How do i make white teeth gains?

how do i make white teeth gains?

those over the counter tooth whitening strips havent done shit

You have to brush your teeth too.

Baking powder/soda mixed with hydrogen peroxide (3%). Make a paste. Lightly brush teeth. Noticeable results within weeks. Do you even google?

brush teeth after every meal. no more acidic juice or drinks whatsoever, that means coffee too. no more smoking of all things, vaping can cause darkening too unless your juice is clear as fuck, even then it can still do some damage. floss after brushing, always. mouth wash after floss. then whiting strips. also, all paste and mouth wash should be of the whiting variety.
white teeth are not a one time fix or anything, it is consistent maintain. just like being a sick cunt.

i used crest whitening mouthwash. takes a month or so of using it every day but it helped. be aware that long term use of peroxide products can irritate your gums.

i've been researching this as well. have fucked up teeth. this is what i've found out (verify this yourself before doing anything that seems weird, i don't want to say something wrong and have you fuck up your teeth, i'm not a dentist)
the inside of your teeth (dentin) is actually yellow. teeth look white because of the enamel on the outside. if the enamel is weakened or lost, your teeth can look yellow or even grey/translucent.
brush gently 2-3 times per day, extra soft brush. use low abrasion toothpaste (google toothpaste rda). abrading enamel reveals the yellow dentine beneath. whitening toothpastes are usually extra abrasive, funnily enough. i've been using sensodyne pronamel at my dentist's recommendation.
cut down sugary and acidic foods, especially beverages
eat strictly three times per day, no snacking. each time you eat, your mouth becomes acidic. you need to give it time between meals to rebuilt your teeth. this can slowly erode your enamel (turning teeth yellow or translucent)
make sure you don't have dry mouth or breath through your mouth all day. also make sure you don't have acid reflux (literally desolves enamel and can reveal the yellow dentine underneath after extended damage).
saliva is what rebuilds your teeth in between acid attacks. the more stretches of time you have eating nothing (not starving yourself of course) the better. 3 meals a day, no snacks or sipping drinks all day.
get dental cleanings on your dentist's recommended schedule (probably every 6 months)

eat a high quality diet with enough vitamins (calcium, vitamin a, d, k2 seem to be the ones people say are best for teeth most often, dairy and hard cheese are great but don't overdo it excessively. your body needs a balanced diet and i assume your teeth are the same to a large extent). eat enough fats (doesn't have to be excessive). use myfitnesspal and check your rdas etc. the better your nutrition the higher quality "building blocks" will be in your saliva to strengthen your teeth.
always wait at least 30 minutes AFTER eating anything sugary/acidic to brush. otherwise your teeth will be in a weakened state when you brush, making it easier to brush away enamel.
watch your sugar intake, even natural sugars from fruit. some of the people with the worst teeth issues are raw VEGANS who eat an excessive amount of fruit. fructose is still sugar and can be damaging to your teeth. i eat some still but i used to eat an excessive amount (5-6 servings a day probably, now down to 2-3).
if you can, avoid all sweetened drinks. if you have to eat them, do it at mealtime.
if you're eating a high quality diet and not snacking, your teeth have more time to "remineralize".
i've been doing this for a few weeks in addition to using a fluoride mouth rinse (act) after brushing. it seems like my teeth are slowly beginning to look better and lose sensitivity.
dentists also recommend flossing or interdental brushes to avoid gum issues.

finally, make sure you are seeing your dentist regularly! you can get much more fucked up problems than yellow teeth if you dont, even if you brush your teeth and maintain good hygiene.

You have to cut out drinking anything but water. Literally no coffee, no alcohol, etc.

It's why I still have yellow teeth.

Just get proper treatment at an actual dentist.

Don't be British lmao

lmao XDXDXDXD

Stop drinking coffee. I used whitening toothpaste for years with no benefit. Stopped drinking coffee and kept using the toothpaste and now just a month or so later they're much brighter. Turns out the whitening stuff was working all along but I was counteracting with multiple cups of coffee every day.

that shit fucks your teeth

It'll fuck up your gums and ruin the enamel yeah, but it will only eliminate surface discolouration, for a real good deep clean you need to go to a dentist.

Using a medium RDA toothpaste every once and a while is actually a good idea. The extra abrasion helps remove stubborn plaque and sediment.

i think i heard that from a dentist on his blog as well, just advised against it for daily use

Zoom whitening work so good. It hurts a bit but worth it. Check groupon for cheap deals.

Why the fuck have I been doing it then?

You cant. Its literally impossible.

The whiteness of teeth comes from the enamel which does not grow, its a mineral deposit that sits on your teeth protecting the inside. As you wear it down (its only a few mm thin) it goes transparent and eventually disappears if you grind it away enough, revealing the yellow tooth behind it. You cant get it back.

See a dentist, explain you want to whiten your teeth. This is basically staining the tooth below the enamel to be white rather than yellow. Its not good for them, but its okay if you do it extremely rarely. It usually lasts a year or longer, depending on how well you take care of your teeth which means brushing softly after every meal, no sugar, no caffeine, smokes, red wine or staining foods like beetroot.

a lot of home remedies for teeth you read on the internet are legitimately dangerous. i wouldn't do any of them without consulting a dentist

>being healthy
>gainz
pick one

Hydrogen peroxide 3%, water it down by 50% and damp your brush in it.

You could also solve baking soda or salt in water and use it as a mouthwash after brushing your teeth.

PS: Don't use toothpaste, it's full of poison and the things above are more than enough.

>I'd had to lay off coffee
What if I'd drink coffee with a straw

>eat clean
>cut down coffee
>floss and brush everyday
>Whitening strip every 5 months
>Brush teeth with charcoal powder + tooth paste once a week

>stop drinking coffee
>stop drinking red wine

Why the fuck is there a push to remove wisdom teeth even if they can grow in perfectly fine?

What's (((their))) end game?

DONT DO THIS ITS MUSTARD GAS

Who here no fluoride tooth paste and mouth wash?

>whitening strips
>kek you fell for the meme

Ask your dentist about bleaching your teeth. My mom (dentist) made me do it back in High School and it's the way you get them to be that pearl shade of white.