, smashed a few bitties.

No
I was bulking and getting read for college
> made a gymbro though

You seem pretty short standing on that bench.

I'm miring though bro. Good job

Looking good brah

reminder this* is the most you can ever hope for

I'm in Florida, every day is summer

H-Hi user! What part of FL? I'm in 321 area

I've been injured (shoulder) and haven't made any gains (except legs). Haven't had sex or even kissed a girl since leaving school, and I want to kms.

Other than that good

girls will never look this good again

I did enough, beach a few times, saw a lot of local bands, played a lot of golf
I was pillow talking with a girl and she said ".. my type is usually skinnier guys.. but you.. it looks like you can fight or something.. I don't know" ..felt good after being skinny fat for a decade.. she stuttered it out so it was kind of autistic but the compliment was there
20,000 naive 8/10's just came back into town last weekend for party college, It'll be easy pickins for a couple months

youtube.com/watch?v=_xf4urgGANQ

>getting read for college
that's a good start

I didn't go to the beach or anything, I moved to a new city and spent most of my time focused on my new job and the gym.
Made lots of gains, lost a lot of weight.
Fucked a lot of tinder sloots, and one invited me to a slip and slide party next weekend, so I'm actually gonna be showing off my gains for once

Mine's been underwhelming but not a complete failure.

I'm

352 broski

>tfw fell for the university meme
>decided to get an internship for the summer
>landed one in a city where I knew nobody
>ended up just working and lifting the entire summer
>now its back to the grind of classes/homework/tests

Never go full STEM

Honestly dude you'll be glad when you're making bank out of college thanks to a strong resume. Plus it's super easy to do classes and manage your time after actually having a job/internship. Just plow chicks left and right though, you'll never find hotter or easier chicks than college.

It was cruel, cruel summer.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2lmyKE9vjU

I got a girl a year after the end of a five year relationship. She's actually really ugly, we have more differences than similarities, and she complains about her fat ass all the time but doesn't want to do anything about it. The only good part out of this is that i stole her from some fag, but I'm bored of her already and I don't trust that piece of shit. Still want to kill myself though, lol.

Nice man

I went to marine corps OCS for 6 weeks

>Just plow chicks left and right though, you'll never find hotter or easier chicks than college.

especially if you post on fit. all the guys on fit fuck the hottest, easiest girls in college while studying hard as fuck stem majors and making a ton of money like this guy

seriously just tell a girl you post on fit and she'll be on her knees in seconds

Nah, just being a friendless shut-in NEET like I've been for years.

>live in bay area
>beautiful weather all the time
>i'm an autistic friendless virgin shut-in
>spend basically all time i'm not at work in my room

>started the summer nervous to take my shirt off around any one ever
>no confidence, gf and I barely had sex
>depressed and alcoholic.
>always tired and sweaty at work

>just yesterday fucked my girlfriend after spending a day at an upscale hotel pool
>Can wear actually nice clothes
>got a raise at work, referred a good friend to work in my office.
>just got my writing pitch chosen for a website I write for out of 8 other writers.
>lifts went up from barely benching 95 to now benching 185 no problem.
>rarely drink now and when I do only with friends and not to excess
>start my first day of graduate courses tomorrow

It's amazing what a summer of eating at a caloric deficit, a steel bar and some plates can do.

>Ended a two year relationship with my fiance because she had a psychotic breakdown and broke up with me.
>Got a new apartment, spent a few months setting it up
>Built a home gym, working out for the first time in my life feels great.
>Turned on tinder for the first time in my life. Had two chicks begging for the dick within 48 hours.

My summer started as the worst of my life and ended as the best.

Veeky Forums is the normiest board dude. Even a lot of the
>tfw no gf
Posters are dudes who get laid but can't get gfs. 18-23 chicks are the hottest indisputably. And if you can't get laid in college, you can't get laid anywhere.
We aren't all /r9k/ NEETs

Didn't get laid in college (or before). Got laid plenty afterwards.

Backpacked through Japan for 4 months. Lost gains and gained weight. Was fun tho

>How was your summer, Veeky Forums?
Lifting, work and a lot of jazz and king crimson.
>Was it worth it?
Yeah
>Did you go to the beach?
No beaches where i live and cant afford to get my ass over for a vacation to somewhere that has that shit
> Did those gains actually do anything for you, socially?
Nah, i just lift out of desperation desu. I want to get out of my shitty country, but cant do it right now cuz of uni. So i am just stuck here doing shitty work, lifting and studying. Hopefully i will make it and actually move my ass out of this shitty country soon. Russia can go fuck itself.

As far as girls are concerned, pretty poverty rn. Broke up with a ukrainian chick, aint got nobody else to fuck atm. Depression problems became worse recently too.

i know, you're all alpha male studs. most the alphas online come to Veeky Forums's fit board

I went to this bangin' gay club and danced with a bunch of twinks playing grabass with me.

I'm not even gay, I just enjoy the open 'mires and feeling desired.

Fucked quite a few girls but quit my job and couldn't find another.

I start up school tomorrow, fuck my life.

you quit what, some summer job? poor baby couldnt find a job that would let him work there for 3 weeks before leaving?

You dont have to be an alpha male to have sex consistently buddy. Even a 3/10 like you can get some if you stay in your range. Remember those gross weeb kids in high school that stuck together? That could be you user. You could be that gross pimply kid with a Naruto headband fucking a goth chick with a fupa.
I believe in you.

relax, 18 year old alpha male

A true alpha is never relaxed, I'm in a constant state of flexing and standing contraposto.

lol someone's bitter

I spent my summer going to more school.

I didn't have a summer.

It was great. I played league and osu for 13 hours and slept 11 hours every day.
i also stopped lifting.
definitely worth

>Achieved a 9/10 GF
>genuinely likes me for who I am
>tiny cut (~8 pounds) all fat
>Achieved 6 pack
>No lifts went down
>Lot's of pool with bros
>dates with gf.

Best summer to date. How was yours Veeky Forums bros?

i think about this often. if every girl were skinny there would be so many hot chicks

Even if it were the 80's, you'd still be a loser.

I'm old enough to remember the 80s as a kid, it wasn't nearly as stylish or sexy as those vaporwave or synthwave gifs would have you believe.

Here's Sigourney Weaver eating a hot dog in 1983 Los Angeles

tell us user please what the 80s were like.

>sat inside playing vidya all summer
>even more of a social retard after it ended

computer literacy of any sort made you a social pariah

it was a sick era for action movie stars and bodybuilding and pro wrestling and gi joe and retarded little boys getting insane complexes and growing up to be rich piana

the anime was a lot better

w-what were the boys of summer like, user?

I was born in late 82 and was too young to remember that song.

One of my very earliest memories was being in an air conditioned Honda or Toyota or something and these two songs were playing on and off

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx51eegLTY8
youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ

>swtiched to a PPL and am loving it
>my new job inspired me to restart college
>started dating a girl
>currently traveling thailand and getting loads of mires. Mostly locals and plunjeets. Would love for a girl with a heavy english accent to hit on me
>getting ink done friday

Great summer

I bought a beach house. Things went well.

>normalfags bragging on Veeky Forums
how pathetic can you be

>fat girls in 80s films are the size of the average woman today

Andy Kaufman wrestles a normal sized average American woman circa 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk

>Did you go to the beach?
Yes, and windsurfed a bunch - honestly one of the most fun things I've ever done
>The pool?
Chlorine can suck my cock
>The rave?
Sadly no, but I'm looking forward to the next one.
>Did those gains actually do anything for you, socially?
Sorta, the most positive thing is that my friends are motivated to lift and we all gonna make it. Didn't slay no pussay tho.

lawl just get tattoos over them kys

What kind of scars?

Went to all those places and no. Nobody gave a shit about my gains but luckily I didnt need those to talk to girls. It was worth it in the way that I wasn't at home

Went to the beach but the water was like 50 degrees in burger units and I forgot my jesus shoes so the rocky beach hurt my feet.

I went hiking in the Swedish fells

>the average north american in 2017 weighs 74kg

I went ch0nh0pping 0n th3 'ch0n with th3 br0s.

We browsed /b/, Veeky Forums, /k/, /co/ and finally, Veeky Forums!

Swam a good amount, had a nice summer internship, fucked up my gains with too much drinking and minimal lifting. Excited to get back to school and on a routine again. Currently deciding whether I should cut or just hit the bulk

i wanna know how ya got those scars

uber

[ics?

pls user

get chucks or the new vans with the stripe

>305
>white-ish
>cant go outside without getting skin cancer

Almost got the courage to leave the house.
Well maybe next year.

I took care of 5 kids, slacked off on my diet, barely worked out, and slept very little if at all.
Didn't even see a beach this summer.

How was your summer?

I can bench 185 like nothing and i look like shit

post body

Isn't that only like 150lbs?

why? so generic

>samefagging this hard in two different threads
>black vans with the nike socks
>grabbing your tiny dick

does your "gf" know that she's fucking a sociopath?

old school vans look too round

could just be that pic

Didn't leave the house hahahaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sry, I meant to write my wifes son. Still love him to death.

I have cystic acne scars on my shoulders and back, a lot of people ask if I'm a burn victim.
My chest is fucked too, stop being a pussy and take your shirt off.

Will this aesthetic ever make a return?

One can only hope.